the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 28 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Avery wrote:Mia chuckled. "I got my number changed back," she said. "About... two weeks ago," she smiled. She didn't know what had possesed her to, but she felt good about it know. Maybe it was because of her new phone. "I'll see you later, Ty," she said.

Hunter walked Kota to class, noticing a bunch of girls around him staring at her. What was their problem? He looked at Kota, wondering if she had anything on her face and then wondering the same thing about himself. "I don't have something on my face, do I?" He asked.

"See ya." Ty smiled to her and started off down the hall to his next class. He couldnt believe that he saw Mia again. This was just...amazing. And they were hanging out tonight. How great is that? They could go back to being friends.

Kota looked up and studdied his face. She took in the features and and scanned his faces for anything that wasnt suposed to be there. "Nope. Nothing." She shrugged. "Why?" she asked.
this is what i can find.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Momo13 wrote:(o.O the creepiness just gets weirder...you guys posted within 5 minutes of each other...)

"I say that you should have to play looking upside down to give me a fair chance," Ginger joked with him as the game started. her gental ginger curls fell from behind her ear and into her face.

(Lol, that is weird...)

Jason laughed and flipped onto his back. As she rolled her eyes at him he reached up to tuck a strand of fallen hair back behind her ear. Then he heard the game announce the start of the race with a "3...2...1!" and punched the accelerator button on his control.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Ginger bit her lip as she started to play, an old habit she had. He brushed back her hair and it distracted her slightly. She glanced down, but brought her eyes back to the screen. She couldn't believe that he actually took her joke seriously, and knew he would win even if he had the obstacle of playing upside down.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Momo13 wrote:Kota felt a blush rise to her cheeks. "I don't know either." She knew why, the new hot guy in school was walking a normal girl like her to class. and with the way they were walking, it looked like they could be a couple. Which, sadly, they weren't. She looked down at her shoes as the walked, refusing to meet the glances and stares from the people in the hall way.

Actually, this was the last post.

Hunter chuckled and shrugged, greeting people as he walked through the hall. They got to class and he held the door open for her, smiling and then taking the seat beside her. The teacher spotted him and called him out, a large smile on her face. He had been one of her 'favorite students'. He greeted her warmly and quickly returned to his seat, smiling at Kota.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Kota took her seat and watched with amusement when the teacher called out to him. She had her note journal out already an was prepared to take notes. She needed to get an A this quarter to keep her grades up and this class was her hardest subject. But she knew this quarter would be interesting with hunter right behind her. He would be a huge distraction for her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Hunter's grin widened slightly as he looked down and started taking notes. he wanted to be on the honor roll. More than he wanted friends, more than he wanted a girlfriend. The nerd in him would always live on and even if he felt like it would get in the way, he wasn't ready to kill it off yet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:48 pm

The teachers words were a jumbled mess in kotas mind as she tried to write them down. Everything in this class confused her to no end. She hesitantly raised her hand. "Can you slow down and explain that last bit again?"
"Dekota, you have to keep up, I can just stop whenever someone needs me too, we will never get through the unit that way." The teacher said disaprovingly, calling out the girl, before continuing on as if Kota asked nothing. She sighed and looked down at her jumbled notes. There was no way she was getting an A this quarter.
The teacher stopped the notes and announced a class project. People would partner up and research one element on the periodic table. They would then have to modle the element and hold a presentation in front of the class. Most of the class paired up instantly, leaving Kota and hunter and a few nobodies behind to partner up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Momo13 wrote:Ginger bit her lip as she started to play, an old habit she had. He brushed back her hair and it distracted her slightly. She glanced down, but brought her eyes back to the screen. She couldn't believe that he actually took her joke seriously, and knew he would win even if he had the obstacle of playing upside down.

Jason bumped into Ginger's car a few times. She was surprisingly keeping up with him. Then there came a turn and she spun out of control for a minute as he flew by her. He laughed out loud as Ginger's view on the screen turned upside down. "Good luck getting yourself right side up," he said as he slowed his car down drastically.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Ginger smirked at him and took his controller out of his hand and replaced it with hers. "Fixed it." she continued driving with his car, smirking down to him every now and then. "have fun getting out of that." she stuck her tongue out at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:43 pm

(Haha, was not expecting that. Razz )

Jason's eyes widened as Ginger took the controller from him. Then he decided to laugh and attempt to flip the car over. He realized it was near impossible, so he floored the gas pedal and inched along the track.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

(Hey, ginger is one smart girl. :p )

Ginger laughed with him and crossed the finish line. "Haha! Beat you for once." She grinned at him and put her controler down. She turned over slightly so her head was on his chest and she was looking up at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Jason stopped laughing and sighed. He smiled down at Ginger and said, "Thanks for making me lose." He took a piece of her red hair and twirled it between his fingers.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Ginger grinned up to him and laughed lightly. "No problem buddy." She smiled when he played with her hair. She never let anyone play with her hair besides him. This was the first time she ever skipped school, and she was glad it was with Jason. He was really helping her through this.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Jason sighed and dropped her hair. He held Ginger's head up as he flipped onto his back. He would hate to roll on top of her head. When he was in a good position he layed her head just under his shoulder blades. "Another game?" he asked. Of course there wasn't much hope that Ginger would want to play another racing game with him. Zombie killing maybe...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Ginger shook her head and let her eyes close. "Why'd ya move?" She asked, complaining slightly. She was comfy before. She still was, but not as much.
Part of her wanted to tell her how she felt about him, then and there.
"Jason..." She said slowly, her voice soft and slightly scared. What if she ruined their friendship? No, they were stronger than that.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Jason rested his chin on his forearms with his eyes closed. But when he heard her voice he peeked down at her. "Yes?" he asked hesitantly. She looked like she was deciding on something. Fighting some internal battle.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"You know how we can talk about anything..." Ginger was very hesitant to continue in this conversation. What if she did screw this up? She bit her lower lip and looked down to him. They could talk about anything, but she was scared to. Scared that she would make a mistake. that this would seperate them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

(Sorry I've been gone. School stuff. Razz )

Jason sat up and Ginger sat up with him. They each sat criss-crossed, facing each other. Jason cleared his throat and said, "Yeah, of course we can talk about anything." He tried to mask his intense curiousity, but some of it leaked into his speech.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

(understandable :3 I missed you.)

Ginger bit her lip and looked down at her hands as she twiddled her thumbs. "I think....I really like you." she said softly, her voice a nearly silent whisper. She hoped he understood the 'really like you' as a 'I like you as more than a friend but am too cowardly to say it'. She cleared her throat and wouldn't meet his eyes. This did fall under the category 'anything', didn't it?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm

(Teehee, ditto Very Happy )

Jason cleared his throat before reaching over and holding Ginger's hands. He hated it when people twiddled their thumbs, and Ginger had a bad habit of it when she was nervous. He could understand why she was nervous, because what she was telling him was crazy. It barely made sense to him, but at the same time he was in heaven. Then Fable flitted through his head and he couldn't help but wonder how she would feel about this. He sighed loudly and gave voice to his thoughts, "Ginger...To tell you the truth, I've liked you since Elementary School." He chuckled at this, then continued, "But...if you're saying what I think you're saying, is now really a good time for us to try to make this work? I mean, we have so many things already weighing on both of our minds." Jason fell silent, not sure where to go from here.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 am

Ginger looked up to her, and her heart lifted when he said he liked her. But then he continued. Her heart fell and she wanted to pull her hands from his.
"I think it's the perfect time to get this to work...When better then when life is falling apart?" SHe said softly, looking at the ground, her light red hair falling into her face. More than anything right now, she wanted to get this to work between them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Jason smiled and lifted his eyes to the ceiling, sending a silent prayer of thanks up to the Big Guy. "In that case, I'm all for it. For us. I just want to make sure you're going to be comfortable with this. I don't want to ruin our friendship over a relationship."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Ginger smiled but kept her hair in her face. Her eyes were watering, but they were tears of happiness. Out of everything that had happened to her over the summer, she managed to get one thing that would make her life livable. She reached up and wiped her eyes before he could see her tears. She couldn't wipe the smile from her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Jason smiled and pulled Ginger into his arms. He ran his fingers through her hair. When she looked up at him he held her gaze. He wondered if he should kiss her now, or later. "I'm no good at this relationship stuff, you know," he said. His tone was a mix between being jokeful and regretful.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 am

"And you think I am?" Ginger laughed lightly and smiled up to him. HOw hard could it be for them? no one knew them better than each other. She did know that this would be right. This would be good for her. Jason would help her stay somewhat stable. She needed stable right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum