the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 22 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 am

Max looked at her a couple seconds. Great, more talking. Gah....why must she do this to him. "I was just walking to my next class." He told her, his confidnece leaving him slowly, but he tried to keep up the facade. He forced himself to chuckle and poked her nose. "You want me to stalk you and your friends, dont you?" He asked, a playful grin on his face. Oh God...he couldnt keep this up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:49 am

Ade smiled and shrugged. "I didn't suggest that... Which means, subconciouslly, you do want to stalk me and my friends," she grinned. "I guess I can't blame you," she said, her smile growing. He seemed like he might be the type of guy who'd get the girl with little resistance. Ade loved talking to that type.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 am

Gah...she kept talking to him. Why? Why couldn't he be talking to some blonde idiot? "Yea, i am totally stalking Valerie." He waved over to one of the girls who started giggling and finger waved back. "And your friends dont mind being stalked by me." he pointed out, a slight grin on his face. Just keep it cool for five more minutes...this girl couldnt make him miss his next class by talking to him. Right?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 am

Stevie wrote:Ashleigh- *Rolls eyes* "You're still coming to the party tonight right. I met this girl, Lucy or something, I think she's coming too.."

Jaycyn grimaced. "I don't think so. I have plans for tonight." He leaned against the wall and watched her, waiting for her reaction.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:12 am

Ashleigh- "Why do you always get like this!?" I said in outstanding disgust. Everytime we were going to be seen together in public he suddenly had some sort of plans. "Can't you just come to one party with me. I'm tired of going alone. Why do you do this to me. Is it the testng again?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

"Because I hate the parties you go to. Sorry, but I have better things to do, Ash." Jaycyn sighed ans headed to the bathroom. Hopefully Ash wouldn't find out that he was cheating on her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Ashleigh- Better things to do? Yeah well I have better things to do too. The only thought that occured to me right then was, "Should I find a new boyfriend and then dump Jaycyn or do I dump him first?" How could I leave a guy I thought cared about me. We've been together for as long as I could remember, but suddenly a thought occured to me. I headed toward the weight room. I needed to clear my mind.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Name: Caleb Krow
Grade: Senior
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, that's always hanging in his face. Thick-rimmed glasses, over Cobalt-coloured eyes. About 6'2", not too skinny, but also not too muscular. Pale, but not too pale. Could be cute enough if he tried(doesn't wanna try). Baggy pants, Black hoodie over a short-sleeved shirt, steel-toed boots. White messenger bag, instead of a backpack.
Personality: Rather unremarkable, doesn't really stand out in a crowd(which is exactly what he wants). Nice enough once you know him. He's a good listener, but never has much to say himself. (We'll see how he develops.)
Bio: Parents currently on their third honeymoon, neither knows nor cares where they are. Likes cute things, small things, sweet things, and any combination thereof. Tries not to stand out. Likes swimming, but doesn't really consider it a legitimate sport. Also, likes reading.
Other: (see above)

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Caleb
I finished my Lunch early, I didn't have much of an appetite today. I left the Caf' unnoticed, i don't like to stick out. I got a Lemonade from the vending machine, Damn thing almost never worked, i guess this was one of it's good days. I Didn't feel like going to anymore classes today, so i decided to head to the courtyard, to catch up on some reading.

Just wanna find a nice, shady spot, I'm passing most of my classes anyways, who cares if I miss a couple lessons, I'll just get the notes from someone later.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Ashleigh- I put my back against the wall and slid down in to a sitting position right outside the door of the weight room. 'Matt should be getting out right about now,' I thought. There I was, not the strong girl I had been a few weeks prier. I was alone, and broken. I put my headphones on and fast fowarded through my playlist until I got to P!nks' song, 'Just Like a Pill,' because lately, that's how Jaycyn would leave me feeling. I looked up at the ceiling as if there were answers above me, but then I shut my eyes...
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Lacey: I don't know about that girl...Ashley? Yup, Ashley. She doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants a friend, she seems like the type that wants a minion. I headed back towards the cafeteria, at least, I thought I was. I ended up in the courtyard. "Of course." I said.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Name: Matt
Grade: Senior
Appearance: Tall, dark hair/dark eyes, thin, teeshirts and jeans, hair a little messy and not too long, nice smile, goodlooking guy.
Personality: Nice, but stealthy and sneaky, cautious, caring, but not really into lovey mushy stuff.
Bio: Plain old family. He lives with his two parents and his brother and sister who are older. He's not really a bad boy, but can get into some trouble. He cares deeply about people he's close to.
Other:
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Caleb
I walked into my The Courtyard. There was a confused-looking girl there. I'd never seen her before, which was weird, I see Everybody, but Noone sees me, which was just the way I liked it. Typical California girl, the plastic surgery was obvious enough, a bit much if you asked me, but then, Noone ever asks me for anything. I didn't like when girls tried to be beautiful, i much prefer natural beauty: but I've also learned not to judge a book by it's cover.

I sighed, "New here?" I asked her, despite my better judgement "you look a bit lost."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Lacey: I faced him, and took a deep breath. "You have no idea." I said, a small sad smile on my face.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:37 pm

(try not to do too many one-liners)

Caleb
I gave her a weird look, though i doubt she'd see it through the hair and glasses.

That didn't really answer my question, so I assumed she was new. "any place in particular you can't find?" I asked, half-interested. I mostly just wanted the courtyard to myself right now
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

(okay)
Lacey: "Not really. I've been mostly wandering around school, trying to find a vending machine that has iced tea or chocolate or maybe some Doritos." I laughed. "As you can tell, I got to lunch too late to get food."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Matt- Taps Ashleigh on the sholder

Ashleigh-Startled, I jump right to my feet. I must've fallen asleep. How long has it been? Hours? But with my luck it had only been about five minutes. This day seemed to be dragging on, and on, and on. I seriously just needed to get home. "Hi Matt," I said, as I turned to look at his face, "We haven't really had a deep conversation in a while... I need to talk to you about Jayc-"
Before I could finish, Matt cut me off.

Matt- "What that jerk do now?! Do I need to have a talk with him. I told you to leave him months ago. You don't listen to me ever! He's a jerk and he's just going to hurt you, okay? Gosh I can't stand that kid."

Ashleigh- "Matt, wait-" But before I could finish he walked away. It was typical of him. So over protective of me. I could fight my own battles, but sometimes I just needed him to listen. That wasn't his personality. I put my head phones back on and walked to the bathroom. Silent tears came to my eyes. Everyone thinks I have it great. They really know nothing. I shut the stall door and locked it.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:40 pm

"Oh, so you like whores?" Ade asked, her lips pulling up into another tight smile. "Valerie's got a boyfriend and a boy on the side." She put her hand on Max's shoulder as they walked. "But if that's what you like, I won't judge," she whispered. She let her fingers trail off his arm, her fingers running to his elbow and then dropping her arm. They had reached her classrom. She turned to face him and grinned. "See yah around, Max," she chuckled, slipping into her classroom.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Caleb
"I dunno, I think there's a working machine near the weight room or something. I never go down that way much." I kinda wished she'd leave, so i could start reading, But i wasn't ganna say that to her face.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Lacey: He didn't look like the type that would lie, the type that would try to make fun of the new kid, so I pointed down each end of the hallway. "Left or right to the weight room?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Ashleigh- I wiped my tears and got myself together, "You're strong Ash," I told myself, "don't let people bring you down." I walked out of the bathroom with a confident look on my face. Inside I was desperate, but no one would know. I started towards the courtyard, but I stopped mid-step. There was Lacey talking to Caleb, about what, I'd never know. But I didn't want to interupt, so I took my seat on the ground and closed my eyes. Wow, they were really loud. I was happy for Lacey, maybe she had made a friend, would come out of her shell. If she joined the cheer squad, I know what would happen. A girl like her surely could take my place, replace me and become the new alpha-female of the school.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Caleb
I sighed, and turned towards the hall i had just left. "Ugh... left I think, around the corner. Hell if I know, There should be someone in the halls you could ask for better directions." This school should really have signs or something, or one of those directories, like a mall; not that I've been to a mall in years. I looked back at her, glad i might finally have some Peace and quiet.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Avery wrote:"Oh, so you like whores?" Ade asked, her lips pulling up into another tight smile. "Valerie's got a boyfriend and a boy on the side." She put her hand on Max's shoulder as they walked. "But if that's what you like, I won't judge," she whispered. She let her fingers trail off his arm, her fingers running to his elbow and then dropping her arm. They had reached her classrom. She turned to face him and grinned. "See yah around, Max," she chuckled, slipping into her classroom.

Max looked at Ade as she ran her finger down his arm. he was used to girls touching in and what not...but when she did that, it felt weird. He looked at the class room she walked into, and groaned when he saw it was math. Could this day get any worse? he followed Ade in and took his seat in the back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Ashleigh- I feel someone walk past me and open my eyes. Caleb was alone now. I walk into the courtyard cautiously knowing how he feels about being inturupted. "Hey Caleb..." I say slowly. I think about how close him and Jaycyn are but I waited for him to respond to me before daring to say another word. By the tone of his voice I would know if he was up for talking or not.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Lacey: I smiled. "Thanks." I started to walk away toward the weight room.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum