the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 24 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Lacey: I smiled widely at him. "Fine." I said, happy. "I just felt like three's a crowd, and showing up with a crowd would be a lot more fun than just going with a bit of company, you know?" I grinned, and scribbled my number on a piece of paper. "Here." Seeing the hesitation on his face, I spoke again. "No, please take it. Ash dropped my number somewhere in the hallway, so I have no way to know where the party is or where I'm meeting up with Ash. In fact, I'm waiting for some random person to text me saying, hey, I, like, found this number and..." I trailed off.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Ade watched him text under the table, her eyebrows furrowed. She clicked her tongue and looked back at her paper. Hopefully her judgement would make him think differently about texting in class, though she knew it probably wouldn't she folded her hands and started drawing on the back of her paper, sighing softly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Matt- I take the number and notice the excitment in her eyes. I tell myself over and over, 'I will not lead her on.' But another voice in my head is telling me otherwise. The other voice is saying how much fun it would be to play with her emotions. Do I really want to go down that road again? It would take my mind off Ashleigh for a while. I look over at Lacey, with her smile so wide. "Alright, I'll give this to Ashleigh then... I, uh, I needa get to my computer class. It's really the only one I don't ditch. So yeah, I'll uh... See you around" I didn't want to be around her any longer. I just couldn't get my thoughts straight. I couldn't figure out just then what I wanted. So I just walked down the hall with my head hanging but inside it was beating like a whole marching band playing the wrong notes but all at once.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Lacey: "Later." I said, waving. I headed over to math. Getting there, I talked before the teacher could. "Sorry, it's my first day and I got really lost." Before the teacher could answer, I hurried back and saw Max. He looked like he was in the middle of something, though, so I sat at the table behind him, hoping he didn't see me.
(Guys, I just had nowhere else to be. Dont interact unless u want to.)
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Max heard her tsk and rolled his eyes. He slid his phone closed and slid it back into his pocket. "There, happy?" He asked soflty, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Why did she have to sit with him? This was making his day so much harder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Ade pursed her lips and shrugged. "You didn't have to listen to me," she said under her breath and folder her arms over her chest, too. Hm... Babbling like an idiot, trying to act cool in public, being suddenly cold to her? She was going to have a talk with him, despite the obvious tension that might cause. Frankly, they knew each other well enough to have a semi-decent conversation.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 pm

"Ade, no talking in class please." The teacer snapped at the girl next to Max.
"It was my fault, teach. I was asking to borrow her calculator and she was just giving me permission to." he took the blame for her, because he knew that she hadnt gotten in trouble in this class yet, and why ruin a girls record? He had a rough enough record that it would effect him much.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Caleb
I finished my book and put it away. Sigh, not as long of a read as i might've wanted. I had nothing else to do, so I decided to go to class. I eased Ash off my lap, stood up, and lightly shook her.

"Ash, it's time to get up. I gatta get to class now, and it might not be safe to sleep here alone."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Ashleigh- Startled by shaking, I jumped up. "Oh my gosh! Caleb! I am so sorry! I must've dosed off. . . Wait, why wouldn't it be safe to sleep here alone... And what class are you going to? Mind if I tag along? I have nothing better to do to get through the day..." I stood there hoping I chose my words carefully. I didn't want to seem to needy or too clingy. Caleb and I weren't very close friends, but hey, it's never too late to start a friendship is it?
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Caleb
"I didn't even shake you that hard. I dunno, there are weird people in every school, this place is no exception." Present company included. "ugh... i think i have Computer class right now, i don't even know why I'm in there, I already know how to use a computer, what else do i need to know. You can tag along if you want, I think Matt's in my class."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Ashleigh- "Oh thank goodness, I need to talk to him." Better I'm with Matt than with Caleb. Whatever. I just need to get through today and then everything will be okay. "We're off to computers then..."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Ade's cheeks burned a bright red and she looked down before throwing him a thankful glance. She sighed and waiting for the class to get over. She was more than embarrassed now. Her blue eyes were trained on her hands which sat on her lap.

(Only her friends call her Ade, not teachers...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Caleb
We reached the Computer classroom about a minute later, Didn't talk on the way, I'm not good at holding conversations. When we walked in to the classroom, the teacher all but ignored me, I figured he was fed up with my Bull crap excuses, and bringing someone to class with me just rubbed salt on the wound.

I took my Usual seat next to Matt, Gave him the usual greeting, and set about reading online Manga. I never actually did any work in this class, the teacher was just happy that i was finally a senior, so he wouldn't have to deal with me much longer.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Ashleigh- On the way to class Caleb didn't say a word. It was a good thing though, I suck at holding conversations. When we approached the class room the teacher seemed pretty mad, but I slipped into the room anyway. On the other side of Matt there was an empty seat, so I sat in it. He turned to look at me, more puzzled than ever.

Matt- Caleb walked into the classroom and the little sad puppy was trailing behind him. What could she have possibly been doing with Caleb, making him late to class, and the fact that she doesn't even belong here. I accepted the usual greeting from Caleb, "Yoo" I said in reply, "What's she doing with you" I nodded Ashleighs' way.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Max just shrugged and pulled out his cell phone again. He sent a quick text to his friend. He glanced over at Ade and offered a small smile. he ripped a peice of paper out of his notebook and scribbled down a quick sentence.
"Forget something in the weight room?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Caleb
"She tagged along, what of it?" I said to Matt. leaning over, lowering my voice so Ash couldn't here. "Don't think anything weird, you know i don't go for her type." I went back to my Manga, taking my headphones out of my bag and plugging them in. I didn't actually wanna listen to music, I just needed some peace and quiet.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Matt- "Weird." I thought to myself. Whatever. I guess I should try talking to Ashleigh now. But when he turned Ashleighs' way, she wasn't there. What the heck? She was just there a minute ago. I had to get out of class. How much longer was this going to take. At least there was only one more class after this one. I can easily ditch history. It's not even that important. I needed to find Ashleigh. She was the only thing on my mind right now.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Ade blushed a little bit more an mouthed the word 'thanks' when the teacher wasn't looking. He was somehow making her feel vulnerable and somehow underminding her confidence when earlier, she had been riding out the confidence she hadn't felt in weeks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Ade blushed a little bit more an mouthed the word 'thanks' when the teacher wasn't looking. He was somehow making her feel vulnerable and somehow underminding her confidence when earlier, she had been riding out the confidence she hadn't felt in weeks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Max pushed the peice of paper over to her so she could read the messy hand writing. He didnt want to give the iPod to her if it wasnt hers. It could have been someone elses and they left it there. he tapped his pencil against the table as he waited.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Ade just looked at the paper and then rolled her eyes, writing down that she had forgotten her iPod. She didn't want this communication to last much longer. Something had sparked in her a couple of minutes ago that had made her super irritated. She didn't want to deal with people at all right now... Dear god, she was starting to act like her mother.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Momo13 wrote:Ginger let her head rest against his shoulder and kept her arms around him. She wasnt crying anymore, but still felt the need to be held by him. to be held by her best friend and know that when she was with him, everything would be ok. At least, thats what she kept telling herself.

Jason left his cheek resting on Ginger's head. He felt that there was electricity between them and fire where they touched. There was a bond between he and Ginger that no one could ever break. This gave him the courage to slip one of his hands under Ginger's chin and tilt her head up to look at him. Her eyes were still watery, but he knew she was done crying, for now. "Ginger, you know you can tell me anything, right?" He asked her.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Ginger nodded to him and just smiled weakly. "Of course." Her voice was thick from tears. She wiped her eyes again. "Thank you for always being there, jason. I dont know...I dont know where i would be without you right now." She admitted softly. Part of her wanted to tell him what she was thinking about earlier in the restaurant, but another part of her decided against it.

Max nodded and reached into his pocket and tapped her knee with the small device. He held it under the table to her, waiting for her to take it from him. Normally, he would probably keep the iPod. but for some reason, he knew he should probably give it back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 pm

(Where do I jump in...?)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum