the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died.

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died. - Page 3 Empty Re: These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died.

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 pm

"Riding a fluffy creature isn't bad. Meeting over. Those coming pack up." Aaron dismissed everyone and went into the woods to find Luna. The great wolf started howling and baking as he approached.
"Hey girl. How's my girl doin'?" he rubbed her ears.

I dunno condog...we already have plans in motion and stuff...sorry
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died. - Page 3 Empty Re: These fields are haunted by, a thousand men who died.

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Allira: I sigh and sit up, grabbing my staff off the floor. It's not the fluffy part I'm worried about so much as that its Nym. I grab a pitcher of wine from nearby and slink back to my tent to pack.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Kingsley walked into the forest and saw Adora, standing tall, her head bowing as she saw Kingsley. Kingsley chuckled and scratched between her ears. She sighed left her alone, going to pack up all of her stuff.

"Oh... Erm, I'm sorry," Saria said, wondering if the boy was lucid or not. Talking to a butterfly, hm? Not such a sane thing to do... "Um, why are you trying to calm it down?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Eric: "Because he's annoying when he's pissed," I say easily. Most people are, hence why other people try to calm them down. As if on cue, Beat flies into my face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm

"Um, okay then," Sariah said, running a hand through her hair. "Why is he pissed?" She asked. She relly hope it wasn't due to her blowing wind at them.She really didn't want to be responsible for making a... Butterfly... Mad.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Going to add another fire girl...But she isn't going to be at camp yet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Eric: I take his wing between my index finger and thumb. He hates it when I do this, but he deserves it for that little move he just pulled. "Well this morning it was because someone called him a moth and then tried to kill him. Then it was because we haven't moved yet and he thinks this place is boring. And now its because of some wind or something." I shrug and swing down so that I'm hanging upside down from the branch. "But he's always been pretty hot headed."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Name ligh
Age 17
looks~
-hair black hair with white tips. Long and pulled into a messy bun most of the time
-eye dark brown with golden specks.
-skin pale with golden undertone
-body tall and slightly curvy.
-other musical note tattoos along her shoulders
power shadow
side fire. Is Aarons older sister
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:48 pm

"Sorry about the wind," Sariah said, adverting her eyes for a minute. "I'm Sariah," she said with a half smile. A hot headed butterfly and a tree boy? Hm... Interesting company, she'd say.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Kiki: When i woke up, Titan was off somewhere. I was used to this - the great black winged horse had his own schedule. He'd be back soon enough. I didnt want to move my camp again yet anyways. Id stay here another night, then move on. Titan wasnt going to like staying still, but i didnt care. He could be annyoing sometimes. I tried to pick the fire back up again, just enough so i could cook a bit of something. I was starving.

Thorne: "Er, no problem. I'll be around if im needed." i said, heading off again. I didnt feel up to hanging around here. I wasnt sure everything was all fine and dandy.

Theo: I didnt bother too much with stuff. I couldnt carry much as an own alyways. I simply focused and began to shrink, feathers replacing skin, arms becoming wings, bones cracking and shifting, organs rearranging as i became a great horned owl.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:02 pm

(Oh, and if anyone wants to know what Titan looks like, here's a picture that pretty much sums him up. He's not really hard to describe but i'll give a link anyways if anyone interested:

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/100241-bigthumbnail.jpg )
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Eric: "Eric," I say while upside down. I dangle Beat just above her head. "And my bad tempered friend here is Beat." I finally let go of him and he takes off for a near by tree. "Sorry, he tends to hold a grudge..." Or maybe that's because of how I man handled him?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:49 pm

"Well, nice to mee you Eric," Sariah said, watching Beat fly away. "So... How long have you two known each other?" She asked. She expected something like a week or two, considering a butteflies life span.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Ligh sat in tree, her phoenix rested on her shoulder. Sue watches the boy below who was jus lounging on the ground. She dove down gently and silently. She had her rod out in seconds and just stood over him.
"Ice warrior," she snarled.

(she ran into kal)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Eric: That was a good question... Let's see, I met him at that fair around the same time I joined the circus, so that'd be about... "Eight years," I say after a moment. "Give or take a few weeks."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:03 pm

"Wow," Sariah said, her eyes widening fractionally. "So, you two must be close," she said with the ghost of a smile on her lips. She wished she had an animal friend. Not a bug, though. Bugs sort of freaked her out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 pm

Kal opened his eye, annoyed again. "What?" He asked, not bothering to move. Who was this chick? He hadn't seen her around the camp before. So... She was either a drifter or allied with fire.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Eric: I shrug. I never really thought about it like that, but I guess we are. "Yea, you could say that. Although we spend most of our time just pissing eachother off." I yawn and hop down. "So, are you from the camp?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 pm

"Stand up." Ligh snarled at him. She spun her rod in her hand. This was one more warrior she could take out before her brother arrived. Her right hand held the metal fighting staff, and her left hand had a dark midnight purple shadow glow to it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:23 am

"No," Kal said, opening both of his eyes. He didn't take to fondly to people telling him what to do... Especially women. His lip had curled into a slight snarl as he looked up at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:42 am

"Why not? Afraid to fight a girl and get beaten? If you don't stand, I'll make you." Ligh threatened him. She wasn't afraid to fight him, she was certain she would win. Especially a lazy boy like him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 pm

"Not afraid to fight. Certainly not afraid to fight a girl," Kal spat with a dark chuckle. Using his mind, the shadows had started to seep into the meadow around them. "But, I'll stand if you really want me to," he said, finally getting to his feet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Ligh noticed the shadows seep in around them and grinned. This was going to be entertaining. She turned her rod in her hand and readied herself for a fight.
"You should be afraid of fighting me." She smirked at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3