the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

+3
Stark
Ale J.
Alice
7 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 36 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm

(sorry, some stuff just happened I had to go deal with. will reply in a sec)

"now I am" Artemis replied sitting up and looking him over "you scared us for a minute"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 pm

"I did?" James asked watching her, not really remembering what had just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:57 pm

((gtg, be back in abt an hr))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:19 pm

(kk)
"yes" Artemis scowled, hitting him lightly "you did" she examined him intently "you sure you're okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm

((I tried replying six times yesterday and got kicked off the internet each time, lets see if it will work now.))

Josie smiled at him, "I am sure, I don't want to sit here anymore. I can do this." she took a step forward and kept the pain that shot down her chest from showing on her face. She had to get out of here. She took another step, then another.

Lark smiled softly at her, "Good morning sleepy head, sleep well?" He asked and kissed the top of her head.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Sariah smiled "Yes, I slept wonderfully." She said, still curled up and burried next to him.

Sam watched her concerned and kept his arms out as he walked beside her, just incase she decided to fall or something.

James looked at her chuckling and nodded. "Yes, i just feel tired, and a little weak." He brushed the hair from her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Lark smiled, "Thats good, how do you feel?" He looked to her foot was under the covers concerned.

She walked determinedly, Josie wasn't going to get kept in bed while she was in a gypsy camp. There was too much to see. The pain could be ignored if she tried hard, real hard. She smiled at Sam, glad that he was still here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Sam gave her a concerned smile, but followed her keeping his arms streached out and looking almost, but not quiet, completely ridiculous.

Sariah shrugged. "I hurt, but that's expected." She muttered, still trying to shake herself from her sleepy stupor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Taylow wrote:James yawned. He could sleep for another couple hours. His eye lids still felt heavy. "Here, I have something for you." He muttered and dug into his pocket. "Hold out your hand."

Henry went back to chopping wood, his lips and skin still tingling happily.

Megan was still by the tree and she left out a heavy sigh. Her lips tingled and she couldnt help but laugh. She laughed and sat down. She felt drunk on wine.

((*Facepalms* nice going meagan))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Josie made it to the door of the tent and peeked out. Upon seeing no one that would keep her inside she crept out and turned to Sam, "I never did get to see the fire breathers, will you take me?"

Lark held her close, "I wish I could have gotten to you sooner." He sighed and sat up fully, it was probably time to get up and about.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Artemis frown "shall I go grab someone?" she moved to get up and find help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:45 pm

James shook his head and pulled her back down next to him. "No, I'll be fine. Don't worry."

Henry finished his chopping the wood and then set about distributing it to the various fires that were set up around camp.

Sam watched her for a minute and then sighed. "Alright." He siad and put an arm around her waist, the other he used to take her hand. "If you fall though, or start to hurt at all, I'm putting you back in the tent."

Sariah frowned as he sat up. "Where are you going?" She asked, twisting so she was laying on her back as she looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Megan got up from the tree and went to a fire. She sat down and felt warmer. She sighed and started to think of everything that had happened the last couple of days. She had no idea where Artemis and James were or even James sister. She sighed once more. She felt alone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Lark paused, then laid himself back down. "I am not going anywhere."

Josie smiled shortly, "You can try, but I'm not going back to that tent." She started in the general direction of the fire breathers, letting him help her. She kept her face carefully smooth, not allowing a hint of the pain to break through.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Artemis sighed and ran her fingers through his hair, admiring his hansom face. he really was hers? seems so much like a dream "you make for quite the sight" she murmered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm

James chuckled as he watched her. "I look that bad huh?"

Sariah smiled and laughed softly, cuddling him again. "You sure? It looked like you were going somewhere."

Sam followed her and kept a wary eye on her.

Henry finally sat down beside Megan after he was done, slight beads of sweat from the hard work were forming on his brow, making him all the more cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:02 pm

"Ruggedly hansom" Artemis acquitted, meeting his gaze and smiling softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Lark smiled, holding her close "I'm sure. If you don't have to go anywhere I'll stay right here."

Josie reached the fire breathers area and sat down. Her face was pale, the pain was awful, but she was careful to make herself look fine. She smiled at Sam, "Will they begin a show soon? Or will they do one at all?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Sam sat down beside her, keeping his arm around her, noticing her paling complection. "They'll be out here in a second." As soon as he said it three men walked out and began to light sticks on fire and twirl them in the air, juggling them easily.

Sariah shook her head and looked up at him smiling. "Nope. Not much I can do with...that." She gestured towards her foot and chuckled looking back at him. "So I'll just stay right here as well."

James smiled at her and raised a brow. "What I wouldn't give to make you mine right now," He murmered, his fingers brushing along her jaw. "You're absolutely amazing Artemis."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Megan didnt look at whoever sat next to her. She rubbed her arms and thought about how much James loved Artemis and the same with Artemis. She let out a sigh. She was alone.

((MEGAN LOOK NEXT TO YOU YOU IDIOT!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Artemis shivered in pleasure from his touch and lied down besides him "I am yours" she murmured, wrapping an arm around him

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Josie's eyes got wide and she almost forgot the pain, almost. They were unlike anything she had seen before, she gasped as one faked dropping the fire and clapped as they caught it. She leaned into Sam and smiled, "thanks for letting me come."

Lark laughed and pulled her close. "Well, I can't say I'm not a little happy that you aren't going anywhere. Because you get to stay with me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm

James rolled so he was laying over her and looked down at her, kissing her gently.

Sariah blushed and peeked up at him smiling. "I'm happy, you're happy."

Sam smiled down at her and chuckled. "You're welcome. Oh, this is the best part." He said pointing to the breathers again as they blew fire into bright red flowers in the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Artemis hesitated then kissed him back, the feel of him up against her warmed her insides

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Josie's eyes grew as wide as possible, it was so beautiful. She didn't have any words to describe it. She clapped hard as the flowers disappeared. "Thats amazing."

Lark kissed her on the top of her head, "So, if we aren't going anywhere what are we doing?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum