the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 28 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:29 am

Sam followed, keeping his arms out just incase she fell. He sat with her on the highest branch they could get to and quickly took off his shirt, tying it around her chest in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

Sariah clung to him crying, unable to really stand on her foot. "We have to get to Sam." She said and tried to take a few steps, but collapsed from the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am

Lark frowned, "Stay here." He took off towards the trees again, leaving his hammer with Ger just in case.

Josie felt herself sway a little as her vision dimmed. "Sam?" She mumbled as he pressed the shirt against her. "I'm sorry. My fault."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:37 am

Sam shushed her and held her close so she wouldn't fall from the tree. "Don't worry about it ok? Let's just get you out of here." he saw a figure running towards them. "Look out! Wolves are at the bottom of the tree!" He shouted

Sariah looked up, her heart stopping when she heard this. She grabbed Lark's hammer and pulled herself to her feet, and with much determination, walking towards them as fast as she could through the bliding pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 am

Lark paused for a moment until he saw the limp figure on Sam's arms (Josie passed out )) . Determination filled him and he stalked towards the base of the tree pulling a small dagger from his belt.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 am

Sam held tight to Josie. "Hey, hey stay with me." he said shaking her ever so slightly to keep her breathing. Sariah had collapsed again, unable to go very far. Tears poured down her cheeks as she wished there was something she could do. "Please try and hurry though, because I need some help with Josie." He called out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 am

Lark felt his heart tighten and he leapt at the bottom of the tree. A wolf bared its teeth at him and jumped. The dagger went into its neck and Lark held out his arms. "Jump." He told him, his job required strength. Lark knew he could hold them. He stared at the trees looking for ant sign of another wolf.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:53 am

Sam did as he was told, and jumped, holding tight to Josie. As soon as Lark set him down, he handed Josie over and began to run with him towards camp. Sam stopped, seeing his sister on the ground, his eyes wide. He went over and helped her up, then helped her towards one of the healer's tents as best he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:56 am

Lark ran as fast as he could towards the tents. Josie's breath was in shallow gasps as she woke slightly. Enough to cry out in pain as her wound brushed Larks chest and pass back out. He followed Sam into the healers tent. Fear creeping into his thoughts.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 am

The healers took Josie and began to work on her quickly as another tended to Sariah. Sariah looked as though she was going to be sick, but didn't say anything. Sam stood there torn between his sister and Josie, so he sat somewhere in the middle of the floor hoping that would compensate for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 am

Lark paced the edge of the room, unable to keep still for a second. "I should watch her better." He muttered to himself. "She's always getting into trouble. Why don't I watch her better?" He glanced at Sariah and winced. Neither of them would be hurt if he had watched her better.

Josie screamed out as a wolf attacked her in her dreams. She thrashed on the table, pain shooting from her injuries.

Lark watched helplessly. What could he do but watch. He began pacing the room again as she calmed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 am

The healers put a small green leaf on her tongue, the juices were suppose to be calming and help ease the pain. They quickly fixed her up and looked at Lark and handed him a can of ointment. "To put on her wounds." the woman said and then stood and left Josie alone. Sariah winced as they dug out all the dirt and things from the wound, doing her best not to look so she wouldn't be sick. They finally got done and wrapped her leg and handed her her own jar of ointment, and then left them alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 am

Lark stared at her still firm for a moment before he mechanically began applying the ointment. He looked from her to Sariah and back again. How could today go so wrong?

Josie began to stir a little. Still unconscious she murmered softly in her sleep. "Sam." A moment later. "Lark."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 am

Sam was by her side quicker than you can saw sugar stick. "Josie?" he asked watching her carefully. Sariah stood, and with the help of a crutch that they had given her, she made her way out of the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 am

Josie's eyes peeled open as she heard his voice. When she found him she grinned weakly. "I'm sorry. My fault." She said losing the smile.

Lark figured Sam could watch her and ran after Sariah. "Are you okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:28 am

((I am falling asleep Sad so I will see you tomarrow. Goodnight!))

Sariah was bent over away from the tents, emptying her stomach. She was terrible with things like blood. And pain. And it didn't help when it was all happening to her her and around her at the same time.

Sam smiled and sat down next her her. "Hey, don't worry about it. I think that's the highest we've ever climbed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 am

(Aww okay goodnight)

Lark quickly held her hair away from her face. "I guess thats my answer." he said dryly. "Do you need anything?"

Josie grinned and tried to sit up. "Thats true, did you see how fast we climbed too? It was awesome" She admitted and made as if to sit next to him. She didn't like feeling like she was on a sickbed. As she moved she got extremely dizzy and she gripped her head.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:10 am

Sam watched her and instead moved to sit by her and put an arm around her. "Hey, just take it easy." He muttered watching her. "Even the best climbers have to rest."

Sariah shook her head and coughed for a minute, doing her best to calm her stomach. "No." she uttered, her voice a slight croak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:24 am

Lark nodded and stayed by her side holding her hair. He patted her back as she coughed, unsure of what to do otherwise. He wasn't very good with these type of things.

Josie laughed a little and laid back, "I guess you're right." She sat still for a moment before asking quietly, "Is everyone else okay?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:29 am

"What do you mean?" Sam asked looking at her curiously. "You mean Sariah and Lark? They're alright. Sariah's the only one that got hurt, but it's not...to bad."

Sariah finally got her stomach to settle and she moved away from the spot and towards a bucket of water with a cup in it. Her mouth tasted terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 am

Lark stood by her side quietly. Watching in case anything happened.

Josie winced, "Sariah got hurt?" She closed her eyes. It was all hurt fault, all of this because she'd wanted to impress Sam.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 am

Sam shrugged. "She's been through worse...I think." He watched her concerned. "Don't worry about it. She doesn't mind. Besides, she was clear by camp when that wolf got her."

Sariah took a small drink and swished it in her mouth, then spit it out. She did this a couple of times before she actually took a sip. She set the cup down and looked at him and blushed. "sorry." She murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:40 am

Josie smiled at him, "Thank you." she said in reply to his concern. She felt herself start to get drowsy, her eyelids slidding shut. "Don't leave me." She whispered.

Lark grinned, "Nothing to apologize for, I bet that made you feel better." He glanced at the tent, "I'll carry you back, or wherever you want to go if you'll let me."

(the other cc is gone. *growls*))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

Shocked gggrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

Sariah looked up at him and blushed slightly but nodded. "Alright. To my tent please." She murmured

Sam looked at her and nodded. "Ok. I won't." He said, keeping his arms around her tight.

((I have to go soon. But I'll be back in less than an hour))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 am

Lark nodded and carefully swept her into his arms. He started towards her tent. Smiling at her he felt impulsive and leaned down to kiss her.

Josie started to drift off, the wolf in her dreams being kept away by the the bright figure of Sam fighting it off. Her dreams were filled with him saving her in too many ways to count.

((Alright, I should still be here. Later I'm going to a friends house to spend the night, we were going to set her up an account on here.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 am

Sam fell asleep while holding on to Josie.

Sariah blushed deeply but smiled and kissed him back, pulling herself a little bit closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum