the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

4 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 15 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 5:19 pm

::Jan::
I stop for a moment. He's completely right but . . .
"I'm supposed to teach you how to make people feel good, and not give you a lecture on my life. You obviously need to be more seductive, Riku," I say harshly.
Wrong tone. "Why don't I show you that instead? I can show you all about how to seduce others," I say lowly, my expression changing to something altogether less threatening and more eager.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 15 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by Stark Thu May 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Riku:
"You never answered my original question, do you like being a Peacekeeper? Knowing that it is all your fault that your family is dead? All your friends? Knowing that you have nothing, no one but yourself?" I say still smiling. My God, I never thought I could do this to a person, bring out all the details of their life and use it to cause so much pain. But I was and I needed to do it.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 5:25 pm

I roll my eyes, "Do you think I would have become a peace-keeper if I cared about them? I was an abused child and for all I cared they could go fuck themselves. Good that I caused their deaths."
I remembered all the bullies, drunk parents, favouritive teachers... They're all gone now. I have new friends, it's better this way.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu May 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Riku:
"Good for you!" I say smiling, "Now then teach me, and maybe let me out of these bonds?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I shake my head, "I'm not letting you go . . "
And then an idea hits me. I reach into my bag and pull out a needle.
"Here," I dart forward and inject it into him before he can blink, getting it directly on his forehead and clicking a button on my watch to start a timer.
"This will just take a minute and fifteen seconds to set it. Then for the next 4 hours, you will be paralyzed. This way, I can show you," I smile cruelly and set the empty needle down, watching his face.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 05, 2011 6:49 pm

(Sorry. Again, SAT/AP crap.)

Alex: I grabbed Des and plowed forward. Some guy was grabbing my arm, but he wasn't attacking me either, so I just dragged him along.

Luke: "What are we doing?!" I yelled, really confused. I latched on to another boy's arm and hoped he would get me out of here safely.
(Game Maker is being creepy OoO)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Riku:
I smile and wait 15 minutes, nothing happens. I laugh out loud and say, "I'm a carreer I've been trained to with stand almost any poison ever"

Conor:
ITS ABOUT TIME!
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat May 07, 2011 12:26 pm

(BONEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Can I join, or is it too late?
(The latter is perfectly okay)
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 6:27 pm

(Uvindei, you can totally join, but remember that your charries will have to speak as though they have been in the games for a while. Can you peek back a few pages to see where they are or do you want a summary?)

@Jelsa: Lol, Ikr?

::Desmonda::
I couldn't see, but felt blistering heat all around me. We were entering the white door. As soon as the heat had come, it became a frosty chill, and holding onto Alex I realized he was not shivering.
Just me. Radiation. Right.
"W-What's going on?"
I could feel that we were still in pure white, and Alex was proceeding forward. Some other boy was here too, I wondered who he was.

"Trained, are you?" I giggle and my eyes lit with joy.
"Good. Careers like you take an hour for it to work. If you hadn't told me, I would have given up!" I throw my hand in my head and reach out to kiss his lips once, then draw back so fast that he couldn't bite me.
I was good with speed. I looked at my watch. How to withstand the next half hour until the poison kicks in...
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Kk. I'll look back a couple. I can just pretend that they passed out or something. Thanks!
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Or that they have just hidden Smile
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 6:56 pm

(Bones: Can they just get through the door already? It feels like it's taken a while...OoO)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 6:59 pm

I know >.<

(Behind the door is a black, square room and they will each be separated into one of them. Have to say this cuz Des can't see)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Name: Vincent
District: 5
Appearance: red hair, angular face, amber brown eyes, pale, tall
Personality: cunning, tricksty, smart, but pretty untrustworthy, lone wolf
Specialty: stealing, running
Weakness: deathly afraid of water, and won't eat fruit
Other interesting facts: foxfaces twin brother

Name: Cyan
District: 8
Appearance: blonde hair, bright, turqouise blue(cyan, duh) eyes, would be very pretty except she has burn scars all over one side of her body from when the factory in 8 was bombed.
Personality: clumsy, nervous, untrusting, but charismatic when she chooses
Specialty: she's good at healing, and has good stamina
Weakness: afraid of fire, the right words can send her into a nervous breakdown.
Other interesting facts: Bonnie's niece
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 7:02 pm

(wanna have them just get separated now, then? and then we can wait on the others.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 7:23 pm

I think I get the general idea.
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 pm

(Needing Bones... sigh...)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm

(I'm here! Whataya need me for?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:(wanna have them just get separated now, then? and then we can wait on the others.)

(this)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Riku:
I kicked myself for liking the kiss. Was she really seeming attractive to me? Curse my teenage hormones! After another half hour I can't move, What the h***? I think. Did it actually work? I was spazzing out in my head but otherwose I couldn't move. I would have screamed if I could.

Conor:
OMFG! WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 9:40 pm

(Corn, now they all have to enter a small, compact black room with no windows or doors)

(Jelsa, yes, maybe make Alex go all through the door and then talk about the black room)

I sat behind him and studied his face. He had very much liked the kiss, I could tell. He was a boy after all, and I had to admit, I wasn't that ugly looking. I stepped closer, hesitating, and proded his nose. No movement. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyelids. He didn't blink. I pinched the side of his cheek. The skin didn't redden; he didn't feel it.
"Certain points on your body will still be able to feel, like your eyeballs and mouth so you can see and talk, but other than that, you're completely palatalized, at my mercy," I laugh and smile almost genuinely.
"How is this feeling, Riku?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Riku:
"Strangely," I say, "You, and this are kind of hot" I say laughing, "Well not the paralyzing thing, more of the you factor" I could not believe the words coming from my mouth, but they were true. I blink and say, "Thanks for the use of my eyes and mouth by the way"

Conor:
Is not enjoying being forced to wait
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

I squirm a bit; he was getting to me. I really didn't want to hurt him anymore. I got a bit closer, sitting down on his lap. Not really in any sexual way, just for a seat.
"How else could I teach you how to kiss, Riku? That's as far as I'm getting today. Your clothes are staying on," I laugh.
"So, when kissing, be sure to be slow, soft. They pay good money for you and you want to be gentle, but if they are rough, follow suit. Just kiss for a bit, see what they like," I realized this was less embarrassing than I'd thought, teaching Riku how to kiss.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Uvindei Sat May 07, 2011 10:30 pm

How can my charries jump in?
Uvindei
Uvindei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next