the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:32 am

(Where should I come in?)

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 am

(hmm I can try to repost for you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:28 pm

No wait, I don't know if we were talking...lolz.
Um, Ben was talking to Jazzy about Mia and stuff...did you read any of that?
Well, he's free now if Mia wants to talk to him.

Ben: I walked past the stage where Toxic Chainsaws was performing, that music was terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Mia: Still not believing Ben ignored me, I walked up to him and punched him hard on the arm, "what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Ben: My head snapped around to look at Mia. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Mia: "When I was telling you to come to me, you ignored me" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Ben: I shrugged. "Well, you were already talking to someone else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Mia: I rolled my eyes, "it shouldn't matter if I'm talking to someone else or not, the hate side of our relationship is showing" I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Ben: "So? It's called a love/hate relationship for a reason." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Mia: "You're right, it is, which is why I hate you, Ben" I turned away and looked at where that ugly music was coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Ben: I frowned. "Hey." I gently tugged on her shoulder to try and get her to turn around. "Just because I didn't talk to you once, you full-on hate me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Mia: I nodded, "but I still love you" I thought he would know that, it was idea to have this kind of relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Ben: I blinked. Love? "Uh, I really like you, too," I said, careful not to say the "love" word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Mia: I caught that as soon as he said it, but he was a guy, "good" I smiled and turned back around, looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Ben: I smiled and put a hand on the back of her neck, leaning down to kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Mia: I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Ben: "I like this part of the love part," I mumbled beneath the kiss. I was a guy, of course I liked the physical part best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Mia: "Me too, especially this part" I slid my arms from around his neck and down to his waist, sliding my hands a little under his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Ben: I chuckled. "If you get to, then I get to," I murmured, sliding my hands far up her shirt, right near her bra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Mia: I groaned, pulling him closer to me, this was a great feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Ben: I pulled back after a bit, though. "You realize we're in public, we can't go very far." I pressed my forehead against hers, so I was looking into her eyes. I smirked. "Maybe we could spend tonight together, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Mia: "You're one slick, son of a biscuit eater" I shook my head, "but I can't, Wesley and the guys would call my parents, and I'd be pulled out of the competition" I narrowed my eyes, "unless that's what you're going for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:16 pm

Ben: "No, I wouldn't try and get you disqualified. Jazzy? Yes. You? No. And come on, please? They don't have to know. You can make up an excuse." I tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear, and let my hand trail down her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Mia: I looked around, "I'm not a good liar, and Wesley knows about us" I blushed, running a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next