the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Asher: We finally got down to the floor level and I began to bring her towards my cell. The ground was full of shards of glass, along with some strange looking bugs.
The first few days I was down here I would whisper to the bugs, telling them to go into Mint's bed and scare him. He never liked bugs, and I thought the plan was perfect. I found out later that I couldn't control the minds of bugs.
"You'll be staying with me, all day and all night," I threw her into my cell, before walking in and closing the door. "Of course I'll be out all night so you'll be alone some time, but this will be your world till you die."

Finn: I laughed and leaned back in my seat, putting my hands behind my head.
"It's interesting to have a kid your age around here," I commented, "We've never had to treat someone your age before...I kind of like it." I shrugged and looked away so I wouldn't see his face. I was starting to sound more cheesy; so I didn't want to look at him.
"Having you makes me feel like I'm actually apart of a true family. Just being around Kay and Clary was more like a...friends thing. But with you, it's different." My eyes closed and I breathed in slowly, "I'm starting to get tired."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 am

Beatle: My face wrinkled up tightly, "You're so mushy, Finn! This is why I and the hero and you are the sidekick. Also, tired already? I used to spend all night doing work. I've got energy forever!" I triumphantly pump my fist in the air to prove a point.
Then I looked back down, "Well, maybe I'm tired too. But I want new clothes and I'm still hungry! And I wanna go to the bathroom too!"
I sat down beside Finn like he had wanted me to do in the first place and crossed my arms, avoiding looking at him. I planned to leave back to the castle tonight, because though I really really really really really liked Finn, I was only causing problems for his family. Plus, I needed to work at the castle, they couldn't go without me. I'd find my way back, I think I remember our trail . .
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 am

Vasilisa: Till I die. I watched him walk away and started to bull the bugs out of my hair. I grimace when I pulled the shards of glass out of my skin and hair. I look a glass shard, I could slit my wrists and be done with it...but...I couldn't do that. Henry wouldn't want me to.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Finn: I chuckled and opened my eyes, reaching out to the bowl to grab another pear.
"Fine fine, I'll get you some clothes. But they might not fit you considering there my old ones," I stood up and walked into the room beside this one. I always made sure to keep my old clothing, in case I ever had a real family to deal with. Now that I had Beatle, these clothes would come in handy.
"Get in here if you want something to wear," I called after him, kneeling down by a wooden box and pulling out some clothes. They were a bit old looking...But they could still be used.

Mint: Samuel walked in after knocking on my door; holding my night clothes. I let out a sigh and stood up from my chair, walking over to him. Samuel issued a 'bed time' for me, because I've been acting 'cranky' lately. I didn't see the point to this, I would be angry at the world even if I got an extra hour to sleep.
He began to help me get on my night clothes and I looked out the window; grimacing. I didn't feel as safe as I did now that it was Samuel, an old man watching over me. What could he possibly do if the monsters tried to kill me? Nothing.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Beatle: After trotting over to follow him, I reached out and grabbed a pile, slipping them overtop my old ones without looking at them. They were warm and thicker than my old ones, good for outside.
Saying nothing, I kept my eyes glued to the ground. I felt guilty for leaving Fishy, but I couldn't stay here. Fishy had super powers too, so he could manage without me, I guess.
"Can we go to sleep now?" I quickly mumble, because I don't wanna get more attached to him before I leave.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Finn: I blinked and looked down at him; he looked funny in my clothes. “Sure,” I smiled and reached out to take his hand, “Come on.”
I led him back up the stairs, slowly bringing us to my room. It was nice caring for someone this much, it made me feel good. “Here we are,” I opened the door and pulling him gently inside.
“I’ll sleep on the rug and you could sleep on the bed,” I went over to the rug and grabbed a blanket for myself. “I do it often, so don’t worry about me. Just get some good rest,” I murmured and laid down, closing my eyes.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Beatle: "N-No! I want the floor!" I jumped down and shoved him over.
The real reason was the door was beside me and I wouldn't have to step over Fishy to get there. I pulled the blanket from him and pretended to look mad.
"I don't like beds. The floor is more like home," my voice wobbles on the last word.
I wonder if he knows how old I am. I look about 3. Since I've never been outside really, all the cooks said no sun effects my growth, and I'll be this tall all my life. I hope not.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Finn: "Uh... okay," I mumbled and climbed into bed, "Whatever you say Beatle."
He was mad at me because I didn't let him have the floor? I guess all that time he spent actually sleeping on a rug, and living on his own got to him. Maybe he felt more comfortable doing that.
"If you need anything at all," I re-laid down and smiled at him, "Just shake me a few times. I'm a bit of a heavy-sleeper, but after a while, I should wake." I closed my eyes slowly, beginning to drift off to sleep. I couldn't wait for the morning, I would take Beatle shopping.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Beatle: I waited just a few long minutes before I thought about getting up. Where would I go, anyways? Down that path, I'd have to remember my route. Not so easy because I slept on the walk here. But we could see the castle from the windows so I knew basically where to go.
I just didn't want to leave Fishy. I'd miss him lots. But he had his other friends here and I needed to work at the castle.
"Night . . ." I whispered so quite he couldn't hear.
He must have been asleep by now, because I could hear him snore. He was loud! I plugged my ears and started to get up, but managed to trip and fall against the wall. Had he woken up? He said he was a heavy sleeper . . . I didn't bother to turn around and instead made a mad, and surprisingly quite, dash down the stairs and outside.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

I might suddenly sign off because my laptop is about to die, it's really old and the charger just broke.
Back to the iPod coming up >.<
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 am

Vasilisa: I fell asleep in my prison.

Kay: I picked up Clary gently, I just got out and now I'm going back. I walked silently down the stairs and out the door. I headed to the castle, I didn't plan on seeing Finn again or that weird kid. They could do whatever they wanted for all I cared. I needed to take care of Clary and the best thing was to take her to the castle,she had a lot more enemies than I because I had the heart to kill and Clary would just kill when her life was in danger. The streets were to dangerous for her. I continued walking to the castle.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Finn: I moved around in my sleep, my lips moving as they formed soft words. Sometimes I spoke in my sleep, but only when I was nervous about something...Tomorrow I had to make sure Beatle is safe, I don't want to loose him.

Mint: "Samuel," I said firmly, walking over the my open door, "This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm going down to the library. Forget my bed time." My hands folded behind my back and I began to go to the library. Maybe reading a good story would make me sleepier. It's better than just sitting in my bed waiting for the monsters to come and take me.

Asher: I leaned up against the castle wall, near the entrance. I was hidden by the shadows, so nobody would be able to see me but Juloon.
She better be back with good news, I thought to myself, folding my arms across my chest and tightening my fist. If not, she would make this good night horrible; and I would make sure she would never forget making me angry.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Vasilisa: I woke up and stood, I grabbed the bars. I shook them try to loosen the bolts.

Kay: I went around to the servant entrance and walked the halls to Mint's room.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 pm

(That's not really gonna work Vasilisa XD)

Samuel: I cocked my head to the side when I saw the old servant Mint used to boss around walking down the hall. "You," I called to him, taking a step forward and remaining to keep my straight stance. "What is your business here? You didn't even knock at the door for someone to come along, you do know you no longer work here."

Mint: I got a servant to open the library door for me and check to see if there was anyone in there. He said it was clear and I glared at him as I passed through the doors.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Kay: " I need to speak with Lord Mint, Samuel." I held Clary closer to me.

LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Samuel: "Lord Mint has just gone down to the library," I told him, glancing down at the girl in his arms. "And I'm quite sure he does not want to see you now. Where did that girl come from?" I needed to know if she was one of Lord Asher's maidens...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 1:08 pm

Kay: I ignored him and started to walk down to the library. I held Clary closer to me.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Mint: My fingers ran over one of the book's binding and I sighed, I didn't even know which book to choose. I haven't been in the library in a while...Except that one time I saw the girl in it...Where did she even go?
At least the monsters never bothered to come in here.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Kay: "Lord mint?" I call softly as I enter the library.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Beatle: I was quickly realizing this would not work. I was running down this path in blackness, tripping over rocks and stones. Soon I tripped onto grass, but kept going. The castle was out of view now and somehow I soon felt puddles of water under my feet. It was like being blind. I wondered where I was now and decided to try and run again when it was light outside. I collapsed in a pool of water, and closed my eyes. I missed Finn already, but I couldn't go back. He would probably hate me so much that he would never try to look for me!

( I wanna use Juloon xP)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Mint: I heard someone call my name and I stiffened, slid my hand from the book and back down to my side. I turned and walked down the aisle, peering around to the entrance. I gasped and widened my eyes, staring at him holding her in his arms. My eyes narrowed and I stepped out from behind the shelf, "You're here."

Finn: My eyes opened slightly and I sat up, "Hey Beatle, I'm going to go to the bathroom..." I glanced down at the rug to smile when I saw nobody was there.
"Beatle?!" I called, looking around the room, "Beatle?!" I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, going into the kitchen. I was expecting him to be eating away at the fruit; but there was still no sign of him. "Beatle!" I called again, running into the living room and peering under the couch.
He was no where to be found!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Kay: I nodded and held Clary tighter. "I-I'm sorry,"I whispered looking down.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Mint: "Forget it," I said through ground teeth, balling my fists. "Why are you here? Is it because of her?" Of course he was here for her instead of me. I didn't even have to think for a second that he liked me in that way. It didn't matter anyway, I didn't like him like that anymore. I realized how stupid it was.
It was a weakness.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Kay: I place her down, "I'll leave, it was a mistake to come here. Sorry to have bothered you,"I picked her up again.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun May 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Mint: "What do you want Rat?!" I growled, taking a step toward him, "You already bothered me, so you might as well say what you need." I bit my lip and looked away, "I'll... I'll give you what you want if you watch over me tonight."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next