the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 13 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

James: I nodded. "Ya, that was my sister and Megan." I looked at her, worried she'd blow up on me again. Rather than take that chance and risk loosing her, I grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her gently. "I am glad you're alright. I've been worried sick." I murmered, letting my hands drop from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Megan: I laughed quietly at James and Artemis. It was cute in a scary kind of way. I watched Artemis closely.

(( Brb -_-))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Artemis's eyes widened and she broke away, did he just kiss her? "james!" she exclaimed. A girl was not permitted to kiss a guy unless they were married, didn't he know that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:08 pm

James: "What?" I asked looking at her. Why was everything I was doing wrong all of a sudden? I wasn't understanding in the slightest. Everywhere I had been had not been so...strict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:11 pm

"You-you kissed me!" she exclaimed, gathering up her skirt and walking away, she felt him fall in besides her. And she frowned, her thoughts a conflicted mess. it was wrong, she knew it was. but she wanted that kiss again. Screw social standings "in my village" she whispered "I'd be disowned and left to live an unwedded life because of that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:14 pm

James: I glanced at her. "Well, if you were disowned...then you could come away with me." I watched her. "So it isn't that bad is it?" I was walking beside her, easily keeping step with her short strides

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Artemis allowed herself a small smile "it isn't that simple.. my parents are very powerful, very wealthy people. they are not to be triffled with" her expression became troubled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 pm

James: I shrugged. "I can walk around with fire on my body and not get burned. But that doesn't mean anything." I sighed and stopped and grabbed her and and turned her to face me. "At least, let me know whether or not you care for me, like I care for you." My eyes searched her face. "I don't think I can go one more day without knowing. I can't even go a day without thinking about you, constantly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Artemis froze, her gray eyes studying him intently. Sadness filled her face as her shoulders fell in defeat "I do.. very much. But it doesn't mean it can be"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:28 pm

James: I watched her, my own face filling with sadness. "I won't stop thinking about you, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Artemis winced, her wound hurting in symphony with her heart "I know"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 pm

James: I let her hand go, the corners of my eyes tightening with pain. "I won't stop loving you." I murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Tears stung artemis's eyes "I know" she whispered looking back down, unable to bear keeping his gaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Megan: I felt sad for both. "Artemis... remeber what I said... I can deal with your parents..." I said to her hoping it would help.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:38 pm

James: I watched her and took a step closer. I leaned down, kissing just below her ear, my lips lingering there for a moment.
"James! James! You're needed with the sword jugglers!" Came Father's voice. I hesitated, slipping a leather cord with a small pendant on the end of it into her hand, and then ran off to where I was being summoned, my face falling into a blank and distant state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Megan: I looked at Artemis. "Why did you say that?" I asked her as I went up to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm

Artemis stared at his retreating form, her skin still tingled from his kiss and she fell to her knees, sobbing as she felt her heart break. huh, and she had always thought that was an expression

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm

Megan: I sat down next to her and took her in my arms. "Dont go back." I whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 pm

"you're not the ministers daughter" artemis gasped, clutching her chest as if to hold herself together "you may beable to defy your father but I.. I can't. you wouldn't understand"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 pm

James: I tossed swords to the juggler. My face was distant, cut off. I couldn't help it. I couldn't let myself feel the hurt that burned deep inside me

Last edited by Taylow on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Megan: I looked at her. "My father is dead... its my mother.. she is rich and your parents best friend... I wouldnt be so sure.. she will be comming for me soon..." I said with a sigh. "I can deal with your parents."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:47 pm

James: There was a scream from one of the tents closer to the forest, and I darted off in that direction. The site I came upon made my stomach roll. Mother was laying in a bloody mess, a wolf was growling at me, tugging at her wrist, trying to pull her lifeless body into the forest. I let out an enraged cry and grabbed a sword and began to hack at it, the beast jumping at me, clawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Megan: I got up and gave a appologetic look to Artemis and ran towards the came. I ran into a battle between James and a wolf. I ran and grabbed a sword and took a stance.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Artemis's head snapped up at the scream, without thinking she forced her sore body up and towards the sounds. She came across James's hacking apart a wolf, and she froze in horror "James!" she gasped

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Megan: I attacked the beast. Adrenline was rushing through my veins.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum