the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facility

3 posters

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Facility - Page 10 Empty Re: The Facility

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

Jess had manuvered his way back to his own room and passed out on the bed, drained of energy. He let the shadows surround him and was soon asleep.

Kylia watched, slightly intrigued and slightly...scared. She snuck from her room, her movements and bare feet making no noise, and then gave a slight knock on Brandon's door. "A-are you alright?" she asked in a soft voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 am

Brandon smiled slightly from his bed, Coles pictures stacked neatly on a table. "Yeah," he said getting up and owning the door. "I'm fine "
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:13 am

Kylia jumped, her wings unfolding quickly and wrapping around her body. It was protective instinct..she couldn't help it. She hadn't been expecting him to open the door, and she hadn't really heard him move around. She peeked at him through the feathers. "ok." she said, again her voice was soft. Her eyes were still rimmed a slight red from crying.

Last edited by Taylow on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 pm

"Thats cool" I smiled, i always liked cats, "Well i can...see things called auras and if i touch you or anyone else, i know everything about you, and i can read your mind." My powers still freaked me out.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Brandon's eyes crinkled, "You okay?" He motioned for her to come in.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Kylia watched him and nodded, her wings unwrapping and disolving back into her shoulders. "Yes, I'm alright." She said with no intention of stepping into his room, yet she found herself moving through the doorway and standing off to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Abby curled up as she leaned her head against the wall. She was thinking about Cole. And how they probably wouldn't have a new hang-out place anymore. Stupid kid, why on Earth would you do that to someone's room anyway?
She stared up at the ceiling, letting out a huge sigh. Man, can't believe I'm here with these psycho-paths. Abby then heard footsteps, she turned her head to the noise...and saw Cole coming down the hallway.
Then again, I guess I'm just a big of a psycho as they are. "Hey, get your ass kicked yet?"

Christian was fascinated in Taylor's abilities, he never knew someone with that kind of powers! Then again, he never knew anyone with cat ears either. "Woah! That's so cool! I bet you have tons of fun with that kind of power!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Well. Geez. I was, like, the first to post and I haven't posted. BUT I CAN EXPLAIN. We had no internet on the train to Scotland.

Soft piano music floated down the darkening halls, slipping from under a small door at the end of the hall. Inside the door was a conservatory-like room, all glass and marble. Plants grew everywhere, wild roses climbing the walls, poppies springing out of the cracks, wisteria vines hanging from the ceiling, and countless other. At the center of the room stood a white piano, with a slender girl perched at the bench. Her eyes were closed, blonde hair concealing most of her face as pale fingers flew over the keys, playing Yiruma's River Flows in You.

"Moira?" A dark head appeared around the door, and Fletcher's voice caused her to slow the music slightly. "The guards'll be coming around soon, it's almost bedtime."

"Thanks, Fletcher," she murmured, opening the wide, sad blue eyes and finishing the song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:17 pm

(Yehhhh you're here!!!))

Cole grinned, "Nope."

Brandon smirked, "Don't look like it, looks like ya been cryin'."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Kylia looked taken aback slightly and then glanced at her barefeet. "So what if I was?" She muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"Well,%" Brandon said searching his room for where ever Cole hid the sheets. "I could say whatever and ignore it or I might ask why and if I can help." He located the burnt remains of the sheets and cussed under his breath. "Cole....."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Kylia followed his line of sight and couldn't help a small smile. "I could help you find new ones if you'd like." She said hoping to remove the conversation from her tears. He wouldn't really understand anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Brandon looked and nodded, "Sounds good.." he smiled shortly. "Thanks but I would still like to know why you were crying. "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Kylia frowned and rolled her eyes. "Come on." she said and took his hand and looked both ways down the hall before darting out and running. "I'm not going to tell you here." She muttered as she ran through the halls, her feet seeming to barely even touch the ground, if they even touched at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Brandon smirked as he followed her, "Then I'm not gonna leave ya alone until ya do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Kylia rolled her eyes and her wings grew from her back and unfolded, catching the air, her hold tight on Brandon as they lifted up into a secular room, the ceiling high, domed, and filled with wide rafters. "Don't let go." She told him as she flew up towards the rafters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Brandon eyed the ground wearily. "Wasn't planning on it."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Kylia took him up to the hightest rafters and set him down. They were about half as wide as the hallways. She walked over to a small pile of blankets she had up there and plopped down on them, her wings wrapping around her slightly. She liked having a little nest she could escape to. "Okay. Now we can talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Taylor: I sighed, "The auras are kind of cool, if you lie to me, then ill know it. But i dont really like to know everything about a person just by touching them. Thats why i didnt take your hand earlier, i feel like its an invasion of privacy"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Brandon nodded his thanks for the blankets, "Why were you crying? "
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Kylia watched him and waited for him to sit down. "Because I was afraid." She said after a moment. "Of what I did..to you..earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Brandon shrugged, "Don't be. We all have problems with control. That's why we're here." His eyes urged her to understand.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Kylia looked down at the pile of blankets she was sitting on and sighed. "I know. I just..I love to sing. But I can't because I usually hurt someone." She felt the tears again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Brandon placed a finger below her chin. "Please don't cry." He said sounding nothing like his usual self. "Lets think. There is a sound proof both somewhere in the place. It was installed a few years back for a girl whose parents thought she needed it."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Kylia stared up at him. She didn't like singing nearly as much if she didn't have someone to share it with, but at least that would make it so she wasn't hurting anyone. "There is?" She asked watching him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 41  Next