the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 3 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Brooke nodded, easily trusting this girl. Her family had told her she was too trusting but she never listened to them. She had to bite her lip to keep from replying out loud.

Nikki winced as Sora hit a wall, "You okay?" She asked walking into the room. It was a bit smaller than Hera but still quite big. A large bed sat in the corner and there were different types of toys laying everywhere.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 3 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:43 pm

cassie: i smiled " yeah " i said before i lead the way back to our room to play
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:44 pm

Kane: I nodded, placing the steak on a plate and popping it int eh microwave. Once it was sufficiently heated i found a steak knife and fork and handed them to Velvet (i doubted it was her real name but that's what id been told her name was and since it was all i had to call her by....) along with the steak.

Vayle: I decided i may as well speak. She was being pretty nice and the fact that she asked if i was okay instead of laughing said quite a bit. "Er, y-yes. Unfortunately, im blind, and echolocation is a bit of an imprecise art. I sometimes run into things in new places..." i said quietly, entering the new room.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Ash watched the boy carefully. He caught the name that got put on the papers, Tristan. He growled at anyone who dared get to close to him.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Nikki's eyes got huge, "You can talk?"

Brooke followed happily, "What are we going to play?" She couldn't help but ask.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

veronica: i just gave him a look when he try to hand me a knife and fork i just held up my paws which pretty look like cat paws equals no thumbs so i just figure out just to take the plate and set it down so i could just start eating the steak with my paws and teeth

cassie:" oh my god that so cool you can talk and maybe we can play tea party"

tristan: i knew it took some time to put the collar on half breed wolf once they did i careful took the leash and lead him home " i will take the leash off once we at home"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Vayle: I smiled a little. "Yes, yes i can." i said calmly. "I figure since you arent laughing at me for walking into a wall, you can be trusted with this knowledge." i said with a hint of humor.

Kane: "Ah, right. Thumbs are an issue. Sorry about that." is aid, slightly embarassed. I put the cutlery away, watching as she managed to eat the meat anyways.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Ash nodded, glaring out the window.

Brooke smiled, "That sounds fun."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Nikki giggled then tilted her head, "Why would I laugh at that? You could have been hurt."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Vayle: I sighed. "Yes, well, unfortunately not all people see things like that." i said dryly. "There are people who would find my inability to see very funny indeed. Im quite glad you arent one of those people." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:58 pm

veronica: after i finish with the steak i start licking my paws like a cat before i ask " what should i call you master or owner or what?"

cassie:" it is reallly fun callie" i said as i pull out my tea set from under my bed

tristan: after the drive home i open the door for wolfy at least that what pound call him and i lead him inside the house
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 am

Kane: I winced slightly. "Ugh, no formal titles, please. That's just wierd. Kane's my name, so that would probably be a good thing to use. What would you like to be called?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 am

Ash walked in and looked around, he smelled a cat.

Brooke smiled, "I bet so!" She sat down next to Cassie.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:07 am

Nikki frowned, "Those type of people shouldn't get a half-breed." She walked around the room and picked up the stuff it would be possible to trip over.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:08 am

veronica:" i will answer to velvet because that the name all humans call me but i also will answer to veronica that my name"

cassie:" can you grab a cup callie?" i ask as held out a tea cup to her

tristan:" well this is home " then i call " cassie come down here with callie "

cassie: i heard my brother " lets see what my brother want callie"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:13 am

Vayle: "I quite thoroughly agree." i said. I clicked a few times and realized the way was clear. "Oh, thank you for moving that stuff.... i probably wouldve fallen over on something if it was left where it was." i said gratefully, hazarding a few steps into the room.

Kane: "Well, since Veronica's your name then that's what i'll call you." i said, glad i didnt have to call her some wierd name that wasnt really hers.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:14 am

Brooke nodded and stood to follow her.

Ash curled a lip, he hated cats, even the half-breeds.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 am

Nikki smiled, "Your welcome. It was a lot of toys, I wasn't sure what kind of half-breed I was getting.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 am

veronica: i nodd then i look around my cat side started to show now by how curious i am about my place " do you live alone kane?"

cassie: i saw the half breed that tristan got because i sometime act like kid i said " you got a big puppy tristan"

tristan: i watch cassie and callie walk and i notice that wolfy was curling his lips at callie
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 am

Brooke slowed on the stairs, watching the wolf.

Ash growled, he wasn't a puppy. He glared at the girl before furniture his attention back to the cat.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:25 am

cassie: then i went back to my pet " tristan tell him no he can't have callie "

tristan: i just sigh as now i have a big problem now
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

Kane: I nodded. "Yupp. Its just me around here, typically." i said.

Vayle: I nodded. "I probably cant even use most of those." i mused.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:31 am

veronica:" is there any room i'm not allow in kane?" i ask him its a habit for me to need know where i'm allow at and all dos and the don'ts
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:33 am

Nikki laughed, "That's alright. I'll find you something else."

Brooke stuck close to Cassie, her tail going down.

Ash smirked, like he would listen if Tristan told him no. He bared his teeth and growled louder.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 am

Kane: I shrugged. "Nope. Feel free to go wherever, but if its locked stay out and if the door's closed, knock before entering." i said. That was just plain common courtesy. Couldnt have her walking in on me in the shower or something. That would be really.... really.... awkward.....

Vale: I laughed. "Im fine. If i can tolerate sitting in a cramped cage all day, i cant possibly be bored with someone to talk to." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum