the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Fable nodded excitedly. "Cool, so if you ever want to hear me out, just give me a call. I'll give you my cell number later. I don't have a piece of paper with me right now." She smiled and said, "Well, listen, I should get back to class. I still have to talk to one of my teachers about after school and hit the bathroom and such, so I'll talk to you guys later." Fable stood on her tip-toes to give Jason another kiss on the cheek, then she turned on her heels, taking off down the hall.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Ginger gave a small finger wave and let her smile slip once she walked off. "She seems...nice." She told Jason slowly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

((
animealice1003 wrote:
Winter Dragon wrote:Senet
"Ah, hreally?" I asked, curious. "Whehre zen? Eef you don't mind my askeeng, zat ees."

Megan shrugged "Spain.... My mother was a dancer and my father is a embassortor and he saw her and blah blah blah..."

Erm...you did not reply to the right post. You already replied to that one ^_^; But, um, it looks like Erika and T.Mor are headed to lunch, so do you want to just do that?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Jason eyed Ginger carefully. "You'll like her better once you get to know her. Really, Ginger, she's great."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:46 pm

"I'm sure I will." Ginger nodded. She wouldn't. And she knew she wouldn't ever. But she would have to try, for Jason. "Wanna catch some lunch?" she offered, changing the topic.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:25 pm

"Why would ketchup go on...never mind." Erika shook her head, shaking away her confusion with it. They reached the cafeteria and went inside. "So now we get in line to get our food."

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 pm

T.Mor:

T.Mor was relieved to have her explain this to him, as he would have never figured it out, he didn't think. "Oh...And...erm...Do...Do I have to pay?" He asked awkwardly. He didn't know if he had the money. He followed Erika carefully, as she was the expert in this situation.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

"Not if you don't have any money. Exchange students usually have something set-up by the school, so don't worry about it. Especially if you came from a poor area, then they definitely set it up for you," Erika said as they got in line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:38 pm

T.Mor:

That was a relief. His sister hadn't mentioned that when she got home yesterday. "Oh. That's...That's really good then." He replied. "Erm...How do you know what's for lunch then?" He asked, uncertain as to whether there would be different food everyday. He wouldn't have minded either way, but...he didn't want to be surprised.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:46 pm

"You can look at the board...when you get better at reading. Or you can just wait to see when we get up there," Erika said as the line moved up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 pm

T.Mor:

"Oh. Ok. Thanks." He glanced over at the board just to see where it was, and was pleased to note that he could pick out individual letters, and remember the names of some of them. He shuffled along in line behind Erika, feeling like he was waiting in line for his paycheck. "So...Erm...Now we wait..." He noted awkwardly. There was very little about T.Mor that wasn't awkward.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:28 pm

"Yeah..." Erika said, giving him an odd look. The line moved up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:51 pm

T.Mor:

"So...uhm...What do you eat?" He tried to break the awkward silence with a tangentally related question. It came out as awkward as well.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Erika laughed. "What do you mean?" They finally got to the front of the line and Erika pointed to the food. "Okay, so now you pick what you want to eat. You can have anything in the vats, or you can pick something from the snack area."

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

T.Mor:

"I mean...what do you...eat?" He didn't see the flaw in his question until he saw all the food in front of him. "Oh. er...Wow." He said. He couldn't readily identify anything in the place...But he wanted to try a bit of everything. So...he did. Teeny tiny scoops of everything from the vats. Like...Bird portions. "I think I'm good..." He grinned nervously. "Now what?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Erika tried not to look at his food choices oddly, she just grabbed a bag of chips. She didn't like the school food usually. "We have to pay now." They went to the register and she typed in her code that let her buy the food. "You have a code, too, tell the lady your name and she'll give it to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Jason looked up at the clock. "Definitely, I'm starving. Where are we gonna go?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm

"I dunno. You can pick." Ginger shrugged, grabbing her tote bag from the floor by her locker.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:05 pm

"Hmmm, seriously, I don't care. Just as long as it isn't the Tastee Freeze." I cringed at the thought of my place of employment.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Ginger nodded and giggled softly. "Hm. How about...The Soup Bowl? You know the little resturant that just opened down the street from here. Its suposed to be really good." She offered as a sugestion.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

!nspired wrote:Erika tried not to look at his food choices oddly, she just grabbed a bag of chips. She didn't like the school food usually. "We have to pay now." They went to the register and she typed in her code that let her buy the food. "You have a code, too, tell the lady your name and she'll give it to you."

T.Mor:

"I'm T.Morbid Namechov..." T.Mor told the lunch lady, as Erika had told him. She gave him the code and he punched it in. "Thank you." He said, and followed Erika out of the line. "Erm...We eat now right?" He felt kind of silly asking that.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 pm

"Yes," Erika said, keeping herself from rolling her eyes. "You can sit with me and my friends." She nodded at a table of girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:09 pm

T.Mor:

"Ok...Thank you." T.Mor said, with a smile. He wondered how long he had to eat all this food...And...Why he could pay with a number when in reality he had no money...And what Erika's friends would be like.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Jason smiled, "That sounds absolutely perfect. I have my car parked around front if you want to drive."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:36 pm

"That sounds perfect. Lets go." Ginger smiled to him and started to the front of the school.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum