the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Facility

3 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Facility - Page 3 Empty Re: The Facility

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:04 am

Cole smirked, "Then I guess you're not shaking my hand." He stepped back and decided to ignore her, if she was staying who cared? He walked over to his wall where he had taped up several torn up sheets.
His hand still on fire he began running it across like they were canvasses. He wished he had some real paints. With a smile he watched the stone wall light up like it was on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 am

Kayla smiled and scooted over next to him, "Thanks, they won't shut up." She knew he would understand.

Brandon smiled, "Well, I guess we're in even standing. I got told I'm not ever leaving this place again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 am

((I'm baack!!!))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:13 am

((Bells is getting on Bells account...O.o if that makes sense.))

Abby watched as Cole made the wall glow. So pretty... she thought to herself, she was also a pryo-maniac herself.
Though she wondered why she wasn't leaving, she felt like she couldn't tear herself away from the "art" that was being made before her. In a funny way, it reminded her of her starving artist boyfriend...before she dumped him on his butt. "That's...nice, for a kid I mean."

Christian felt awkward in these confined walls that were surrounding him. He was like--was a cat. He needed a nice, cozy, open space where he could be free. He scratched the back of his head, feeling bored to stiffs as he waited for something or someone to happen.

((I dunno, I just felt like putting Christian up here. Since I posted earlier. Anyone want to spend time with him? He's a cute little kitty!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

Cole glanced back at her, "Thanks, for a moronic comment I mean." He turned back to the fire before putting a few finishing touches on it and dropping himself on his sheet-less bed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:16 am

Kylia couldn't help a small smile. She glanced up at him again. "what's your name?" she asked curiously.

Jess sighed and sat up, his back resting against the tree. "Want me to try the shadows again?" he asked hesitantly. He tried to take the ghosts away by letting the shadows at them. After all that's what a ghost is. A soul. And shadows like souls. The only trouble was, he couldn't control which souls the shadows took. But, when the lights were dim enough, he could see the ghostly souls, and he always got the ones farthest away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:19 am

Brandon smirked, great, now she'd know who he was. "Brandon."

Kalya thought about it then shook her head, "No, they left when i came in here. They're yelling at me again, telling me to take care of myself. It's hard not to obey, they're so strong." She dropped her eyes ashamed.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:20 am

Abby blew out a huge chuck of air as she was about to walk out of Cole's room. But she stopped. Something made her think that it would be best if she gave him some company. Why? The runt doesn't like me, I don't like him. Why bother?
"Whatever." she replied, gripping onto the door frame. Her head wanted her to just leave him alone, but her motherly personality was coming out. "So, what'd you get in here for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:23 am

Cole glanced at her, "Setting the house on fire, they don't take kindly to having two suicidal freaks in their house, our rentals." He stared at the ceiling, it hurt to be sent here but at least Kalya wasn't alone anymore.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am

Abby shrugged, understand now why the boy was what he was...she guessed. He must be a real freak. "Okay, how old are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:27 am

Jess sighed and wrapped a comforting arm around her. "Don't worry about them. They're just jealous." He said and reached for his book. "You can always come to me when you start feeling like you can't handle it. You know that right?" He watched her for a moment before holding up his book. "care to join me?"

Kylia smirked. "So Brandon, what is it you do that's so dangerous."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 am

Cole glared at her, he saw the dismissal of his sanity in her eyes. "15."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 am

Kalya nodded, "I know, thanks." She smiled at the book. "I would love to." She leaned into his arm, drawing on his strength.

Brandon shrugged, "I can kill people by looking into their eyes and stealing their souls, if they have any special abilities I get them. Mind control is another but not as dangerous." He smiled at her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 am

Abby sighed, she must've pissed him off now. There's no getting around this guy, just leave! "Well I guess you are a runt. Barely old enough to be in high school." She fought the urge to leave and kept herself in the room. Letting the atmosphere get more and more awkward. "Know anybody here that I should know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 am

Cole shrugged, trying to pull his temper back in, "Well, my sister sleeps next door on the right, I would like it if you could do your best not to upset her. She doesn't take those things well. Um, the one who did the light thing was Jess and Kylia is around here somewhere. I don't know if the rumors that Brandon is back are true but I would leave him alone as well as Kylia."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:43 am

Jess smiled and went back to reading, this time aloud. "'But what to do with Wendy in her present delicate state of health?

"Let us carry her down into the house," Curly suggested.

"Ay," said Slightly, "that is what one does with ladies."

"No, no," Peter said, "you must not touch her. It would not be sufficiently respectful."

"That," said Slightly, "is what I was thinking."

"But if she lies there," Tootles said, "she will die."

"Ay, she will die," Slightly admitted, "but there is no way out."

"Yes, there is," cried Peter. "Let us build a little house round her."

They were all delighted. "Quick," he ordered them, "bring me each of you the best of what we have. Gut our house. Be sharp.'"

Kylia raised a brow. "Would it kill me if I looked into your eyes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 am

Brandon shrugged, "Only if I meant to." He smiled at her, "I don't feel like that right now."

Kalya listened intently, happy for the escape from reality.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 am

Abby knew--well maybe knew-- that Cole was upset by her presence. She guessed that her introduction wasn't all that great. Then again, why should she be nice? He was the one who almost set her on fire! "Sister? You didn't seem like you had a sibling." She shook her head. Bad move.
"Look, kid--I mean, Cole," she kept her mind blank and focused only on him, keeping a sincere expression. "we probably got on the wrong foot here. And since I'm gonna be stuck here for awhile, might as well get on the good side of people so...sorry for being a b****"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 am

Kylia smiled and looked into is eyes. They were beautiful, a deep chocolate color. "Good, because I like your eyes." She said and then looked away and continued into the kitchen, her wings starting to ache in protest of being kept put away for so long.

Jess smiled as he continued with the story, his voice faltering and the book starting to fall foreward as he fell asleep, his head resting ontop of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:54 am

Cole rose an brow, "Alright, thanks." he almost smirked, no way was he apologizing. "And yeah, I have a sis. She's pretty cool, sometimes."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 am

Kayla was fast asleep as well, she'd started nodding off as the book had pulled her into a state of almost peace.

Brandon jogged to keep up with her, "So, well, uh, thanks." He wasn't good with thanking people, he didn't do it often. "What do you do?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

Abby felt like she should correct him for his jerk-ness. But instead she decided to stay in and get to know the run--guy. "So, wanna know about me?"
Instead of waiting for him to reply, she went on and continue. If he's not going to apologize, then I'm not going to be super nice. "I'm from a rich family, as you would guess, and I guess you can say I enjoy the spotlight. Well...remember that fireball I threw at you?"
She gave a chuckle. "Let's just say I threw that at a girl...and she wasn't fire proof."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 am

Kylia shrugged and sighed. "It's not really what I can do...well I guess it is. But it's more of what I am." Her wings unfolded from her back, the tatoos disapearing. She streached them out with a slight groan. It hurt to keep them cooped up all the time. "That feels better," she muttered and folded her wings again, but didn't put them away.

Jess held onto Kayla as if he was trying to sheild her from the voices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:02 am

Cole couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips, "How'd she react?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 am

Brandon raised an eyebrow, impressed. "Neat." He almost touched them then jerked his hand away. "They're beautiful."

Kalya curled up against him in her sleep. In her dreams he was a knight, and right now he was shielding her from a dragon.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next