the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake Empty Camp Love Lake

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Make a person, and join Camp Love Lake. Be free! Take a swim, a hike, start a fire, or just hang out in your tent with friends. Or, *snicker* find some looooooove.

Fill out form below and enjoy!

Name:
Hair:
Body:
Personality:
Bio:
Other Info:
Picture of person (if you have one):

Name: Cameron Marie Thomas
Eyes: brown
Hair: Red (From a bottle)
Body: not uber skinny but not overweight either more like somewhere right in between, somewhat of an athletic build, average hight, strong arms and legs.
Personality: preppy but not overly so, friendly and trusting while also trustworthy, nervous around guys she's meeting for the first time.
Bio: her parents are divorced and she moved in with her dad after her mom remarried while her older brother and younger sister stayed with her mom. is a cheerleader at her high school but doesn't like to brag about it or show off, has many friends but is still willing to make new ones.
Other Info: doesn't have a boyfriend because of her whole nervous thing, likes meeting new people and loves making new friends, is big on trust and you can trust her with anything.
Picture of person (if you have one): Camp Love Lake Zzzzzz10

Name: Adrian Dimkov
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Brown
Body: Athletic build, abs, lean muscles-not super defined
Personality: Quiet, sweet, Independent, active
Bio: Adrian was born to an only mother and he is fiercly protective of his mother and sister. They never had a lot of money, but he helped out by getting a job and helping around the house.
Other Info: Lip ring, he has the boy next door vibe,
Picture of person (if you have one): Camp Love Lake Zzzzzz11(Sorry it's sideways lol)
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake Empty Re: Camp Love Lake

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 pm

I'll post my characters in a bit!
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Name:  Christopher Dallas
Eyes: Dark blue
Hair: Black
Body: Athletic sort of build from swimming, height of 6'2", his body is very noticable through clothing
Personality:  He acts like a player when you first meet him, but if he wants to like you, he'll become sweet and very honest
Bio: TBD
Other Info:  He really likes to swim, drink alcohol, and have fun with people. He's bi-sexual as well
Camp Love Lake 90210-9o21o-askhat-aliev-bampw-boy-Favim.com-433933

Name:  Lori Jackson
Eyes: Medium green
Hair: Long black hair with blue highlights
Body: Average size, 5'8"
Personality:  Real party girl, very playful
Bio: TBD
Other Info:  Normally wears a black choker and form fitting clothes
Camp Love Lake Black+choker++3-1180994

Camp Love Lake Scene-girl-long-black-hair
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 pm

are you ready to start or do we wanna wait?

Last edited by LeilaniAlexandra on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm ready to start, but we can wait if you want.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Adrian arrives to camp and looks around. Another summer at camp. Another boring routine. "I sincerely hope that this year will be different."

Cameron steps off the bus and tries to juggle her stuff and keep from dropping her phone. "Yes, Mom. Yes. Mom! I promise I'll be safe. No, Mom, I won't 'hook up' with anyone." Okay maybe that last part was a lie but her mom doesn't need to know that. "Okay. Mom. Mom! I have to go. I love you too. Bye, Mom. Bye!" She hangs up quickly and puts her phone away. "Yay... Camp."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Christopher Dallas handled his stuff over one shoulder as he walked onto the camp grounds.  His friends in his neighbourhood had wished that he wasn't going to this camp, but he needed a new crowd.  Sure, drinking with the same friends and sneaking out to do it was fun, but hopefully he'd find some people to hang with. Christopher hoped that a girl, or even a guy, might come into the picture and they'd have fun while they were both here.  His parents hadn't really cared what he did for the summer, as long as he was out of their way.  Christopher looked around and headed deeper onto the grounds.

Lori Jackson smiled as she got off the bus.  She had her favourite band, Fall Out Boy, rocking in her ears.  She hoped this would be fun and wouldn't be a waste of time.  Oh well.  She hoped to swim for a while.  Lori went inside the place after looking around some.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Josh didn't need a map to know where his cabin was. He had gone to this camp since he was twelve. He knew where everything was. Including all the secret hide outs where you could go to hook up without being caught by all the annoying councilors. He goes to his cabin then unpacks.

Cameron gets to the bonfire put before she's lost. She turns the map all around but nothing helps her. "Hey there girl! Wanna come over to my cabin later?" a guy yells at her. She ignores him and keeps trying to figure out the way to her cabin.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Lori went to her cabin, since she already knew where it was. She grabbed a bed and laid her stuff on it, singing Fall Out Boy lyrics. She might go try and hook up with a guy tonight. Lori straightened her purple, one shouldered shirt and blue shorts and went outside.

Christopher sighed and went to his cabin, where he saw a guy already in there. "Hey hey!" He set his stuff down on one of he beds and wondered what he'd do right now.  He didn't know if they had big group gatherings at the start of camp or something, but he'd rather be swimming right now.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Cameron finally made her way to her cabin and grabbed a top bunk across from a girl singing FOB. She hummed along until the girl left then unpacked before heading out to scope out some guys. She hoped to hook up with at least one guy before she went home.

Adrian turned around when he heard someone talking to him. "Oh hey. I'm Adrian" He reached out to shake his hand. "What's yours?" He noticed a couple of girls walk by that looked particularly good.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Christopher shook the hand extended to him.  Good looking, kind of his type but not really.  "I'm Christopher.  Chris.  Whatever you want to call me."  He noticed the Adrian's gaze.  "You lookin' too?"

Lori walked around the grounds, looking at some of the boy's cabins.  She had a lot of looks and hoped that she'd hook up tonight.  She really needed it.  Lori took her earphones out and put them in her pocket.  She decided to go look at the waterfall and headed that way.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Adrian hadn't told anyone about his sexuality yet. He had hooked up with a few people-of both genders- and didn't like either one more than the other. "Oh yeah. Anyone who fits my type, you know?" He gave Chris a sneaky once over and made a mental note to definitely figure out if this guy would be a 'hit' or miss.

Cameron went straight to the lake and stripped down to her baiting suit. She decided a few rays wouldn't hurt and neither would scoping out potentials. She lounged back on the beach and watched as people walked by paying particular attention to the guys.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Christopher nodded. "Yeah yeah, I get it. It's hard sometimes, but hey sometimes it's just who has the right things. Sometimes looks, or just maybe the alcohol.." Well, maybe this guy would be okay after all. He wasn't sure yet. He didn't care. A hook up was a hook up. He went to unpack his stuff and realised that he had on a hoodie and a black shirt. "Geez why did I wear this?" Not caring much, he took off the hoodie and stripped himself of the shirt, tossing it in the bag he brought. He found a white shirt and put it on.

Lori realised she hadn't had a bathing suit on under her clothes, so she went back to the cabin and after finding a bathroom, changed clothes. Nice red bikini. She then went to the waterfall, which emptied into the lake. When she got there, she saw that another girl was already there. Hm. Well, that wasn't good if she was looking for someone.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Adrian watched him change shirts and turned away before he noticed. "I get what you mean. So what brought you to camp? Other than the hookups and booze I mean." That's what kept bringing Adrian back. Everything else about this place sucked.

Cameron noticed a particularly hot guy walking her way and smiled. He returned the smile and sat down next to her. They continued to talk as time went by and she realized he was a complete waste of time. Here at camp just to make friends. She smiled and excused herself to go to the bathroom then grabbed her clothes, put on her shorts and headed somewhere else. Anywhere else.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Christopher turned to face him and laughed softly.  "There's something more?  Well, I swim but I can do that anywhere else.  I come for a new crowd."  He wasn't much for camps, but for new friends and hook ups... yeah he'd go to one.

