the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 23 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Caleb
"no prob." I say, as she walks away. I started looking for some shade, when I heard my name from behind. I turned around to see Ash, with a disheartened look on her face. Oi vay.

I sighed, one moment of solace is all i ask. I took off my glasses, and started cleaning them off, "Problems with Jay again, Ash?" I asked, managing to not let her here my frustration.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Matt- "Where are you going???" I stare at the girl walking towards the weight room. She was quite pretty. And the only way to stop her was to quickly blurt something out. Well, where was she going? The only thing that way was the weight room, and she didn't really look like the type that would be going to work out.

Ashleigh- "Caleb, if it's a bad time I can talk to you later. I heard you trying to get rid of Lacey before. But yeah, it's problems with Jaycyn, and Matt was absolutly know help before. He gets angry way too fast. But like I said, you can go do whatever it is you were doing, but if you can talk later, I'll probably be hiding in the girls bathroom, you'll be able to find me." I glance up at the sky and pause for a second to decide which way I should exit the court yard. I figured Caleb had better things to do than listen to me
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Caleb
"No no, it's fine. I always have time to listen." I put my glasses back on, seeing her face better now. "Matt is brash and Impulsive, but it's only because he cares. Jay, I dunno about him sometimes, good enough, but he does stupid things sometimes." I take a seat on the nearest bench, all but given up on a moment of solace any time soon.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Lacey: I spun around to face him. Whoever this guy was, he was tall...and intimidating. "Oh, uh, um, sorry. I was just, uh, trying to find a vending machine that had iced tea." I had to look up to look at his face.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Ashleigh- I take a seat next to Caleb and effortlessly try to hold back my tears, but the way he looked at me, he was going to notice. I played with a string on my shirt and then got a better look at Calebs face. I could tell he wanted some silence but I could also tell he wanted to listen. "Has Jaycyn said anything about me lately? I mean one minute he calls me 'babe' and the next minute he can't come to the party with me. Everyone says I should break up with him, but I can't figure out if he still cares about me or not." I waited patiently for Calebs response.

Matt- "Settle down now, there's no vending machine that way first of all. Second of all, don't you have a class or something. What is with the people in this school roaming around like they own it?!" I laughed but the poor girl just stared at me. Clearly she didn't get the joke. It was almost as if she was intimidated. "I'm kidding. Obviously I'm ditching class too, or else I wouldn't be here in the hallway. Now there's a vending machine right by the cafeteria. I could walk with you there. No offence, you seem utterly lost."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Lacey: "That would be because I am." I laughed. "First day. I'm a transfer."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Matt- "I'm Matt by the way. And no need to be lost, I could help you out, really. I know this school like I know my own house. Mostly because I spend minimal time in class and majority of my time roaming the halls. Now do you need to find a vending machine or not? Because now's your chance if you come with me. I'm quite thirsty myself." I wondered where Ashleigh was. I was pretty harsh on her before. And this girl reminded me so much of Ash. Only this girl didn't hold on the inside her being a lost puppy, she wore her emotions like a bright pink party dress. But she was just as beautiful and clueless as Ashleigh. I wondered if they had met yet. "Ay, this is random, but have you met a girl named Ashleigh yet?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Lacey: "I'm Lacey." I looked at him again. "Depends. Who's asking, really? Her friend, boyfriend...hater?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:59 pm

(the one near the caf is the broken one)

Caleb
I thought for a moment, watching as tears started to form in her eyes, unsure what to say. I was fine with listening to others' problems, but i didn't always like getting involved.

After i moment i said, "I dunno, like I said, Jay does some stupid things sometimes, I'm sure whatever it is, it'll blow over soon enough. If it turns into a serious issue, you may as well dump him. Jay's my friend, but I don't want to see you get hurt. Either way, when the time comes, Your heart will know the right choice."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:06 pm

(Try not to do one liners Red)

Matt- "Not her boyfriend, not her hater. I met her in 7th grade. At first we didn't get along well, but now she's my best friend. And I'm just wondering, because you really remind me of her. I'm Matt by the way." I looked her up and down as i spoke. She was so tan it could've almost been fake. You can't get a tan like that in a place like this. Florida? Cali? Her sunglasses and short skirt screamed Cali. She was a California girl... Maybe I shouldn't be getting involved with her...

Ashleigh- I stared at Caleb helplessly. He knows Jaycyn better than anyone but he certainly wasn't the type to get involved. I would never admit it to him, but his 'help' wasn't very much help. He basically told me to do what I felt was right. But if I knew what was right I wouldn't be seeking help. I start to speak, "Thanks. I mean I don't know what to do right now, but maybe I'll talk to him tonight. Now you can go back to whatever you were doing. Sorry to bother you, and thanks again." I opened my purse and got out my bottled water. I took a slow sip and popped two Advil. I needed a serious nap. Before I knew it, I felt myself dosing off on the bench.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Lacey: I laughed. "Then yeah, about ten minutes ago. Tonight we're gonna hit up a party." I grinned. This is the second time he said his name. "And I'm Lacey, by the way." I said, mimicking him. "Just wondering...did she invite you to the party?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Caleb
"It's fine. Sorry if i wasn't much he-" I got cut off mid-sentence as she fell onto my lap, asleep. I decided not to move her, and instead shifted my Messenger bag to my front, as a rudimentary pillow for her.

At least I finally have a moment of peace. I thought to myself, taking out a book, and flipping to the last page I marked.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Matt- "Well Ashleigh has a boyfriend, and she kind of invites him to that kind of stuff. So no, she didn't invite me. But I heard about it. Why do you ask?" I needed to get Lacey to talk more. I know she had it in her to be outgoing and she could totally run the school with Ashleigh on her side. She was way too quiet for my liking though. Who knows, maybe she'd open up, maybe she was my type. I just couldn't shake the weird vibes I was getting from her.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Lacey: We reached a vending machine, thank god not the one by the cafeteria. I stopped and leaned against the machine, a small smile on my face as I looked at him. "You should ask her about it." I bit my bottom lip, then spoke. "I'd love to see you there." I looked at him a moment more, then turned and fed my dollar into the vending machine. After a moment, I pressed iced tea.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Matt- "I don't really do things like that. Sorry." She was into me, and I could tell. But it made me nervous. I wasn't the kind of guy she wanted. Not to be narcasistic or anything but I knew she was only looking at my looks then. She had no clue what was on the inside. It wouldn't do too much harm to lead her on though, would it? I stopped myself. I already made that mess with Ashleigh, I was lucky she didn't totally burn her bridge to me. It took so long to mend that cut completly. I was done hurting girls mentally. "Looks like all the machines are out of ice tea." I chuckled. "Why don't you buy some water? You look like the kind of girl who watches what she takes in anyway. Not to be mean, but you're defenitly from California. Am I correct?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Lacey: Oh, he was going to that party. He just didn't know it yet. I turned around and smiled. "Cali forever. And don't get me wrong, but stereotyping much?" I grinned. "I would do anything for a Hershey bar right now." I turned around and pressed the button for Glacier Freeze Gatorade.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm

Matt- "Why don't you go find Ashleigh. She has a whole candy stash in her locker. She practically lives at the school." I looked around for something to use as a new conversation topic. I didn't want to keep talking about Ashleigh. The more I thought about her, the more angry I got at her for staying with that jerk. And what Ashleigh would never realize is that I have feelings for her, real ones this time and that I'd be totally into a real relationship now. In the past I was too scared. I'd never admi- I needed to stop. I tried focusing on Lacey again. "So, tell me, why'd you transfer?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Lacey: I bent down to get the Gatorade. I reached inside, and how to dig around for it. The Gatorades always fell to the very back. I popped back up and responded. "My uncle got a job here."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Matt- I acknowledged her slightly, just so that she couldn't tell I was growing bored. She needed to elaberate or something. But I wasn't the guy to ask twenty questions, so I just looked around the hall hoping she'd say something else.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Lacey: I sighed, thinking about my uncle. "He's a plastic surgeon, and a friend of his needed someone to come here and work in his practice because his wife just had a kid and-" I stopped mid-sentence. "I'm sorry. I'm boring you, aren't I?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Matt- "Don't take it personally. Really. It's not that you're boring me, it's just that I have a lot going on right now, and I'm a little distracted. But hey, I was thinking. Maybe I'll come to the party. But we're just friends, I want to make that clear before we go tonight."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Momo13 wrote:Max looked at Ade as she ran her finger down his arm. he was used to girls touching in and what not...but when she did that, it felt weird. He looked at the class room she walked into, and groaned when he saw it was math. Could this day get any worse? he followed Ade in and took his seat in the back.

Ade smirked as he walked in behind her, but didn't look at him. She sat at the same table he was at, but on the other end, her lips wearing an even larger smile. She kept her eyes at the paper and as the class got more filled she noticed no one was taking the seat between them. There was still room for one person there.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Max looked down at his work and sighed at the problems. He reached down to his pile of books to grab his calculator, but realized it wasnt there. Apparently this day could get worse. "hey, can i borrow your calculator?" He asked Ade softly. He leaned over the spare seat so he was whispering in her ear, so he wouldnt get in troulbe with the teacher for talking in class.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Ade nodded and grabbed it out of her bag, sliding it to him with a half smile. She went back to her notes, looking over them and starting on the worksheet. Ocassionally, she kept glancing over at Max, trying to contain her smile. When he was done with the calculator, she reached over to grab it and her hand brushed his. Soure she had touched him before, but something about this was different. Her hand jerked back like she had touched ice. "Sorry," she said, slowly pulling her calculator in the middle of them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Max pulled his hand away from here's when they brushed and he looked down at his paper again. he finished filling out what he could and put his pencil down. He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and started texting under his desk.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum