the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Kay: "Please! Put him down! I'll let you drink from me!" I said. "Please..."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Mint: My teeth grinded against each other with anger, why would Kay do something like that?! He was not aloud to be drunken from anyone esle but me!

Asher: I smirked and shook my head. "Drinking your blood would be utterly disgusting," I slithered, "The blood of somebody who already had an owner is always bad. I wouldn't want slave blood."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Kay: "Please don't hurt him! I'll do anything...just please..." I whispered.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Mint: My eyes widened and I slowly looked up at Kay, wishing I was as brave as he was... He really seems like he wants to see me...

Asher: I rolled my eyes, "I've been waiting quite awhile for the perfect time to murder this boy," I said and began to walk toward the door, dropping Mint onto the floor. "This scene right here is not eerie at all."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Kay: I shrugged, "Sucks for you doesn't it?" I went to Mint. "Are you okay?"

Vasilisa: I poured bleach on the floor of the kitchen to mask my scent.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Asher: I chuckled and gave Mint a quick wave before going down the hallway. Now I had to go and get that girl back, of course she would be easy to find. She was definitely somewhere in the mansion, probably trying to hide.

Mint: I watched Asher leave and had to pry my eyes away from the door to look up at Kay. I was planning on hugging him and thanking him for being so brave, but that didn't really work out. "Why would you offer your blood up to him?" I asked, "You're blood is not something you should just give up to someone!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Vasilisa: I pushed down my emotions so I was emotionless. I rubbed my hands together. I splashed bleach on myself masking my scent even more.

Kay: I looked away, "Sorry for trying to do my job." I stood up and walked out of the room slamming the door behind me.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 pm

(Uh... Vasilisa... way to ruin your cleaness from the bath, and bleach is a very powerful smell, asher would obviously go to those!)
Asher: She wanted to go to the library, I thought and began to head there. Once I found no particular new scent in there, I turned and left. Next I would just look in places human's would go for things they need. She already took a bath, so next would be food.

Mint: Job... I grimaced and stood up, running over to my door to lock it so Kay couldn't come back in. I slid back onto the floor once the door was locked and hugged my knees to my chest. Of course he was just working.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Vasilisa: I ran from the kitchens down into the servants quarters then out the door.

Kay: I let my tears fall as I ran from the castle.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Ahoy Smile
Reply in a moment!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Juloon: After helping the boy prepare breakfast, I decided I needed a break from the kitchen, and the smell of my old scent everywhere I turned. It was disturbing, in a way.
So, I left silently and left the boy to cook the rest. Taking a small walk around the mansion seemed fine.
I kept to areas where I wouldn't be seen, so I wouldn't be recognized. I found myself walking up stairs, down halls, and then stopping. I heard voices, familiar voices. I pressed myself against the wall.
It was him, the man I was supposed to hunt down. I heard him in the room.
Mine as well go in. I took a deep, useless breath and walked in, standing tall just a step from the door-frame.
It occurred to me that I had noting to say. So I just looked at the room, and took them in.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Asher: I found no one in the kitchen, but there was a huge mess. I sighed, she was trying to get rid of her scent, too bad she was leaving easy clues. The bleach bottle was open and I smiled, guess I'll be sniffing out for bleach. I left the kitchen and went out the door, closing my eyes to catch the smell as I did so.

Mint: I stood up and unlocked the door, peering my head out of it. Was he out here? I glanced around and saw nobody... "Kay," I called, taking a small step outside the room and still seeing no one.

Linden: I was admiring the dresses Samuel had brought to me when the girl had walked in. Immediately, I took a small step forward, knowing it was the girl. "She can be perfect bate as well," I said happily, my eyes slightly narrowed at the girl.

Samuel: I nodded, "I'll get oen mroe dress then," I said slowly and left the room to hunt down the last dress for the last girl.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Juloon: I was so confused. Bait? Me? What?
"Excuse me," I started slowly and coldly, "but is that any way to welcome a lady into a room?"
I got closer to the he-she-whatever who I was supposed to kill, since Samuel (who obviously didn't recognize me) had left the room, "What is going on?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Vasilisa: I continued running and tripped and fell. I cursed and continued running.

Kay: I stopped and went back to the castle. I sat down in the hallway and put my head in my hands.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Linden: I smiled brightly and stood on the table, looking down at her. She was no longer on her murder mission, and I was running this show. "Don't you worry, there will be three other baits, you just happen to be the forth," I laughed lightly, "We're going to go catch the bad murderers who keep killing my friends."

Asher: As soon as I stepped outside the scent was unbelievably strong. I began to follow it, fast-walking because I wanted to make her feel like she was actually able to get away this time. But she's not going to, I laughed softly, she was so dumb.

Mint: "Kay," I called again, getting slightly worried. What if he just didn't come back after I did that? "Kay!" I called out againm louder this time.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Vasilisa: I sighed,he probably already smelled the bleach. I sat down and just waited.

Kay: "I'm in the hall,"I said my voice wavering.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Asher: "Awe," I smiled when I saw her waiting for me by the bridge. "Is the princess already tired and ready to go back home?" My smiled widened when I stood over her, "You really smell bad, you might have t take another bath."

Mint: I heard him and I took a small step back, wondering whether or not he really wanted to see me... I peered around the corner and saw him up against the hallway's wall. "Kay?" I murmured, "Are you mad?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Juloon: I felt immediately angry at not being in control. Some strong instinct in me hated being told what to do by a human. In fact, I wouldn't let him.
"You can't make me. I don't even officially work here!"
Even though I had no idea what I was bait for, I didn't like it. Something in me remembered about Asher, promising the torture another time. If I left I surely wouldn't get it.
"I'm not doing whatever this is. I won't put in your stupid dress. You can't make me!" I yelled childishly.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Vasilisa: I shrugged, "Are you going to carry me or drag me back?" I questioned tiredly.

Kay: I wiped my eyes, "I'm fine."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Linden: "If you don't do it I can easily accuse you of being the murderer," I growled, my eyes narrowing to slits. "Have you heard? There have been prostitutes dropping like flies recently, all of them had no blood left in their bodies. What does that sound like to you?"I jumped off the table, glaring at her.

Asher: "Depends," I grinned and turned on my heal to face the mansion, "Do you want to walk back with your own two feet?" It was definitely an interesting situation we were in, even if I didn't feed off of her fear, it was still amusing.

Mint: I bit my lip and sat down on my knees, a few inches away. "K-kay... I'm..." I looked down at the floor, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that... I was just frightened that you would easily give someone your life...I-I'm mean... I don't want you to put your life before mine, my life isn't really worth it." I crawled a bit closer, using the end of my sleeve to wipe the rest of his eyes, "I'm sorry."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Vasilisa: I leaned against the bridge, "I don't really care at this point. If you want me to walk fine, if you don't your either carrying me or dragging me, so take your pick,"I yawned.

Kay: I shrugged, "it's fine."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Asher: I rolled my eyes, "You're beginning to get a bit boring," I sighed and lifted her onto my back, "At least I get to torture you again because you tried to run away when I told you not to."

Mint: "No it's not," I said firmly, "I'm not going to get away with being that way to you because of you shrugging and saying it's fine like you always do." I pulled my sleeve away and looked him in the eyes, "I don't know if you were protecting my because of your job, or because you care... But I don't want you to just be okay with me saying that after you were so brave."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 am

Vasilisa: I frowned, "I want to walk,"I got off his back. I didn't want him to hurt me again. I backed away from him.

Kay: "I care, the only reason I did all that, "I mumbled. I stood up and leaned against the wall. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Asher: "There's no walking now, it's no longer an option," I grinned and moved quickly, grabbing her leg and snapping it in a second. She nearly fell onto the ground before I caught her, "There."

Mint: He cares... I bit my lip and stood up as well, my hand slowly taking the one he wasn't using to hold his nose. "Is your head aching?" I asked, smiling slightly at our hands.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Vasilisa: I screamed and tears fall down my cheeks. "There wasn't a need to do that,"I said through clenched teeth.

Kay: "Yes,"I mumbled.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next