the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facility

3 posters

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Facility - Page 9 Empty Re: The Facility

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:30 am

Cole felt his temper flare, "Kid?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:33 am

Abby laughed and begin to almost ruffle his hair with her hand, but stopped when she saw his eyes glare at her. "Sorry. Didn't mean to call ya kid, Cole."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 am

Cole shrugged, forcing the flames voice away. "Whatever." No emotion kept his powers in check, he'd learned that long ago.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:45 am

Kylia watched him and then stopped as she realized what she was doing. She stared at him wide eyed with her mouth clamped shut and then turned and ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 am

Bradon stood still, dazed for a moment.Before slowly walking in the general director of his room.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 am

Kylia hid in her room, her knees pulled to her chest, and quiet tears trailing down her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:33 am

(Im back and shes gone, but what the hay, might as well post on here)

Taylor: The boy startled me, "Yeah, im new..." i looked around the room and back at him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 am

Ale J. wrote:(Im back and shes gone, but what the hay, might as well post on here)

Taylor: The boy startled me, "Yeah, im new..." i looked around the room and back at him.
i am confused...where was this at? sorry I'm really tired and still attempting to get things to stop spinning...and I'm not sure if Taylor is your charrie's name or not...I'm guessing it is....sorry >.< it's just...that's my name ha..sorry...shutting up now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 am

Taylow wrote:
Ale J. wrote:(Im back and shes gone, but what the hay, might as well post on here)

i am confused...where was this at? sorry I'm really tired and still attempting to get things to stop spinning...and I'm not sure if Taylor is your charrie's name or not...I'm guessing it is....sorry >.< it's just...that's my name ha..sorry...shutting up now...

Ha ha, it is her charrie's name, Taylor is talking to Mistress's charrie Christian.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

Brandon found his room and pulled open the door, he froze for a moment. What the #%#? "COLE YOU SON OF A #$#%$#$!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Kylia's head snapped up and she watched the door with wide eyes.

((where is Jess and Kayla?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:46 pm

((In the garden sleeping ))
Cole appeared from his room and froze as he saw Brandon. CRAP!
"What the #&#% did you Do to my room??" Brandon screamed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Bells wrote:
Taylow wrote:

Ha ha, it is her charrie's name, Taylor is talking to Mistress's charrie Christian.

This^^ lol its okay, i replied to somw threads with different characters, thinking it was a different thread. People were like, "Whos this?" And "What were you talking about?" Embarassing Embarassed
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:47 pm

((OMG SORRY >.< my computer went on the fritz. Man, we need to figure out each others wavelengths...lol))

Christian's smile got wider into a goofy grin. "My name's Christian! I'm new here too." he then crouched down to the girl and let out a helping hand. "You okay?"

((And sorry Bells...ahhh I'm so embarrassed. Embarassed ))

Abby cocked her head to the side, surprised at the guy that barged into the room. Huh, must be Brandon...the way he's fuming. "Uh..." she was kinda speechless, afraid to step on this new guys buttons. Then again she didn't want a fight to start out between him and Cole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Jess woke to the dimming lights. He shook his head slightly to get himself to wake up, and then forced the lights to brighten. It took a lot of energy to keep them that bright for such a long time.

Kylia watched with intrest, her face still wet with tears, her mouth clamped shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 am

Taylor: "Im fine." i said and tried to avoid any physical contact. Even one touch and i would know every one of his thoughts. I didnt want to be rude, but i got up by myself and took a step back. "I-Im Taylor"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am

Christian tilted his head to the side and stared questionably at her. Taking her rejection to his hand as because of his "cat-like" features. "Don't worry! I may look weird but it's not like I can do anything dangerous," he said as he rubbed his cat ears on his head. "anyway, nice to meet you!"
He looked at her dirty blonde hair and her brown eyes. She looks so pretty...
"Hey, wanna hang out?" he asked Taylor, giving her a beaming smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 am

Taylor: I smiled for the first time in a few years. He seemed so...happy. Even in this type of a place. "Sure" i said, grinning.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 am

Christian smiled, he was glad she took him up on his offer. "Great!" he then paused, "So, whaddya wanna do?"
Another pause. "Well, I guess we can't do much here anyway...so do ya wanna talk?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am

Taylor: I couldnt help but smile at his excitement of everything. "Sure...so whats up with the ears? They look kind of like a...cats" i said
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 am

Brandon took a step towards Cole, ignoring the new girl(Abby). "WHAT THE #%#*% DID YOU DO TO MY ROOM?"
Cole shrugged his shoulders feeling a little like when he used to fight with his father. "Redecorated, it was kind of boring."
YOU %$&& SON OF $%#%!" Brandon grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "THATS MY ROOM."
Cole shrugged again, keeping his fear from his eyes. "I kinda heard you the first time."
He let a hand fall on the one of Brandon's on his shirt. A little flame burnt the skin and Brandon yelped before letting go.

Kayla woke and ran towards the yelling. Cole. When she saw him and Brandon her temper flared. "STOP IT!" Objects began flying.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 am

Christian smiled back, not caring if she knew or not. "I have cat-like abilities and features. The doctors don't really know why, I was just born this way."
Many people asked him these things, but he never seem to mind. Well, on the outside at least. "I guess that's why I got thrown in here...how did you get in here?"

Abby was shocked. That's all she could describe her emotions with. She ducked to avoid some of the flying objects in the air. "Cole! What's going on?!"
She wanted to throw a giant fireball down just so people could shut up, but like that would do any use. Besides, it would just make everyone except Cole a pile of ashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:50 am

Brandon glared at Cole rubbing his burnt hand. But upon Kalya's anger he felt hi own disappear. "Sorry." He muttered and walked into his room, shoving the new girl out the door and slamming it behind him.

Cole was at Kalya's side in seconds. "Hey its alright." He said in a soothing tone. "We wont fight anymore." She glared at him.
"Shut up Cole." She then turned and walked into her room. Her abilities swinging the door shut behind her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:58 am

Abby banged on the door for a moment. "Hey! Let me in!"
She then stopped after a while and sighed. Damn, well...it wasn't like I care. She began walking down the hall, leaving Cole to do what he wanted. Yet still wanting to go back and find him. What is with me? Why do I care about him? She shook her head and sat down in the far end of the hallway and breathed out.
I'll wait here for five minutes, if he doesn't come and get me or if something doesn't explode...then I'll leave and find something else to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am

Cole stood still for a moment considering his options. Kalya was ticked at him. Brandon was very ticked. Abby was minimally ticked. Shrugging his shoulders he started down the hall after her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 41 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 25 ... 41  Next