the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 16 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am

"James?" Artemis asked, her hands fluttering across him "what is it? what hurts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am

Um, is it too late to join?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am

((I don't think so))

James: "Nothing, I'm ok." I said, wincing at the pain in my chest. "I'm ok." I said again, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm myself, my eyes still closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am

Artemis squeezed his hand "lier, what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am

Lark: I stared at the gypsy girl for a moment, forgetting how to speak. She was more beautiful then my memory did her justice. "I'm sorry," I stammered. "Come in. What do you need me to do for ya?" I hastily straightened up my work area.

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am

(which is needed more, male or female or does it matter?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 am

James: "Nothing. Just a dream." I muttered as I got myself under control, getting my breath to finally slow down to normal so it didn't hurt as bad to breath. I pushed myself up, no longer able to lay there. My head spinned slightly, but I was alright.

Sariah: "Uh I-I need my bracelet fixed please." I stared at him, trying to hide a slight giggle at his hastiness. "And this hitch."

(( at the moment it doesn't really matter))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am

Josie: I sat trembling below a tree outside the camp, the scene with the wolf and the gypsy women flashing across my mind. I squeezed my eyes shut in an effort to escape the tortured state of my mind. Maybe Lark was right and I shouldn't have gone to the camp without him. He would know what to do right now.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am

Lark: I took the items away and looked at them closer to the light of my fire. "Should be easy, take no longer than about three hours." I said and glanced back at the girl.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am

"what are you doing?!" artemis exclaimed, her weak arms trying to push him back down "you're hurt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am

Sam: I lost my grip and fell from the tree, landing infront of a girl with an umph. I groaned and rolled onto my back and looked up at her. "Hello again."

Sariah: "oh, uh ok." i looked back at the door tenatively then back at him, biting the corner of my lip. "Is it alright if I wait here?"

James: "I'm just fine, Artemis." I murmered, taking hold of her hands that were pressed against my chest and looked at her. I can't deny that my skin had tingled where she had touched, singing with happyness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am

Artemis studied him, unconvinced "fine" she huffed, going limp

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 am

Name: Abigail
Looks: straight, blonde, shoulder length hair, brown eyes, tall, about 5' 8", slightly tanned skin, a nice smile, a dancers body
Occupation: dancer, wants to be a traveler, gypsy, or female knight.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am

James: I watched her and kissed her forehead, my eyes closing for a moment before I pulled away and looked at her. "How do you feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am

Abigail: I walked into town. I was the new dancer. This meant that I knew no one. I let out a sigh. I didn't mind traveling, it was the dancing I minded. I didn't want to be a dancer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am

Artemis raised an eyebrow "me? fine" she frowned as he moved away "it's you who we should be worried about"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

James: I looked at her and raised a brow and chuckled. "This coming from the girl who almost died a few days ago." I said watching her. I reached up and felt the gash and grimaced. That was going to be an ugly scar alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

Lark: "Its fine." I told her with a smile and pointed to the door leading out of the workshop. "Make yourself at home. Anything you need just ask, kitchen is in there and Iha e plenty of bread and other little things. If you stay in here be careful, I don't want you getting burnt." I realized then I hadn't even interduced myself. "I'm sorry, my names Lark Halding. "

Josie: I jumped and glared at the boy, "Hello to you too." I said trying to cover up my fright.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am

Artemis frowned "you could have died as well" she studied the gash on his face "very dashing" she half teased

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 am

Sariah: I blushed and smiled. "Sariah, Sariah Wite." I said watching him. "I'll stay in here, I don't want to create and trouble for myself, if you don't mind that is."

Sam: I smiled up at her and rolled over and stood up, running a hand through my hair. "What's your name?"

James: I smiled at her and chuckled. "A scar with a story, to say the least." I watched her carefully. "I wish you would come away with me." My voice a little softer, more serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am

Lark: "I don't mind at all. You'll probably be easier to have around while I'm working than Josie." I glanced at hee as I placed the items on my workbench. "That was the girl I had with me at your camp."

Josie: "Josie Dyson." I said shyly. "Do you always meet new people in strange ways? First running into me and now you fall out of a tree."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 am

Artemis frowned "when are you guys leaving?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 am

Sam: "Well of course. It's the only way to do it." I said smiling at her with a lopsided grin. "I'm Sam Wite."

Sariah: I smiled and took a seat on a small bench and watched him. "She's awefully cute. Is she your sister?"

James: I took a deep breath and watched her. "We'll probably be here through the winter. We can't really travel much then because of the women and children."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am

Artemis smiled, pleased that she'd still be able to sneak over and see him "well.. until then" a smirk fell across her lips and made move to kiss him before stopping mind way, standing up, and walking out

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am

Abigail: I ventured further in town. I had no clue where I was going, but anywhere was better then home. At home my father kept lecturing me and telling me to practice my dance.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum