the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 25 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Kota
Grade: senior
Appearance:Welcome to Highschool. - Page 25 Go_strawberry_blonde_for_spring
Personality: TBA
Bio: TBA
Other: has had a thing for hunter for a while, but is to shy to say anything.

Name: Ty
Grade: junior
Appearance: Welcome to Highschool. - Page 25 Tumblr_kv9nfpFzIC1qa025qo1_500_thumb
Personality: TBA
Bio: moved away with his parents a couple years back and finally moved back here. He had to leave Mia when his family moved and never had a way of contacting her.
Other:
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Name: Mia Wolfe
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Long, dark brown hair to the middle of her back and fair/ lightly tanned skin. She has large, mossy green eyes that are fringed with dark, long lashes. She stands at 5'8" and had a good body. She's the type of girl who causes eating disorders, though she's not stick thin. She has a small beauty mark under her eye and straight bangs stat stop right under her eyebrows.
Personality: TBD
Bio: Lived in town all her life, not much else to say. Normal childhood.
Other: n/a

Name: Hunter Jameson
Grade: Senior
Appearance: Welcome to Highschool. - Page 25 Camero12
Personality: Well... Um.. You'll see.
Bio: TBD
Other: He was awkward, left school for a year and finally came back, kinda grew into his looks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Lacey: I couldn't focus in class. "Um, excuse me? Can I go to the bathroom? Thanks." I walked out quickly, wanting to get away from Max and whoever he was talking to. Out in the hallway, I walked left, towards the weight room. I just had to get away.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Kota walked through the halls, running late again. Always late. Always always always running late. That seemed to be her life story now. She wondered how many classes she had already missed. A sigh escaped her lips and she went to her locker and struggled to get it open. Once it did, a shower of books and papers rained down on her.

Ty walked through the halls of his old school and sighed. It had been years since he had been in here. He went down to the office and started to check in.
"Ty Joset?" The attendent asked, a small laugh. "Never thought I would see your family here again. Welcome back!" she gave him the paper work and what not and bid him a good day. He smiled back and left the room going down the halls to his new locker.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Ashleigh- As I sat down next to Matt, I got chills down my spine. I was very fidgity, I just couldn't sit through a class right now, none the less, computer class. How boring. I thought we all learned how to use those when we were like five. I had to make a quick escape, being I didn't want Matt to try to stop me. When he looked Calebs' and started talking I jumped up and left. I wasn't sure if I should go find Jaycyn or if I should go hang out in the girls room. I wondered the halls very briefly before I started to get a headache. Two more advil couldnt hurt, right? I made a bee-line for the bathroom and popped two more pills. Then I sat down and blasted my ipod. The day was almost done.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Hunter shoved one hand into his pocket and his other flipped the hall pass between his fingers. He hadn't been here in a year. Every locker brought back so many memories. He wondered if his old friends were here? He righted his glasses and sighed, pausing in the hall. He did look pretty different.

Mia pulled her bag onto her knee, standing on one leg while she pushed her books into her small locker. She groaned and blew her bangs out of her eyes groaning. She started to slip and in one jerky movement, she fell, her books scattering all over the floor. Her cheeks burned lightly and she gathered her books into a small pile, groaning.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Kota looked down the hall and saw Hunter start walking down it. Her eyes widened and she tried to gather up her books and papers that now scattered the halls. Why did he have to come back now, when she was a complete mess? a groan escaped her lips and she tried to push everything back into her locker.

Ty turned down the hall and saw a girl. She looked...familiar. "Mia?!" he asked, as he walked closer to her. He scanned the locker numbers and found his locker to be next to hers. "Wow...long time no see." He laughed lightly as he bent down to help her pick up her stuff.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Jaycyn stood in the library, behind some book cases, kissing his...the girl he was cheating in Ash with. He really didn't want to hurt Ash, but she drove him nuts. He was going to break up her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

(Is there some kind of background as to why Ash drives him nuts?)

Ashleigh- I took my phone out of my purse and text Jaycyn, "Hey, uhm, can we talk soon please?" Then I clicked send. I didn't want it to end like this, but everything, good and bad, comes to an end eventually.

