the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

4 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Alex: Without hesitating, I stepped up to the fire and reached my arm out, grabbing Des's hand. "I've got you!" I whisper-shouted, grabbing her arm and yanking her out. I singed my shoulder in the process, and as soon as Des was out of the fire, I ran over to a clear patch of ground and rolled around in it to get the fire out.

Luke: Great. Now half my jumpsuit was gone. Oh well, no one said it was illegal. Sure, it was indecent to run around like this, but too bad. I would just have to find something else to use for clothes or go shirtless.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games. - Page 9 Empty Re: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the new Hunger Games.

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:41 pm

::Flay::

I'm reaching the end, almost there at the door. The last Glimmer clone jumps out in front of me, holding a gun aimed at my . . . Hair?
"Now pretty-boy won't like you anymore without all those beautiful golden locks, will he?"
That's not Glimmer, it's another tribute! Where did she get the gun? Shit, I bet I could have found one.
The girl lunges, pinning me down and holding me in the death lock, smiling happily. She's in protective clothing and has two packs over her shoulder. Lucky.
Her gun pressed to my forehead.
"Forget killing you . . It would be so much fun to mess up your pretty little face and make you so ugly, not one person will sponsor you, and that hottie will pick me as an ally!"
So she must have been spying on us. She draws a knife, wipes the end with radiation. Oh my god. Oh my god.
I try to scream, but she pulls cloth off her shirt and the rope from my bikini, stuffing my mouth full of cloth and tying it down with the rope. Fear eats away at me.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:42 pm

::Desmonda::
Fire caught in my hair, and I did what he did, roll around until it was out. Now I was free, and mostly unharmed.
I waited until I was done to blow on my ally. Alex, I think his name was. His fire was out now, and I hugged him tight, holding back tears.
I pushed my hands on his face again to show my thanks. We needed to get to the base now.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Alex: "I was so worried about you," I whispered to her. "You okay?" I took one of her hands an started walking as fast as I could in what I hoped was the right direction. "We need to hurry. We don't have that long."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:24 pm

I nod, and I see one entrance to the base. I'd seen a bit of this area on television . . . The smell of toxic fumes was super strong. I wrinkled my nose.
"They say there is an announcement, a surprise . . . Alex, I'm scared." I can't believe how much I am talking.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Alex: I sighed. "I'm scared too. But look, we're almost at the base. As long as we get to the base, we'll be okay. And I'm here with you, remember? I'm going to watch you for you."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 pm

I turn to him seriously for a moment.
"Alex, we're not an alliance, we are a family. You die, I die."
I glance over my shoulder at the base, and I feel fear choking me. I'm scared of the 'surprise'.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Alex: I was surprised by the words she'd said. Family? I hadn't had a family in...well, forever. I was amazed now how her words affected me. I coughed to clear my throat, holding back the tears that were threatening to come, and barely managed to nod. "Family," I whispered. "Yes. Here, we are family, okay?"

I was still scared. I couldn't lie about that. But knowing there was someone with me to face it made me feel just a little better.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Tears sprung to my eyes, and I almost smiled. We were united now. Not allies, something much stronger. He'd saved my life.
I hug him again, just briefly.
"Let's go."
I turn and, still holding his hand, start to walk to the door.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Conor:
I look down at the dead monster I had finished off that looked like my brother. I heard Flay scream, I turned to see her down at the bottom of the building I was on. "This is not gonna be fun" I leap off the twenty foot building and come down cutting the girl attacking Flay clean in half. "You're welcome" I say standing and wiping off my blade, "You owe me times 2 now"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

(Btw bonez can u tell people on the chatbox I'm on but I'm on my phone so it won't let me chatbox for some reason and ask ende if shell reply to kidnapped)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Alex: I nodded as we continued forward. I was still shaking inside, but I had to stay strong for Des. If it came down to it, heck, I'd die for her. I didn't have a whole lot to live for anyway.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm

::Flay::
I smiled dreamily, like I was so touched by what he had done. It was just to show off his skills.
"T-"
A scurrying behind me made me stand up and cut me off. The girl was in two, bleeding everywhere, and somehow . . . Somehow alive.
"What the hell . . ."
The girl thrashed her arms, face twisted into pain and insanity.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:48 pm

(corn: is Riku gonna reply to Nikkie? Or did I miss it?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Luke: I crouched down to hide from the animal for a little bit, waiting until it was gone. My ankle was still hurting, but I was able to walk a little bit just now. I had to take a break first, though, or the fire in it was going to kill me.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Riku:
"No. I'm not your mother its me Riku" I say scoffing.

Conor:
"Oh... well thats annoying" I swipe the clones legs from under her with my blade. I look down at it flailing. "Um... can we try to make a run for the underground because I had a clone of my brother with wings and if yours is alive he might be too" Then a screech like a bird, I look up and see Cato's clone headless diving towars us. "Run!" I yell.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Nikkie: I vaguely heard a voice, but the hallucination was too strong. "Just leave me!" I cried out. "Leave me alone! Save yourself!"

(I don't mind if she dies.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Riku:
I roll my eyes at her, "God you are so melodramatic" I say and walk over hoist her up on my shoulder and start walking to the District 13 underground.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Nikkie: I felt myself being lifted and wondered if this was what dying felt like. Anything would be better than this unbearable thirst...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Riku:
"She needs water" I mutter, "If I have any good sponsors send me some water please" I yell. Nothing, I shrug and keep going. Then a bottle of water lands in front of me. "Good," I say then I pick up the water hold Nikkie and hold it to her lips.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Nikkie: I nearly went into shock when the liquid tumbled down my lips, and I coughed as too much of it entered me. I panted like a dog and coughed some more.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Riku:
"You need to drink, get rehydrated" I said, "drink"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Nikkie: I finally managed to stop coughing enough to drink a little more water. My head still hurt like crazy, but at least my throat wasn't as dry. "T-Thanks," I managed.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Alita: I took a deep breath, then wasted no more time. With every move I made toward the bottom of the pyramid, my heart beat a little bit faster. What if I made a misstep? Impossible. Us from District 5 were great at this sort of thing.

Perry: I gritted my teeth and began to climb, using the snakes as hand holds. When I got high enough, I choked one, then used it as a lasso to snag the cage. Swinging from the snake, I reached inside the cage and fished out the key, then dropped to the ground, shivering from the disgusting feel of its scales. I rushed to the door and unlocked it, then quickly locked it behind me so the snakes couldn't get out. Ahhh, fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Luke: Finally, the underground campsite thing was in place. Maybe I should look for clothes first? But there was nothing to make even fake clothes out of here, just a bunch of leaves and stuff. Well, that wasn't going to help me at all. Now what?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next