Lori had gone back to the cabin to relax to her music.  She'd find someone later.  She sighed and listened to Avenged Sevenfold.  Her stuff was neatly put in one corner.  She closed her eyes and gave in to the music.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:15 am

"Every once in a while someone gets ahold of some pot. That makes for an interesting night." Adrian laughed. He wasn't big on weed but when they ran out of booze he needed something. He continued to unpack.

Cameron talked to five other guys and all of them were misses. She went back to her cabin and plopped onto her bed before deciding to take a nap.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 am

"Ah, that would be interesting...I kind of wish I'd brought some now. It makes for great entertainment."  Christopher didn't unpack much, just put his bag on the floor and laid on the bed, facing Adrian.  "So what do you come here for?"

Lori went out again, looking at the girl who had plopped down on her bed.  Going to sleep she guessed.  She found a guy who had looked at her earlier and pretty soon they were in the lake, making out.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

Adrian shrugged. "Same thing. And to get away from the hell hole that is my house." He has a boring life and it kills him. He likes fun and excitement. He also likes to hook up. So he goes to camp every year.

Cameron finally woke up around the time that lunch is served. She got up and headed straight for the dining hall. She had to get that protein in her system.

Last edited by LeilaniAlexandra on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:32 am

Lori grew bored of the guy and after she got out of the lake, he had wanted to be friends.  Sure, she'd find him later and give him her number.  Maybe.  Lori went back to her cabin and dried off, then she changed into her shorts and t shirt.  What time was it?  Hmm... She was kind of hungry.  

Christopher nodded.  "Yeah, same kind of thing."  His parents didn't care about him at all, especially because of his sexuality, but it wasn't like he was one or the other.  He liked both genders... maybe that was too weird for them.  Christopher looked at Adrian, wondering if he experimented with guys as he did. It looked like he might.  It was kind of a weird question to ask.  "Hey, do you want to try something?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Adrian smirked. "Depends on what it is." He found his swim trunk and debated whether or not to go swimming later. He threw them onto his bed and turned to face Chris. He leaned against the wall and waited to hear what he had in mind.

Cameron grabbed a couple of bread rolls and some other stuff from the line and grabbed a seat at the farthest table from everyone else. She leaned against the wall and propped her legs up on the bench next to her to make sure she'd have space as she started eating and watched people, taking in the possible hookups.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Christopher put his hands behind his head. "Well it's more of an experiment really." He paused as he walked a little bit in Adrian's direction. "I sense that you've tried girls and guys." He hoped that he didn't have to go that far into it and that Adrian would get it. Christopher thought he was cute with the way his hair was cut and his face. Then he'd know if he was a hit or miss.

Lori went into the dining hall and grabbed a sandwich to eat. She went into one of the corners to eat and hopefully be uninterrupted. She put in an earbud and listened to 3 Doors Down.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Adrian took a small step forward. Not too close, just testing. This guy was pretty good looking. Okay he thought he was extremely good looking. “Yeah, I have. I can’t say I like one more than the other. It just depends on who fits my type.” He looked him over approvingly.

Cameron finished her food and put her dishes in the window to be washed and headed out. She figured that she would try the pier for a potential hook up there. She hoped that she would get lucky this time.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Christopher smirked. "Do I fit in that type?" This guy was just so adorable and good looking. He stepped a little bit closer, waiting on his answer.

Lori finished her sandwich and headed out to the beach. Not caring who really saw, she took off her shirt and shorts to reveal another bikini. Dark purple this time. She walked into the ocean and swam.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Can I join this chat? This looks interesting Smile
Do I have to make a boy and a girl?
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Adrian took another step forward. “You definitely fit that type.” He took another step, almost closing the space between them.

Carmen noticed some guys on the water slide in the middle of the lake and stripped of her shorts and top to reveal her bikini again. She didn’t care if someone took them, they were old and she had plenty more like them. She dove in then swam over and started talking to them propped on the edge of the planks.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next