the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facility

3 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Facility - Page 2 Empty Re: The Facility

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 pm

((New here, ish Bells friend. Don'ts hurts mes. Very Happy))
Name: Abby
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20red%20hair/ArtistNo1/Irrationally.jpg?o=25
Ability: Pryo-abilities ((canz shoot fireballs and such...yeah...))
why they're here: She was a typical rich spoiled brat and thought that she could do what she wanted. And tended to use force to get what she wanted. After years of trying to control her, he parents send her away for attempting to set a girl on fire. (She was stealing her boyfriend and such.)
Personality: Very snotty, snobby, but can have a soothing motherly personality when it comes to people she ACTUALLY cares for, or children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey Alexsis, I 'm here with Mistressoflight, we'll post for both her and mine.
~Bells(katie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Name: Christian
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20neko/Kurosaki_Ichigos_Rage/Miscellaneous%20Anime/NekoBoy.jpg?o=74
Ability: Were-Cat abilities ((why do I always put abilities at the end of things? Very Happy))
why they're here: Parents died in car accident at 12, has been a street kid/cat kid, adopted for appearance. But was sent after complications of too much publicity.
Personality: Cute, adorable, very bubbly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 pm

((coolio))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Abby walked down the skinny hallways of this "run-downed, no good, smelly, flippin' stupid" facility. "What the heck am I doing here? I didn't mean to attack that...girl."
The fact was, she did. "How dare she take my man..."
She kept muttering under her breath as she heard a distance flickering of flames coming from a particular room. She was fairly close to it, so she peered over to see a raven haired "runt"--
"Whaaa?" she screamed, seeing the runt throwing a flame ball across his hands back and forth like some kind of cat with yarn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Cole glanced up, "Huh, you never seen a dude playing with fire before?" He asked with a smirk.
New girls were so much fun to mess with.
He stood and let the flame fall to the floor, "Oops," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Kylia turned, hearing the comotion. She unfolded her wings and flew up a little higher, and closer so she could see what was going on, her curiosity getting the better of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Abby gave a loud "eep!" when the fireball fell to the ground. She didn't know what cause her to do that, she had been so used to flames and fire--hence she was basically a pryo-maniac--but something about setting herself on fire made her shiver.
"What the heck?!" she exclaimed, giving a loud shriek. "Why would you just--ugh!"
She shook her head and began to almost walk away, but something compelled her to stay, maybe it because someone like her--or similar--so instead, she asked:
"What's your name, kid?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Cole glared at her, "Kid?" He let the flames get bigger than the small fire that had fallen to the floor. "Meh' name's Cole." He waved his hand and the flame died completely.

((I feel like making a charrie for Kylia *tilts head*))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 pm

((pokie day))

Jess growled and poked his head out of his room, glaring at them slightly. "you're noisey." He growled at them, the shadows surrounding him.

Kylia watched curiously and sighed, flying back towards the door, her wings folding and melting into her slender body as she continued to make her way towards the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 pm

((Bells Charrie))

Name: Brandon
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20boy%20light/YussRin/Avatars/EP135.png?o=8
Ability: Can kill you by looking you in the eyes and stripping you of all your abilities, or in normal people's place, your soul. He also can control minds.
why they're here: He killed bullies at his old school, he was the golden boy. But kinda a nerd so he got picked on. Been here since then, five years.
Personality: Quiet, held back, dark thoughts. Doesn't think there is any good left in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Abby let out a small "eep" again as the "kid" let the fireball grew. But as soon as it subsided, she gave out her "girl power" stance which is putting her hands on her hips and putting her feet side by side. She let out a scoff at the other "guy" ((Jess)) when he said "You're noisey." She thought about commenting further, but Cole would probably do that first. So why take the energy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 am

Cole glared at Jess, "It's not me, its her." He knew that no one would ever believe that, he was always starting fights. But he might as well try. He glanced at the girl, "You know my name now, " he told her ignoring her stance. "What's your's." His voice held a slight western accent, unlike his sisters, no one could ever figure out where he got it.

Brandon glared at the guards as they shoved him in the front door of the dark building. Stupid place. He stalked down the hall, why was he back here again? I mean, he only killed one more person. You wouldn't think that mattered with the twenty others before. He sighed and searched for the other to let them know he was back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 am

Kylia walked by the front door, her steps light, trying to keep her bare feet from touching the cold floor. She glanced at the boy that came in and raised a brow at him, her steps slowing, only stopping after she had reached the carpet, her toes curling under. "Who are you?" she asked curiously.

Jess growled pulling the shadows back, blinding them both with the light for a moment then went down the hall in the opposite direction of them. Maybe then he'd find some peace and quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:25 am

Brandon frowned looking her over, "Better question, who are you?" he thought he knew everyone here, he'd only been out for a month, half of it in Juvie.

Kalya stumbled back to her room, the ghost were back. "Shut up." She growled under breath, one of ghosts appeared,
We would if you weren't so stupid. Why didn't you jump right? You should go find a knife.
She tried to hold back the instant urge to obey, and went searching for Jess, he always knew what to do.

Cole hissed under his breath at the light. "Jess!!!" He yelled after him. Great, now he couldn't see until Jess decided he could. Great, just great. "This is your fault!" He yelled at the new girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 am

Jess let the light dim as soon as he was at the end of the hall, a smirk on his face. He made his way to the indoor gardens and found his favorite willow and plopped himself beneath it, picking up the book he had left there only an hour before.

Kylia stared and him and folded her arms, her weight shifting to her left leg. "Well aren't you pleasent?" her voice was like liquid silk. "Kylia. Kylia Kits."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:40 am

Abby let out a disgusted scoff. "My fault?!"
If I could just see the twerp, I'd smack him into next week. Or better yet...
As she thought fondly of setting the moron on fire. She felt as though he might dodge it or be wearing some kind of fire retardant suit.
"Look here, you little runt. This place needs a major makeover, and I'm the one who'll have to do it. And my first decoration is smearing your blood all over the hallways!"
She wasn't too happy about this boy. She wished that she never came into his room in the first place.
((Abby's mean...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 am

Kalya stumbled down the hall, he was probably in the gardens. She found her way in and managed to walk a little smoother. "Jess?" She asked softly.

Brandon smirk, "The most pleasant person here." He glanced at her stance with amusement. "I got out some time ago but got sent back, so here I am."

Cole glared at her, "Why are you still here, this is my room." He lit his whole hand on fire and stared at her, "Besides, red isn't the color I'd pick. Perhaps a nice orange." He looked pointedly at her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 am

Abby crossed her arms and looked away from the jerk. "I dunno, maybe I just wanna look around. Ya know? Get to know people."
As soon as she said that though, she looked up at her hair, she knew that it was more red than orange, but it did have that orange--
"Oh you little twerp!" she said as she threw a fireball at his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 am

Cole blinked as the fire hit him, then laughed trying to keep his temper in control. "I'm fire proof dumb***!" He got a look in his eyes. "Are you?" He started throwing the fire on his hand up and down in his palm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:51 am

Jess sighed, hearing Kayla's voice he set his book down and focused his energy on making the room bright to keep away whatever was bothering her. "Yes?" He called out from under his tree.

Kylia couldn't help the twinge of jealousy she felt. "Lucky." she mumbled and turned and continued down the hall, her back having a tatoo of black wings. She sighed, she was never going to get out of here. They told her she was just to dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

Abby tried her best not to let out a gulp, but she couldn't help it. How on Earth--he can't be fire proof! Oh, but he was.
"Pff, I wish." she calmed down. She'd rather get him calmed then be a slim strip of bacon. "The name's Abby. Got it?" she replied to his earlier question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 am

Cole laughed, "Really?" He kept bouncing the flame in his hand. "Nice to meet you Abby." He held out the hand that was on fire.

Kayla realized he'd been reading, "I'm sorry." She whispered. "I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll just sit over here." She sat down on the other side of the garden.

Brandon chuckled and followed her, "Not really. I only got out so my parents could yell at me, and say that I couldn't kill them." He tilted his head. "I didn't, don't worry about that. But they made me so mad I got stuck in Juvie for killing the next guy I saw. They sent me here cause they don't know what to do with me." He smirked again, "Whats your deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 am

Abby looked down at his fiery hand in disgust. "Uh, if you're wanting me to shake your hand. I'm not while its lit up like the 4th of July."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am

Kylia sighed, her shoulders slumping. "I tried to kill my step dad. And a few othe guys..." she glanced up at him. "I'm to dangerous to be let out of here aparently, so here I am. Stuck for the rest of my miserable existance."

Jess watched her and shook his head. "You're fine, come on." he said and patted the grass beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next