the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daggerhorn..

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Daggerhorn.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Daggerhorn..

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 am

"I am," he hesitated. "It doesn't feel right not doing anything. I'm used to working almost all day." Lark dug under the blankets.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:46 am

Sariah looked at him and smiled. "Well, perhaps could take over for James for a little while. Just until he gets better." She suggested, her fingers tracing small patterings along his chest beneath his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:50 am

Lark shivered, "That's a good idea." He couldn't help but lean down to kiss her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 am

Sariah smiled and kissed him back, shifting her body slightly. Her arms wrapped around him and held onto him tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 am

Lark moved so that he was a little over her and kissed her again before looking to see what she thought.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 am

Sariah blushed, but pulled him closer, kissing him gently, moving her body so she was more under him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:04 am

Taking that as permission Lark slid his hands hungrily under her shirt and kissed her where ever he could reach.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:07 am

Sariah blushed even more, but smiled, her breath catching from the sensation. Her body arched and shivered with his touch, attempting to bring him closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:14 am

Soon the clothes were everywhere, their bodies intertwined. He couldn't believe what was going on, it was too perfect. His fingers roamed her skin, kisses falling where they may. When they finally slowed he was overfilled with joy. He pulled her close and kisses the top of her head. "I love you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:18 am

Sariah clung to him, her breathing ragged as she tried to catch her breath. "I love you." She murmered, her head agaisnt his chest. Her body was tingling and numb with pleasure, her mind still slighlty fogged over. She was still trying to process what had just happened, but in the end she decided it didn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 am

Lark held onto her, not willing to let go. How did this happen? She held his heart so completely he was sure it would never stop short of ripping his heart from his chest. He kissed the top of his head again, closing his eyes.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 am

Sariah closed her eyes and took a deep breath and then looked at him and smiled. She kissed his jaw, all of the sudden feeling a bit more bold. She didn't know how to express how she was feeling, although she wished she could tell Lark exactly what she was feeling. But she left it as it was, and found herself content, kissing his chest gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 am

Lark's eyes flew open and he smiled. Not moving he watched her waiting for whatever she wanted. He was content to watch her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 am

She kissed along his chest and up his neck and to his mouth, her leg hooking around his waist and pulling him closer. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she pulled herself so her body was pressed to his as she kissed him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 am

Lark groaned, barely keeping himself from rolling over and doing what he wanted to do to her body.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:38 am

Sariah smiled, blushing slightly, and gave a slight twist, pulling him on top of her, and she lost herself, letting him have control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 am

Lark let his hands roam her body and kissed her back. His eye found HeR, asking if she wanted him to continue. He always wanted to give HR a choice.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 am

Sariah stared back at him and smiled, closing her eyes, giving him control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:53 am

Lark ran the kisses up and down her entire body his hands gently caressing her skin. Tangling their bodies on the bed he smiled and slowed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 am

Sariah was lost in complete and total bliss, slight groans escaping her lips. Her breath continued to catch, a smile rolling across her lips. She woke up a little while later, curled up, completely under the covers. As soon as her eyes opened, her stomach lurched and she grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around herself, and rushed outside as fast as she could limp. Luckily the tent was on the far side away from everyon so no one could see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 am

Artemis's closed her eyes, trying to clear the fog from her mind as he kissed her "or we could just say here" she squeaked

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 am

James chuckled and before she could say much else, his mouth was covering hers in kisses and thier bodies a tangled mass once again. He only slowed for a moment, but never stopped. It was their honey moon, he had reasoned with himself. They could spend as much time as they wanted.

Hours later he was laying there, unable to sleep, while she on the other hand was passed out next to him. His mind wandered over many different things, but most always came back to Artemis, and in most cases never left Artemis, always including her in his thoughts, no matter what it was. He slipped out of bed and pulled on his pants, careful not to wake her, and pulled on his shirt and slipped outside for a moment. That's when he heard someone being sick outside. He slipped around the tent and saw Sariah, wrapped in a blanket, her shoulders bare.
"Sariah?" She jumped at the sound of her name, but couldn't move from her spot. "Sariah what's going on?" He asked as he walked up behind her and held her hair.
"I-i.." Crap. Now she had to explain herself. "I got a little carried away with Lark." She said blushing a deep red. "Now I can't get my stomach to settle."
James raised his brows at her explination and nodded thoughtfully. "At least marry they boy." He told her with a slight smirk, although he wasn't exactly happy about the whole thing, she was a big girl now and could make her own decisions. "Just try to feel better alright? Is there anythig I can get you?" She shook her head, still blushing and he nodded and kissed her forehead. "It's going to be ok." he muttered and let her be, continuing on his small walk which only brought him right back to his tent, although he didn't go back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 am

Artemis was seeping peacefully, cured upon herself to hold in the warmth. She stirred, something felt wrong. where was her bed? I mean she was on a bed, but it was nothing like the living bed she preferred. She felt out around her. Nothing. huh. "James?" she whimpered, wiping the sleep out of her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 am

Upon hearing his name James ducked back inside. "Yes?" He asked, moving over to the bed and laying beside her, holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:47 am

Artemis curled around him and held him close. Much better. "you okay?" She kissed his chest and looked up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next