Matt- Computer class was finally over. Thank God. I was getting sick of it. I already know everything I need to know anyway. I wondered where Ashleigh was. Probably somewhere hiding her feelings. I walked to my locker and grabbed my backpack. I wasn't staying for history so it didn't matter what I do now. I went into the right side pocket and snatched out my phone. I opened to a blank message and started typing, "Hey Ash, we really need to talk. I didn't mean to get mad at you before, but you know how I am. Wanna grab coffee after school?" After sending that text, I grabbed the sheet of paper out of my back pocket and carefully typed in the number that was neatly written. I started typing, "Hey Lacey, it's Matt. I don't think Ashleigh's going to be going to that party tonight, but if you want you can come hang with us at my place..." I hesitated, but then I figured, what do I have to lose? No regrets. I hit send.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Mia jerked her stuff away from the guy, and shoved her things in her locker. "Do I know you?" She asked, annoyed. Her day just seemed to be getting worse, now there was some weirdo who was trying to talk to her. She slammed her locker shut and leaned against it, closing her eyes. She hadn't looked at the boys face, but the voice was familiar.

One of Hunter's old 'nerd friends' walked up beside him and started chatting animatedly. "Way to turn into a Paul Smith model," he said, pushing his arm teasingly. "I'm so sorry," Hunter said, shrugging apologetically. They passed a girl who had her papers all over the floor and Hunter tried to keep his eyes forward. He ended up throwing the girl a half hearted smile, anyway.

(I'm not sure how much longer I'll be online... I won't be back on until tomorrow once I leave)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:09 pm

"Mia, Its me...Ty..." Ty told her softly. Did she really forget about him? He stood up when she grabbed her stuff away from him. He stood up and opened his own locker. He didnt have much to put in it yet, so he just tossed his back pack in.

Kota nearly died when Hunter threw her a smile. She thought he was adorable, in that nerdy kinda way, a couple years back, but now he was just...hot. And he smiled at her. She started shoving her stuff back into her locker. She must look like such a dork right now, with all of her stuff scattered around her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Caleb
Computer Class ended, Matt rushed out pretty quickly, I guess he went off to find Ash. I waited for a moment while the class emptied, and decided to head to the Library, to get another book.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:12 pm

Hunter noticed that a strange expression crossed the girls face when he smiled at her and paused, falling back to help her. "Do you need help?" He asked, though he already started to gather her papers. He stood, holding them out with a wider smile. "Do I know you?" He asked.

Mia's eyes filled with sadness, hurt, relief, joy, and a ton more emotions that she couldn't name. Ty had finally come back. They had really had something going for pre-teens. Then... He just left. He had gotten an email telling her that he was moving, but it came the day after. She hadn't known at all. Now, he was back. It had been three years.They weren't the same 13 and 14 year olds.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm

"Uh...Yea. Thanks." kota's heart seemed to be running at a mile a minute. He was actually talking to her. "I'm Kota. We went to school together..." She let her voice carry off as she took the papers from him and stood up. "Thank you. My locker tends to...exploid."

Ty looked Mia over and reached out to her slowly to brush a lock of hair behind her ear. "I...I'm sorry mia. I wanted to tell you, but I didnt know how..." He offered a weak smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

"Don't touch me," Mia said softly, shaking the hair from behind her ear. She pursed her lips and looked at him earnestly. Part of her wanted to take him back... If he wanted to get back with her. And the other part wanted to run away from him and close herself off.

Hunter chuckled as the name rang a bell. "Hey," he said. "Sorry, I've been a little bit distracted," he smiled. "It' nice to see you again." He knew who she was. They had been pretty good friends a while back, but then they lost contact for a while.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Ty let his hand drop to his side. "I hope you dont hold it against me...I was young...er....I didnt want to hurt you. I figured when my parents told me we were moving, it would be best if we just left. I figured that you were strong enough to get over me." A doubled edged sword. He sighed. "I wanted to call, but you changed your cell phone number."

"Nice to see you too." Kota smiled to him as he smiled to her. She stood up fully and managed to get her locker closed. IT was really nice to see him again. She pushed a lock of hair behind her ear and just smiled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Momo13 wrote:Ginger nodded to him and just smiled weakly. "Of course." Her voice was thick from tears. She wiped her eyes again. "Thank you for always being there, jason. I dont know...I dont know where i would be without you right now." She admitted softly. Part of her wanted to tell him what she was thinking about earlier in the restaurant, but another part of her decided against it.

Jason ran his hands along her shoulders as she spoke and this seemed to comfort her a bit. He then took her arms from around his neck and held her hands by his sides. "I don't know, Ginger," he said doubtufully, "sometimes I think you'd be better off without me." Then jokefully he added, "I'm not a very good influence."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 pm

"Dont say that...Please dont say that." Fear filled Ginger again. "no one is better for me than you....please, dont even think that." She pulled one hand away from him and tugged down on the sleaves of her jacky, nervous that he would see the scars on her wrist. When she first found out this summer, she did some stupid stuff. "You are the perfect influence on me." She forced a weak smile to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Mia shrugged. "Whatever. The past is the past," she said. "But you were right. I was strong enough." She couldn't say the last art. it was just a miracle that she was talking to him. She wanted to hug him and then slap him for coming back. "I'm glad to see you again," she said, her voice low.

Hunter smiled down at her. "So, what's changed since I've been gone?" He asked. Aside from the fact that they both looked more adult. People had been eyeing him all morning and he wasn't sure why. Surely, he didn't look that different.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Ty sighed and looked her over again. "You look great." He told her softly. "Do I get a hug for coming back?" He asked jokingly. At least she didnt slap him across the face yet. He had expected her to do that the second she saw him. But maybe luck was on his side with her.

"uh, besides the way you look? Not much. everything seems to be the same." Kota laughed lightly and smiled to him nervously. She couldnt believe her luck. The guy she had a crush on for years looked ten times better and was actually talking to her. This was great!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Mia threw her arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug, muttering quietly in his ear. "Don't you dare leave again," she said, pressing her face into his shoulder. One of her hands had found its way into his hair and the other was holding onto his shoulder as she sighed with relief. She had debated slapping him, but it wasn't worth it.

"The way I look?" Hunter asked, curiously. He knew it was different, but he didn't think she was going to point it out. She grinned down at her and cocked his head. "Care to elaborate on that?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Ty wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "I wont. I promise." He sighed softly. He kissed the top of her head. One hand rested on the small of her back and the other on her shoulder. "I really did miss you."

"Well...you look older." Kota finally said after taking a moment to thing. Oh great...she was digging a hole. "I guess you really grew up over the year....right?" She bit her lower lip and blushed lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

Hunter laughed and nodded, "yeah, I guess I grew into my looks," he said. "You did, too," he said. "What class do you have next?" He asked, cocking his head a little.

Mia rested her head on his shoulder. After a minute, she pulled back to look at him. "I missed you, too, Ty," she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Maybe you want to get together sometime and we can catch up?" She wanted to catch up... She wanted to see if he wanted to get back together, too, but that could wait.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Kota blushed lightly at what he said and bit her lower lip again. "Oh..um.." She looked down at the ground. "Science." She finally said. She grabbed her beat up journals from the ground and tucked them in her bag. She couldnt look at him without blushing like an idiot, so she just decided to look at teh ground.

Ty smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Defenatly. How about tonight? Heard there was a party that i wanted to avoid, so most of the local places will be pretty empty of our generation." He offered.

(soo sorry it took me so long...i keep getting distracted..)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Mia grinned and nodded. “That sounds cool,” she said. “I can’t wait.” She brushed her hair out of her green eyes. “But I have to get back to class,” she said and then realized that the day was nearly halfway over. “Maybe you can call my cell with the place. Or, we can just meet in public,” she suggested.

Hunter nodded. “Same here,” he said. So she was in his class. He held out his elbow for her to take with a goofy smile. “Wanna walk with me?” He asked with a slight laugh tacked at the end.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum