the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheer Camp

2 posters

Go down

Cheer Camp Empty Cheer Camp

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 pm

lol I was bored...and watching Fired Up.

What happens at Cheer Camp...
Stays at Cheer Camp...

Located on the beautiful college campus of Pepperdine University, is the national Pepperdine Cheer Camp. It is an invitational camp that you are invited to to increase your skills as a cheerleader and then try to win the competition at the end. The challenges? You must face long runs, backstabbing competition, and hard work in order to be the Pepperdine Cheer Camp Champions, which gives you a free invitation to Nationals. Can you do it? Or will you just do... BAD!

TEAMS: For now, there are 4 teams.
Sparks (The Sparks are a high-flying team that has been known for being high risk in their stunts and they can either make it or break it. Wear dark black and yellow uniforms, and have a lightning bolt mascot. Placed 2nd last year, from California)

Dragons (The Dragons are a relatively new squad who are trying to put together solid routines that also flow together, but they try to utilize their dance skills to form a perfect routine. They have a dragon mascot. Placed 10th last year, from New York City)

Angel Cheer (The Angel Cheer team has won a couple of years in the past, and are trying to get back to their former glory. They specialize in their use of getting the crowd into their performances. They have an angel mascot. Placed 4th last year, from Arizona)

Cobras (Known as the most deadly animal, they are definitely the best team. They are the defending National champions, and they know they are the best in the world. Their mascot is a cobra, and they placed 1st last year, from Florida)

Anyway pick any team, make any character you want boy, girl or anything and then plot fights, relationships or anything you wanna do... yeah.

NAME:
POSITION: Mascot, Flyer, Base, Tumbler
APPEARANCE:
CAPTAIN OR CO?: Only one captain and one co-captain. First come first serve basis.

----

NAME: Ashton "Ace" Richards
TEAM: Dragons
POSITION: Base
APPEARANCE: 6'1, Dark Skinned, Muscular, Mini-Afro, Chocolate Brown Eyes
CAPTAIN OR CO?: No.

Back to top Go down

Cheer Camp Empty Re: Cheer Camp

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm

NAME: Melissa Dahl
TEAM: Sparks
POSITION: Flyer
APPEARANCE: Melissa has dark blond hair that falls just below her shoulder blades, and shimmering turquoise eyes. She is about 5'10" and very athletic.
CAPTAIN OR CO?: Co-Captain

NAME: Marcus Finley
TEAM: Angel Cheer
POSITION: Mascot
APPEARANCE: Marcus has shaggy, dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He is tall and rather handsome.
CAPTAIN OR CO?: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 pm

NAME: Mariah Stone
TEAM: Dragons
APPEARANCE: Soft light brown hair she keeps in a messy bun with side bangs, tan and a bit tall for her age. Skinny. She's got electric green eyes and the habit to tilt her head to one side when listening to people talk.
She's nice and determined and loves all her teammates.
CAPTAIN OR CO? CO

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm

NAME: Arlo Heart
TEAM: Cobras
APPEARANCE: Long golden brown hair, hazel eyes, fit, pretty tall, pale, belly button pierced
CAPTAIN OR CO?: Captain

NAME: Arcadian "Cadi"
TEAM: Angel Cheer
POSITION: Tumbler
APPEARANCE: Blonde haired, blue eyes girl, pale, freckles, tall, curvy-ish
CAPTAIN OR CO?: Co-captain
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm

NAME: Emery
TEAM:Dragons
POSITION:Tumbler
APPEARANCE:Honey blonde hair to her shoulders and calculative brown eyes. Around 4'9, and sensitive about that fact

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Well, we can start now Razz Join in where you like.

Ace: Greaaat. Just great. First off, the team was practically forced to get here (well invited). Ace, for one, didn't want to go. He wasn't in the mood for cheering since he did it for his mothers approval and the squad needed boys. But honestly, it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Except for the food. He needed to eat and salads all day weren't going to cut it, really. He eyed out the girls around all of the teams here and got into his place, wearing his team workout uniform, ready for the huge 2.5 mile jog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

NAME: Jasmine
TEAM: Sparks
APPEARANCE: curly auburn hair, pale green eyes, athletic build

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Jasmine - I looked around at all the teams stretching. There was a lot of pressure on me since it was my first year as captain, but I think I can handle it. I saw a guy almost-but-not-quite checking out all the girls. He was on the Dragon's team, wonderful. It wasn't that I didn't like the Dragons, it was just that I was expected to beat them this year. I sighed looking at my team, "All right, let's run."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down