the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died. - Page 2 Empty Re: These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died.

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 pm

"Good thing I didn't even start telling my life story, eh?" he winked at her and smiled. He watched as the rest of the small camp filled in around the pit. "We need to send out a small search party to find the ice base. If we find it, we can take it out and be that much closer to ending the war." he started up a conversation. "Who wants to go?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died. - Page 2 Empty Re: These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died.

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Thorne: "Er, sure, i guess. Um.... who exactly are you?" i asked. I wasnt totally comfortable revealing teh whereabouts of our camp to a total stranger.

Thorne: I glanced up. "I'll go." i offered. Maybe id see Theo there.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:33 pm

"Thalia Thomas. Champain of the queen." Thalia grumbled the second half, hating the title, but knew it nessisary to give. "I have no side to the war, so you need not worry about me giving away the camp. I wouldnt do that to mike."

"Alright. Kingsley? There be a good fight waiting for us." Aaron offered her a smile to try to coax her into coming. She was fun to be around, and a lot better than just going with theo.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Kingsley wrinkled her nose. "Yeah, I suppose that sounds manageable," she said, shrugging. "When do we leave?" Inside, she was bubbling over with excitement. She hadn't been in a real fight for what seemed like years, though it had only been weeks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:40 pm

Thorne: I nodded. "Okay then. This way." i said, starting off. I wasnt entirely sure i trusted her, that i was making the right choice, but i was willing to take the chance.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Name Allira
Age 16
looks~
-hair Long, curly, and black. Pieces of it are always falling into her face.
-eye Very dark brown, leaf shapped, thick lashes
-skin Pale enough to see her veins
-body skinny but curvy, she's medium height.
-other She has a tiny symbol tattooed under each of her eyes and a larger one on her tongue. She's a priestess from her village that uses a staff. Wears very flowy clothes and always has her shoulders and legs showing.
power(one Elemental power only...pick from the list please.) Hallucinations.
side Fire.

Name Eric
Age 17
looks~
-hair White amd curly
-eye large, half lidded and very light blue
-skin very dark brown
-body tall and lean
-other is heavily tattooed and has piercings on his lip and nose
power(one Elemental power only...pick from the list please.) Electricity and is very acrobatic
side Ice

Is this ok?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 pm

"Alright, cool. Anyone else wanna tag along?" Aaron looked around the group. Kingsley and Theo. Would that be enough to take on a who ice camp? Probably not. Enough to piss of michael? yup. "And does anyone have a dragon or something? or are we going on foot?"

((your people can have any mythical creature they want, hense thalia's dragon))
((allira can offer to come along, and by haluciations you mean illusions?))

"Thank you." Thalia smiled to him and walked behind him. Her dragon whined, and she looked back. "Dont worry, I'll come back."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Theo: "I dont have a dragon or anything. But i can morh into a bird of some sort and fly ahead. An owl, maybe...." i said thoughtfully.

Thorne: "Oh, uh, no problem." i said, slightly awkwardly. It was wierd coming across a random stranger in the woods like this.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Kingsley pursed her lips. "I have a... Um... Gryffin," she said, chcukling a bit. "I dunno if you want to ride that or not, though." She had him chained in the woods and he only trusted her. But... She could probably keep him calm enough to let Aaron ride.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:51 pm

(Oops, yea, that's what I meant. And sure, where are they?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 pm

((fire camp is at the fire pit in a meeting to send a search group out and the ice camp is kinda just doing whatever right now.))

"How far away are we?" Thalia asked him kindly. She didnt mind a long walk, but she did want to see Michael.

"Griffin? Sick!" Aaron laughed. But that would work out, them flying griffin back and Theo in bird form. "Wow....how did you come across one of those?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Thorne: "Oh? Umm... not far." i said. "Almost there now." i said. I had left camp, but i hadnt gone very far.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Ok.

Allira: "Did I hear trip?" I yawn, just waking up from my nap. I roll over on my back and boredly look up at all the others.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Thalia nodded and walked behind him. At the boredor of the camp, a family person paced. "Michael!" thalia called. She ran to him and he threw his arms around her.
"Thorne! Where did you find her?!" Michael shouted over to him.

Aaron looked over to Allira. "If you have wings to go. Theo is flying and Kingsley and I are flying on her griffin. So, if you have some way to get there, you can go."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Allira: I pout. Yuck, flying. "There isn't some other way we can get there? Preferably something that isn't so cold? I almost froze to death last time."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Thorne: I walked over. "Oh, uh, i didnt find her. She found me. Out in the woods. She snuck up behind me, scared me half to death." i said, chuckling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:33 pm

(I'mma make one more girl...)

Kingsley looked at the girl and shook her head. "Nah, i don't really know whow I came across her... I just did. But I don't know how well she'll take to letting you ride on her." Kingsley bit her lip, chuckling a little. Then she looked back to the girl. "And no one said you had to fly. You can always walk," she said.

Name: Sariah Hattsfield
looks~
-hair: Long, light blonde hair, wavy and to her lower back. Straight bang right over her eyes.
-eyes: Wide, almond shaped golden-white eyes framed by thick, long lashes
-skin: Extremely fair skin, no freckles.
-body: Tall, around 5'10" and slim, with noticable curves
-other: n/a
power: Air
side: Ice

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Allira: "And be the last one there? Please." I stretch like a cat. "Its like I want to miss the fight." Even if I did want to fly, there's the whole issue about finding something to fly on. My animal's a bear so the gods know he's out of the question.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Sariah walked around the ice camp, liatening to the news that was already spreading that Thalia was back to see Michael. Everyone knew of Thalia from how much Michael talked about her. She wondered if she was the only one who didn't care, though. She found a large tree and slumped to the ground, leaning against the stump.

Kingsley shrugged. "Maybe you should find a big bird or something," she said offhandedly. She heard a high pithed wail in the forest and sighed. "Maybe I should go check on her."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Oops, I meant It's not.

Allira: "A big bird..." I repeat quietly. That's actually not such a bad idea. But how to catch it...

Eric: "I know it's boring, Beat, but what do you propose we do about it?" The butterfly flaps his wings irritatedly from his place on my nose, making me sneeze. There he goes again. I sniffle and adjust my seat on the branch. "Was that really necesary? You need to learn how to control that temper of yours."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Aaron chuckled. "If she doesn't, then I guess I'll have to find another way, eh?" he looked over to Allira. "If you have issues with flying you can walk, tame a horse or ride your bear. If kingsley's griffin won't take me, then I am riding my wolf." oh that's going to be fun...

"Well, thank you for bringing her here. We need to bring her to the general. We will win now." A bright smile filled michaels face. Thalia pulled a way from him and sighed.
"I'm not here to fight with any one, not even the fire camps. I'm just here to say hi." thalia sighed and looked on the ground. "You know I can't hurt you or Aaron."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Allira: I deflate a little at the idea of riding that pile of fat and fur out in the woods. "I mean I guess I could do that..." If he isn't busy eating.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Sariah heard a noise above her and used a gust of wind to blow back some leaves. She saw a boy and a butterfly there and she calmed down a little. "Oh! I'm sorry," she said. "Um... Were you tlking to someone?" She asked, cocking her head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:40 pm

(Can I join?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Eric: "Hm?" I look down at a girl sitting beneath the tree. She looks kinda familiar; I think I saw her around at camp or something, but I'm not sure. "Yea, I was trying to calm Beat down a bit." I point at him who's flitting around angrily after the gust of wind hit him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next