the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Dakota: I laughed. "Why would you do that?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 10 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Shira: "You are a little bit difficult, but I can deal."

(Stormy: should we skip with Ben and Mia?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Josh: "I like your laugh, I wonder what it sounds like when you're laughing uncontrollably." I smiled.

(Yup Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm

-skips-
Ben: I woke up in the morning with Mia curled up against me. I stroked her hair, she was beautiful when she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Mia: I smiled, squinted in the light, "morning" I said, looking over at Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Ben: I had a jerk moment just then. "You're pretty good in bed, ya know." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Mia: "Shut up" I hit his arm lightly, "you're not bad yourself" I smiled, digging my face into his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Ben: I chuckled "I've had practice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Mia: I grimaced, "mine comes naturally" I said, turning to see a football game on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Ben: "Sure it does. I mean, you weren't a virgin before last night, were you?" I raised my eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Mia: I turned to look at him, I could lie, but he knew when I lied, "um, yes, I was" I said, feeling the blush coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Ben: My jaw dropped slightly. "Oh..." Shit. If I would have known that, I never would have done it. I mean, don't girls get attached to their first time? I think Lani told me that. And I wasn't planning on having her attached to me -- Mia, not Lani, I mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Mia: "I'm sorry for not telling you" I said, I sat up, hugging the sheets to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Ben: "No, it's ... not a big deal." I shrugged, leaning over and kissing her, just lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Mia: I smiled, putting an arm on his shoulder, pulling him deep into the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Ben: "Hey, didn't you get enough of this last night?" I chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:53 am

Mia: I shook my head, smiling over at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Ben: "I didn't either." I winked at her. "But, uh, we should probably get going. Performances today, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

(hey anything new happen?)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 pm

(hmm I don't think so. want to continue with the Jake/Lani/Alice thing? Wasn't she saying that Lani did something to piss her off?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 pm

(yyeeeppp ^.^ Yay for drama in the couple...)

Jake: I rolled my eyes at Alice. "Everyone pisses you off." I said

Alice: "I resent that comment." I snarled at him and sat down. "She is so difficult!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 pm

(Yeah Razz)

Lani: I popped open my water and took a sip. Why was everyone in Jake's band, besides /him/, so annoying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm

(Jazzy: Ouch that hurts Lani!!!)

Jake: I smiled. "That's why I like her." I said looking up and sighed. "Im screwed arent I?"

Alice: I nodded "Most likely." I said with a huge smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 pm

(haha)
(and Lani isn't really that difficult...I'll admit Ben is, but people pick fights with him a lot on this chat)

Lani: I leaned against the vending machine for a moment drinking my water, then walked back through backstage, making sure Jake wasn't around as I walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 pm

(Yay for Jazzy punching Ben then!)

Alice: I looked down and saw Lani. "Just great." I whispered.

Jake: I looked down and there was Lani. I sighed and stayed were I was. She hated me so why would I talk to her?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next