the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 14 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 pm

James: My sword made contact with it's throat, and I used all my strength to push it the rest of the way across, it's head seperating from it's body. I pushed the twitching beast away from me and laid there breathless, deep scratches covering my bare chest, shoulders, and abdominen. One particularly long one streached from my ear to my cheek on my right side. I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the pain that tore through my body, along with the exauhstion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

"James!" Artemis cried, falling to his side "help!" she screeched "someone, help!!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Megan: I threw the sword down and grabbed James. I lead him to a tent and looked around for a leaf.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Father rushed in and looked at James, his face paling slightly, then he saw Mother's mutalated body and the poor man looked like he was about to die right there. He called for the healers and they came and quickly began to tend to James. He then got a few boys to take care of the wolf body, and carry Mother's body to her tent to be cleaned and dressed for burrial. He then walked away, looking just as distant, if not more so, as James had earlier.

James: I was barely concious as everything swirled around me. I heard voices, felt hands moving fluidly across my body, and then darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:01 pm

"James" Artemis sobbed, the healers tearing her off of his body "James!" She watched in horror as they quickly worked on him, apply herbs and binding his wound to stop the bleeding "james" Artemis whispered in defeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:08 pm

The healers worked until everything was cleaned and wrapped, the only thing that wasn't wrapped was the gash on his cheek. One stood, an elderly man, skinny and burdened with age. His cheeks were sunken with age, his skin seeming to hang from his bones. "there is not much more...we can do now." He said and closed his eyes taking a deep breath, before making his way out of the tent with the other healers, leaving James on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 pm

Artemis scurried over to his side and her hands fluttered over him useless "James?" she whispered "oh god. james?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:16 pm

James: A weak groan slipped through my lips. "Artemis?" I murmered, my voice barely audible. "I thought you went back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Megan: I smiled and sighed. He would be ok. I touched Artemis's back and turned to leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm

"You're hurt!" She exclaimed, brushing away his question "are you okay?!" she placed a cool hand against his flushed face, carefull of the gash

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Megan: I stopped and went to my old clothes. I pulled out a bottle of medicine I was suppose to take. I tore up my danceing skirt on the chair and I poured the medicine on it. "May I put this on?" I asked James as I went to heal his gash.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 pm

((Haha yay megan xD))

Megan: I smiled and put it down. "Its there when you need it." I turned and went outside.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm

((I felt bad for her! ha))

Henry: My face was blank as I dumped water onto the blood stained grass, hoping to wash it away. I couldn't believe Mother was gone. It wouldn't be long now and Father would follow suit. That's the way it always was with older couples. I wondered who would be chosen for the next Father and Mother of our small camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Artemis watched Megan go then looked back to james "what was that thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 pm

((Haha I did too!))

Megan: I took a deep breath and felt tears comming down. The lady was so sweet to me and now she was gone. I went to pratcie my dancing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 pm

James: "a wolf." I murmered and looked over at her, my eyes searching her face. "Why do you think they put us by the forest's edge?" I closed my eyes took a deep breath, wincing at the pain that followed it. I pushed myself up, groaning as I did so. My arms shook as I held my weight up, keeping myself in a sitting position.

Henry: I saw a girl with tears and I finished my job before I followed her quietly, curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 pm

((I'm going to go shower real quick, I'll be back in ten min tops))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

(kk)

Artemis frowned, reaching out to help support him "Did it bite you?" she asked, worried

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 pm

((Hahaha ok xD))

Megan: I went by the river and started to move my arms and my body just like Jame's sister taught me. I began to hum a song and I looked at the gypsy clothes I was wearing. The black outfit made my body look thin and beautiful. I laughed softly and danced.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm

Henry: I watched her curiously. I hadn't seen her in the camp before. "What family are you?" I asked curiously

James: I shook my head. "Not that I know of." I muttered, my head spinning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Artemis pushed him down gently "lay down, you'll hurt yourself" she told him, worried. "I'm.. I'm sorry about your mother"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Megan: I turned around and gave a little scream. "You scared me... Im not from around here... I just kind of i dont know joined.." I said blushing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am

Henry: I sat there, shock on my face from her small outburst. "O-oh." My eyes wide as I watched her. She sure was jumpy.

James: I groaned as she pushed me back down onto the bed. I blinked a few times, willing my body to work through the pain so it would relax. "She wasn't my actual mother." I murmered. "She was the mother of the camp. We have a father too, the silly old man with white hair." I let out a slow deep breath as my body finally relaxed. "My parents..."I stopped for a minute and then decided i'd let her know what she was getting into. "My parents were burned at the stake when I was five and Sariah couldn't have been more than two. Samuel was only a baby. We went through the Vadican city that year."

Last edited by Taylow on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am

Artemis gasped, horror filling her at his words "oh my goodness, I'm so sorry!" she tentively reached out ans squeezed his hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum