the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) Empty Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 am

I stole the title from an RPG thread from an app on a iPod. If you recognize it, I love you. Cool

Make a person, and join Camp Love Lake. Be free! Take a swim, a hike, start a fire, or just hang out in your tent with friends. Or, *snicker* find some looooooove.

Fill out form below and enjoy!

Name:
Hair:
Body:
Personality:
Bio:
Other Info:
Picture of person (if you have one):

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 am

Name: Jae Kinz (Female)
Eyes: Electric blue
Hair: Blonde with various lighter highlights
Body: Hour glass body
Personality: Jae is breezy, good to get along with, loves swimming and camping (duh, that's why she went here), and very down-to-earth.
Bio: She grew up as a single child with parents that own an airplane company. her family is wealthy but Jae doesn't wear designer clothes or crazy jewelry.
Other Info: She goes to a private school, Jae just left her boyfriend, has a kitten named Mishka.
Picture of person (if you have one): http://www.chapso.de/galpics/2007/06/30/14033/27375/7b5d01-1183238924.jpg

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

BUMP!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:51 pm

I'll join, just give me a second.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Kay =3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Name: Emerson Lathe
Eyes: Light green/ hazel
Hair: Light brown
Body: Athletic build, abs, lean muscles-not super defined
Personality: Quiet, sweet, Independent, active
Bio: Emerson was born to an only mother and he is fiercly protective of his mother and sister. They never had a lot of money, but he helped out by getting a job and helping around the house.
Other Info: Lip ring, he has the boy next door vibe, square glasses, he is bisexual
Picture of person (if you have one): (I'll get this later, too)

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Name: Fable Smith (Female)
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: blonde, short, and curly
Body: short, skinny, not weak and not strong
Personality: fun-loving, friendly, likes drama
Bio: A natural born actress, Fable, never got a chance to show her talent to the world. Her father and mother tried the best they could to make her happy, but never could fully succeed, making Fable the wild, unsettled, chica she is now. Her father is a rich ranch owner in Texas, but they are originally from the New England states
Other Info: Fable thinks her name is original and that it is not a horse's name. Ironically, she is a horse lover and has a horse named Fable.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Should we start now or wait a little later?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:45 am

Whenever you are all ready! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Alright, just one question. Is this camp an original camp? Like with cabins and ponds and stuff?

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:00 pm

Can I join?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

Hmm this looks fun

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:17 pm

can i join?
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 pm

I would imagine you could all join. The more the better.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Name: Cameron Marie Thomas
Eyes: brown
Hair: red with strawberry blonde highlights
Body: not uber skinny but not overweight either more like somewhere right in between, somewhat of an athletic build, average hight, strong arms and legs.
Personality: preppy but not overly so, friendly and trusting while also trustworthy, nervous around guys she's meeting for the first time.
Bio: her parents are divorced and she moved in with her dad after her mom remarried while her older brother and younger sister stayed with her mom. is a cheerleader at her high school but doesn't like to brag about it or show off, has many friends but is still willing to make new ones, is popular but not uber popular and isn't one of those preppy snobs.
Other Info: doesn't have a boyfriend because of her whole nervous thing, likes meeting new people and loves making new friends, is big on trust and you can trust her with anything.
Picture of person (if you have one): Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) 1215476272UsVtgdP
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Can I join? I'll be a boy, for fun Cool

Name: Kayden, everyone who he is friends with is told his nickname
Eyes: Sea green
Hair: Jet black, long bangs
Body: Tall, muscular from Track And Field
Personalitly: Easy to get along with, if he likes you he's bold about it, has had a lot of girls, not shy
Bio: Kayden is popular at his other school, a Track And Field star, and has a past of many girls. A past he is very proud if.
Other Info: Kayden is here because his parents are forcing him to go so he'll get off his Xbox this summer.
Picture of person (if you have one): http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/N/NO/NOB/NOBODYNAMINE12/1221926933_9388_full.jpeg
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Fail thread lol!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Not fail... I'm here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Do you wanna start?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Sure, but mind you... I only have a guy. Do you want me to make a girl?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Sure, that'd be more even, if you don't mind
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Name: Elliot
Eyes: Dark blue
Hair: Tubling waves, light brown
Body: Thin, but has curves
Personality: Quiet, hates rules, likes to be alone, doesn't like cocky people
Bio: Elliot goes to an all girls school where she had good grades. Her mother and father are basically out of the picture and her brother is in college. She hasn't had a lot of boyfriends.
Other Info: Elliots mom thinks that being at this camp will be good for her and interaction with boys is healthy.
Picture of person (if you have one):

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:17 pm

I like your charrie!

KK should I start now?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I can start....

Elliot pulled her long hair over her shoulder and dropped her bags off in her cabin. One all her stuff was in, she figured she had some time to relax. She grabbed a towel and walked to the lake. Once there, she pulled off her clothes, in a bikini, and waded into the warm, clear water.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Kayden: Finally all unpacked, I dressed into loose swim trunks and a brown and orange shirt. I walked out of the cabin, feet sinking into the sand, and saw someone in the water.
OK, looks like I knew where to go first.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum