the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Highschool.

+10
Red
Sweet
Some New Stillettos
flaggirl3
Avery
Jelsa Mepsey
Echo
Momo13
Alice
Invisimort
14 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Welcome to Highschool. - Page 29 Empty Re: Welcome to Highschool.

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:10 am

Jason grinned and said, "I'm hungry. Do you want to go downstairs?" Truthfully, he was hungry. But at the same time he did want to get himself out of the awkwardness they were inevitably going to fall into. He wanted things to be kept light and natural between them.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:15 am

Ginger smiled and stood up. "Sure." she smiled to him and stretched on the bed. she started out of the room and went down the stairs into the kitchen. What to eat..."Hm." She pawned through the cupboards until she found some food. "What would you like, jason?" Part of her found it funny that she was cooking in his house. But this was normal. Sometimes she felt like she knew his house better than his own because of how much time she used to spend here.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Jason took a quick glance around his room after Ginger left. He walked over and turned his game station and TV off before stepping out and swinging the door shut behind him. He made his way down the stairs and chuckled to himself when he found Ginger rummaging through the cupboards. He took a seat at the kitchen table as she asked him what he wanted. He thought on that for a moment before answering, "Whatever you can actually make taste good."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am

Ginger laughed lightly and started pulling out a few pots and pans. She started some water to boil and grabbed some tomato sause from teh fridge. She poured it into the large pan, and added in some seasoning as she waited for the water to boil. Once large bubbles formed at the top of the pot she added in some noddles.
"Taste this," She brough jason over a spoon that had some of the pasta sause on it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 pm

"Alright," Jason took the spoon. He studied it for a moment before sticking it in his mouth and licking the sauce from it. He nodded approvingly. "Tastes great," he said with a smile. "Your cooking has improved." He stood and threw the spoon in the sink so it could be washed later.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Ginger smiled at him and went back to the stoeve to finish. She pulled the strainer out from under the stove and put it in the sink before pouring in the finished noddles. Some hot water spashed onto her hand and burned her, but she attempted to ignore it. "There....something resembling food." She grabbed some plates and served them both some.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Ginger sat the plate of noodles in front of Jason. When she did so he saw a red burn mark on her hand. He took it and said, "You burned yourself? I didn't even see you do it. Does it hurt?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Ginger shook her head. "It's fine, really." she smiled to him, her eyes kind. "Water splashed out when I poured the noodles. It happens all the time." She told him, standing there as he held her hand.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Jason smiled and planted a light kiss on her hand before letting her go. She went around the table and sat down. He dug into his pasta, now starving, although he had eaten just two hours before.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Ginger blushed lightly when he kissed he hand and took her seat across from him. She ate her small plate of pasta slowly. She couldn't believe that they were actually together though. Ever sense the fifth grade she wanted to get with him, he was her best friend and perfect for her. The thought of them being a couple just made her smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Jason saw Ginger smiling at him. "What are you thinking about?" he asked her. Her smile broadened and she dipped her head back down to her plate. She took a bite of pasta and Jason knew that she was just trying to avoid the question. "No, seriously, Ginger, what are you thinking about?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Ginger shook her head. "It's nothing." she told him after swallowing that bite of pasta. "Just a few thoughts that have been going through my kind for a while now." she hesitantly reached under the table and took his hand with her left hand.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Jason smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. He finished off the rest of his pasta and gave his compliments to the chef, which made Ginger roll her eyes. Then, he stood and took his plate to the sink. He painted the dirty plate with Dawn, grabbed a dish rag, and started washing the dishes.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 am

(OMG i am so sorry, i thought i posted in this!)

Ginger went up behind him and put her dishes in the sink next to is. She took a load of bubbles from the top of his plate and put them on his nose with a slight smirk before taking the spongue from him to wash her own dishes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 pm

(It's alright, I haven't been on since I last posted anyways. Smile )
Jason smiled and wiped the bubbles off his nose. He moved out of the way for Ginger, so she could wash her plate. He reached around her to turn on the water and wash the soap off of his hand. Then he turned away and sighed. He leaned against the counter, lost in thought for a moment. "Ginger..." He began hesitantly. Then he decided not to finish his sentence. This thought gnawing on his mind he could not put voice to just yet.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:42 pm

Ginger looked at him when he started to speak. "What?" she asked, turning off the water and looked at him. "Is there something you wanted to say?" she dried and put away her dishes before drying her own hands and turning to face him fully.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Jason sighed. "Are you sure you want to hear this?" He asked her. Stalling just a bit. "I don't think you're gonna like it..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Ginger tensed and just looked at him. "Well now I have to hear it..." she let her voice trail off and she bit her lower lip. His words were starting to scare here. "Is there any good news to what you are about to say?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Jason smiled and said, "Well, sure there's good news. I'm making myself unavailable to others so you don't have to worry about me being unfaithful to you. The bad news, more for me than for you, is what I'm going to tell Fable. We're supposed to have a date this weekend. I can only imagine how hurt she'll be." Jason winced at the thought of Fable crying. Because of him.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:16 am

Ginger's face fell at what he said. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." he and fable had plans? She knew that he really liked her. But at the same time, she didn't really care because she was happy that he chose her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Jason: "Hey, no...It's no big deal, trust me. I'll just call off our plans. I hope you don't mind if Fable and I stay friends, though. I really would hate to lose that between us. She was there for me when I needed someone and I don't want to neglect her now either." He wrapped his arms around Ginger, hoping that she would understand. He hoped that she wouldn't be mad. He needed to have some kind of balance between these two girls. He would hate to see conflicts arise.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 am

"Of course you two can stay friends!" Ginger told him, slightly shocked that he would ask her that. "I'm not that mean," she smiled to him and looked up at her best friend. "I am sorry that you are canceling plans with her....If you really want to hang out with her tonight you still can."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:18 pm

(Sorry I haven't written anything for so long Sad )
Jason: I chuckled. "No, it was supposed to be a date, so I don't think that would go over very well. I'll just call her later and tell her that our plans are off." I thought about that phone call and realized that it was not going to be a simple conversation. Fable was not going to be very happy. I doubted she would cry or anything, but she definitely would be mad.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:00 am

Ginger's ears turned slightly pink. She was getting in the way of a date? "Oh.do it in a nice way though?" she didn't want him to hurt the girl who helped him so much when ginger was busy.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 am

(Haha, and I just realized I changed perspective in my last post. Razz Switching back...)

"Well, of course I'll do it in a nice way," Jason said with a dismissive wave of his hand. He stared over Ginger's head and out the kitchen window, slightly grimacing as he thought of a few good lines to feed Fable. "How do I do that?" He finally asked with a slight smile.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum