the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

5 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 26 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Victoria: I smiled. "No, we won't get in trouble. We're aloud out there after school ends." I said as I walked beside him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures - Page 26 Empty Re: Blackwood Finishing School for Gifted Humans and Paranormal Creatures

Post by Hearts44 Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Kitty: "Oh great!" I smiled brightly and slid my fingers in with hers, holding her hand as I opened the door. "But I would have done this either way, it's just so lovely going outside at a time like this."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Victoria: I smiled. "Yes it is lovely out. I love the outdoors." I stated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Kitty: I was glad she didn't protest against my hand, I would have felt uncomfortable if she did. "Can I ask you a question?" I murmured, glancing at her.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Victoria: I looked at Kitty. "Of course Kit. You can ask me anything."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Megan looked at him and took a deep breath. "Yes." She whispered tears comming down "Yes I will marry you."
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Jason: I grinned and wiped her tears away. I brushed my lips against hers. I couldn't have been more thrilled.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Megan smiled under the kiss. Her heart was racing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Jason: I pulled away and grinned. "So, shouldn't I meet your family since they'll be invited to the wedding and I'm now your fiance."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Megan sighed and said "I only have my brother..." She said in a whisper.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Kitty: "Well... I learned today that humans really shouldn't be too friendly with any other species but werewolves," I mumbled, biting my lip nervously, "And I was wondering if it was really true that you weren't aloud to be friends with me."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Jason: I brushed my fingers against her cheek. "Then tell me where he is and we'll get his blessing." I told her softly.

Victoria: I sighed. "Yes. Mainly because there's been a war threatening to happen for centuries now." I rolled my eyes. "But nothing is gonna happen. Why do they put us in the same school if we can't mingle?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Megan sighed and her skin tingled from where he had touched her. "Just 3 mineutes from here." SHe said quietly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Jason: I moved away and got back in my seat. I slid the seat belt on and started the car. "Would you prefer to drive Darling?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Megan shook her head "Nope I will reck your car."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Jason: "Alright then. Wonderful to know my dear fiance. What are the directions then?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Zac: "Mmhmm. We probably won't be." I mumbled as I rested my chin against her head.

Amelia: I pulled myself tighter against him and deepened the kiss. I couldn't help but smile underneath it.

Jason: "I love you too. Let's get away from this place for a while. What do you say about that?" I asked her softly.

Willow smiled at what he said and took his hand in hers. This was so relaxing. So peaceful to be out here with him.

Connor pulled away and looked at her with loving eyes. "Its getting late. We should get back to the school."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 am

Zac: I smiled. My heart was racing and I was on cloud nine. There was no way I wanted to move.

Amelia: I sighed. "I guess we should, but I don't want to have to act like your just another werewolf."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Megan sighed and said "Just head up the road and his house is on the left."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Jason: I followed her directions and pulled into a drive way. I killed the engine and unbuckled my seat belt. "Ready?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Megan looked at him and smiled. "Yes.."She said softly. She got out of the car.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Jason: I smiled and got of the car, locked it and went by Megan's side. I offered her my hand. "Lead the way."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Megan smiled and took his hand and she lead him to the door. She let out a deep breaht and knocked. Her brother Nole came and opened it. "MEG!" He said with a smile and he picked her up and gave her a tight hug.

"How have you been?" Nole asked
"Good... Nole I want you to meet Jason." Meg said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Jason: I smiled. "Hi."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Megan smiled and wrapped her arm around his waist.
"Very nice to meet you Jason." Nole said and offered his hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next