the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 7 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 pm

(Told you! xD)

Mia: "Jazzy!" I yelled, turning around in circles, I felt like I was in a movie and I was the girl who always tripped in the woods, and ended up being killed. At the front of the movie.

Wesley: I looked around with her, she was right, our life was a movie...and we were like damn actors.

(Haha, I cursed.)

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 7 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Ben: "Oh, she's in that hallway back there" I pointed over my shoulder as I came to Mia and Wesley. "Twisted ankle. Have fun." I brushed past her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Mia: "You left her in a hallway with a twist ankle, you are cold-hearted" I said, turning around and walking towards to where he had pointed. "Jazzy!" I called.

Wesley: Someone needs to teach that guy a lesson. In a few, it might just be me.

(Hardcore Wesley!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:05 pm

(lol xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Ben: "Hey, she accused us of having sexual tension, Mia! I doubted you wanted her thinking that you had a thing for me, either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:08 pm

Mia: I stopped and turned around, "you're damn right, because no girl wants to be treated like you treat them, treat people like you want to be treated, because the way you're treating me is the same way I'm treating you back" I shook my head, "no girl deserves you, what girl would ever want you?" I turned back to listening for Jazzy.

Wesley: Tell him, Mia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Ben: "Yup, you're right. I'm just a big asshole." I nodded, my expression blank, and walked off to look for Lani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Mia: "At least he knows what he is" I said, walking down the closest hallway and finding Jazzy struggling to get off the floor.

Wesley: You're right, buddy, yes you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:14 pm

(anime left >.>)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:16 pm

(Yeah, just figured that out. What we gonna do? Just wait until tomorrow?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:18 pm

(Blechhh I don't want to wait until tomorrow, I like this chat - sniffles -
But I guess we don't have much of a choice. >.<
Do you have tomorrow off?
And are you still doing the maybrook chat?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:19 pm

Yeah, I'm off from school, but I won't have internet access. Going to the beach. And yeah, I'm still up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

Oh, well have fun at the beach Very Happy
And we could chat on maybrook, then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 pm

lol im here sorry xD
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah, sure.

Back to top Go down

WAIT ANIME'S BACK!

Back to top Go down

YAYYYYYY! but can we still chat on Maybrook, anyway? Razz I like having multiple chats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 pm

HUZZAH

now anime should reply to this -nudges anime-

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm

lol ok ssoooo where did we leave off?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:25 pm

REPOST

Lani: "Yeah...it's....good."

(I know. >.< Ben is more of a jerk than I wanted him to be)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:26 pm

REPOST

Mia: "At least he knows what he is" I said, walking down the closest hallway and finding Jazzy struggling to get off the floor.

Wesley: You're right, buddy, yes you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Jazzy: "I am going to get him back on way or another" I said my voice sounded like a snake bit.

Jake: "Whats wrong?" I asked feeling conserened
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Lani: "Nothing, nothing," I mumbled. "I'll see you later?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Mia: "Me too, I hate that guy so much" I said, I kneel beside her for the second time today. "How's your ankle?" I asked, making sure not to touch it.

Wesley: I kneel beside them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next