the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 27 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Lacey: I pulled into a convenience store parking lot, nearly missing the turn. Without missing a beat, I opened my door, ran around the car, and opened Matt's.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Matt- I didn't think Lacey could pull over that quickly, but iguess she was in just as much of a panic as I was. I hopped out of the car, opened up the back, and let Ashleigh get out. She was more coheirent then before, but she stumbled over her own feet. "Grab her other arm, we have to help her get to the bathroom in this place." At this point it was clear something wasn't right.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Lacey: "No time." I grabbed Ash from Matt, as gently as I could, and pulled her over to the bushes. Forcibly, I bent her down and shoved my fingers into her mouth, trigging her gag reflex. I held her hair back as she threw up for what seemed like forever, me just staring at Matt. He was clearly about to have a panic attack unless Ash's condition improved, fast.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Matt- Lacey seemed to know so much. How could she? I've seen Ashleigh get this bad, but it hurt so much this time around. "How do you know what you're doing?" I was puzzled, but I needed to get out of the scene until she was done throwing up. As tough as I am, and the amount that I show no feelings or emotions, got shoved to the side right then. I was ready to break down and cry.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Lacey: "My uncle moved here because he became a plastic surgeon. Before that, he worked days in a celebrity rehab and nights a LA hospital. On days off, he told me about every case." I didn't even glance back as I talked. Ash was throwing up bile at this point. "Matt, I need you to focus. Go to the store. Buy the biggest water bottle they have. Go now. Move fast."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 am

Matt- Ashleigh just kept throwing up. I think there was nothing left in her at this point, but what do I know? I ran as fast as I could to the store and bought a big bottle of water by Laceys' order. As I paid for the bottle of water my hands were trembling, but I just kept going. I ran back outside and handed Lacey the water bottle, at this point Ash was lying on the floor. "Uhm, Lacey, how about we just bring her home. I mean even if she took something, it has to be out of her system."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:16 am

Lacey: I took off her shoes and poured a few drops of water on her toes, then a little on her fingertips, then finally a few drops on her face. She woke up sputtering, with a few tears running down her cheeks. "Get in the car." I said to Matt, then I helped Ash into the backseat. I sat beside her and gently rubbed her hand. "Matt, just get us to that therapist as soon as you can." I poured some water into Ash's mouth, and started singing a lullaby.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 am

Ashleigh- Reality was finally hitting me, and first of all, my stomach was killing me. My throat was sore, and I felt beyond exhausted. I couldn't make out where we were or what was going on, I only knew that I was in deep trouble. I looked at the figure sitting next to me. It was that new girls, "HEY LUCY" I stumbled over my own words. "WHERE ARE WE GOING!?" I saw Matt in the drivers seat. "WHY'S HE DRIVING MY TRUCK, I CAN DRIVE!" I went to stand up but realized I had no strenth at all.

Matt- "Settle down now."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 am

Lacey: I held Ash down, though it was hardly necessary. "Matt," I screamed over Ash, "Get us there faster!" I silenced Ash for a moment with some more water. "Hey Ash. We're going on a road trip!" I said quietly.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 am

Ashleigh- "ROAD TRIP! OH MY GOSH! I DIDN'T EVEN PACK! YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER PACK TOO MUCH!!!"

Matt- "Ashleigh, shhhsh. Kay, Lacey, we're here. Get out." I was hoping Lacey wouldn't realize we weren't at the therapist office. But this is where I always brough Ash. I'd explain everything once we got inside and Ash was asleep.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 am

Lacey: I got out and then helped out Ash. "So, where to, Matt?" I said, keeping my voice calm and giving him my best WHAT THE HELL look.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Matt- "Ashleighs parents own this cabin, but they never use it. Bring her in. And lay her on the couch. Then give her this." I handed lacey a bottle of Ash's anxiety pills. I had them for emergencies.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Momo13 wrote:ginger nodded and looked away from him. "I'm lucky to have a friend like you." She finally sighed soflty. She let her arms fall to her sides. "Lucky to have someone who deals with me." And all my problems, she added in her mind.

Jason let go of her hands and placed them behind him on the counter. He looked at the ceiling for a moment. "Dealing with you is one of my favorite things, you know," he said with a smile. He glanced back down at her, hoping he at least brought a grin to her face. The thickness of the air around them was almost tangible as they uttered their words. Hushed almost as if someone was going to walk in and find them standing in close proximity.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Ginger just raised an eyebrow to him, but smiled anyway. Leave it to him to make he feel better. "I'm glad you like to deal with me...because if you didn't no one would." she sat on the counter next to him and nudged him with her leg.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Jason smiled and nudged her torso with his shoulder. "Do you wanna go upstairs? Play a video game or two?" He asked her. They used to play video games together all the time, but for the past two summers Ginger had been too bust studying to play. Instead they had just hung out at pizza places for an hour or two. But now they had a whole afternoon and Jason felt the need to get back to the way things used to be.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:09 am

"Sure." Ginger smiled to him and jumped down from the counter. "But I have o warn you, I have gotten worse over the years..." She said this like it was something to brag about and cracked up slightly. She was always awful at video games. The only times she won is when he let her. Which wasn't often.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:14 am

Jason touched the small of her back to let her go up the stairs before him. When they came to the hall she went directly to his room where she flopped onto his unmade bed. He sighed at the pile of dirty laundry, so visible, in the corner. And it just so happened that a pair of his plaid boxers had unfortunately sought it's way to the top.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 am

Gingers back arched ever so slightly when he touched her. When she flopped onto his bed, she left enough room next to her formhim to sit. She held back couple fits of a cross between laughter and being grossed out at the sight of his boxers. She took his blanket and tossed it over the pile. "That problem solved," she laughed lightly and patted the spot next to her in the bed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 am

(Hey, do you guys know if one of the admins deleted a page or so of this chat, because both me and Stevie had a lot more between our charries than this)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

(I dunno. I'm supposed to be chatting with Alyson but I don't see her...)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Jason let out a nervous laugh and plopped down on the bed next to her. He lied down on his stomach and threw his feet up behind him, crossing his ankles. "Okay," he said, "I have racing games. Fighting games. And role playing games. Which do you want to play?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:29 pm

"Hmm...any sound fine. How about a racing game?" she shifted so she was laying down next to him on the bed. She smiled over to him and grabbed a game controller from the ground. It was nice to get her mind off her problems an just hang with Jason.

(either you and my friend bookie from another site are the same person or just have really weird timing...you guys came on at nearly the same time)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 am

(Lol, nooooope, not the same person, but that is really wierd. Razz )

Jason went to his play station and popped in his oldest race game. He knew his gaming system was out of date, but he really didn't mind. He had enough games to last him a life time anyway. He let the game load as he plugged in a second controller and lay back down on the bed.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:57 pm

(o.O the creepiness just gets weirder...you guys posted within 5 minutes of each other...)

"I say that you should have to play looking upside down to give me a fair chance," Ginger joked with him as the game started. her gental ginger curls fell from behind her ear and into her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Momo, what was the last post between our charries?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum