the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 16 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Megan: I pulled myself closer to him and let myself get losted.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 16 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Jason: I deepened the kiss. More then anything I enjoyed holding her close and having her in my arms. I let myself forget about the past as I kissed her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Megan: I pulled away and let out a sigh. "I need you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Kitty: "Can I call you Vicky?" I asked her as I followed the direction her finger was pointing. "I think it's nice for friends to have nicknames for one another, and Vicky is cute."

Rory: The teacher saw me doing my nails in class and began to yell at me. "Listen," I growled, looking up at the lady with the bad nose-job, "I can't just have one hand painted, and the other not. It would look retarded, so let me finish."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Jason: I pulled her onto my lap. "I need you too." I whispered.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Victoria: I smiled. "Okay. Can I call you Kit?" I followed Kitty.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Megan: I smiled and sighed. "Why did you leave?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Jason: I sighed. "I want you to be safe. I can't guarantee you'll be safe around me." I shook my head. "That worries more then anything." I said with a frown.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Megan: I looked at him and said "I dont care the risk... if you want.. you can have my blood... everything I have is yours." I said in a whisper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Jason: I shook my head. "Meg..." I whispered her name. It came out shaky.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Kitty: I gasped and nodded quickly, "Nobody's ever called me that before! I never thought I could have a nickname." I giggled softly to myself and walked a little faster, "Since your so nice I'm eager to see how everyone else is here."

Rory: She frowned at me and shook her head, telling me some stupid stuff about how it was my choice if I wanted to learn or not. I rolled my eyes as she moved back to her spot in the front of the room. It's not my fault she's boring, I grimaced and continued to paint my nails.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Victoria: I smiled sadly and grabbed Kitty's wrist. "Not everyone is gonna be this nice Kit." I said softly looking into Kitty's eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Kitty: I looked at her for a long while, not saying anything. She seemed so serious, it frightened me slightly. Shouldn't everyone be nice here? That's what mother said. "Well I'm sure there are many others though," I smiled, "We just have to find them."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Victoria: I smiled slightly. "I guess you're right." I shrugged and took my hand off of his wrist. I wasn't all that sure though.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Megan: I put my lips to his and pulled back. "You can have it."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:57 pm

Jason: I frowned slightly and shook my head. "No." I grumbled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Megan: "Please..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Jason: "It would change you. You wouldn't be human anymore."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 pm

@animealice, is jaden free? i wanted rory to have someone to talk to...

Kitty: "Yup!" I gave her a bright smile before seeing the door that had the word "Office" written across it. "Found it!" I ran over to it and pointed to it with pride, "Even before you pointed it out to me!"

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Victoria: I grinned. I felt kind of sad because this would mean we wouldn't see each other until some other time. "See you later I guess." I said softly as I looked down.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Kitty: I bit my lip and looked down, "Yeah... But maybe after school we can meet eachother right here!" I smiled and looked back up at her, "Doesn't that sound like a brilliant plan?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Camden sighed, watching tears roll down his cheeks. He hated what was happening to him. He couldn't like boys. It wasn't right.... But it didn't feel wrong. Boys were better than girls. They didn't get as emotionally attached. They were big and strong. They were protectors. That's what Camden wanted. Camden wanted a boy. Someone willing to take what he wanted and not think about consequences. Someone willing to go through the pain to get what he wanted. A boy. Camden walked out of the bathroom, wiping his tears. He walked close to each classroom door, looking into each room. He paused at one door and saw the boy with the fangs from earlier. For some reason, it took strength for Camden to pull his eyes away.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Victoria: I looked back up. I smiled a half smile. "Yeah. That sounds like a good idea." I paused a moment, but then went over to Kitty and gave him a hug.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

I'm so sorry but I gots to go! This will be the last night I go this early before my summer officially starts though! I'll be here as quick as possible tomorrow so I can stay up late! Woohoo!
Very Happy
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Jason: "It would change you. You wouldn't be human anymore."

@ Hearts idk yet

Megan looked at him and took a breath "You could have at least some..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next