the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 23 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:36 pm

James's ears twitched as he heard laughter and looked over with a amused look. I then turn back to Ginger. "Of course I'm hungry." He chuckled.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 23 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Stark Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 pm

David:
I walk over to the halfbreed. "What's your name? And don't give me any BS about not being able to talk, I know you can and I just saw you yell at the cashier" I say.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

James's ears pinned back and his tail twitched at the stranger. He raised an eyebrow, his gold eyes curios. "Tell me your name first and I'll tell you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Ginger: I look at the guy come over here to me and James to talk to James. I kind of felt left out. I might be short for my age but i know I'm not that short that people can't see me. so I said " yeah who are you and why are you over here?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Rin: The cab was wierd, and i didnt like the tight space, but i tolerated it. A restaurant? Id never been to one of these before. I saw another half-breed yelling at an employee and grinned approvingly. Although i wouldnt yell.... i would rip his face off. I followed David over when he approached the half breed, curious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Ginger: I realized that guy that came up to talk to James had a half breed too. She was half breed jaguar I never saw one of those half breed in person before.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Rin: I caught the girl the amusing half-breed was with looking at me. "What?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 pm

Ginger:" you i never a half breed like you before i thought really cool" I said to her. I kind of got a bit closer to James because I was kind of scared of her.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Rin: It was wierd... normally i was used to people thinking i was a freak, insulting me, and i would have to rip their faces off. "Thank you. I expected an insult that would force me to shred your face into an unrecognizeable bloody mess. Luckily for you, i am not insulted, therefore i can leave your face alone." i said evenly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:00 am

Ginger;" thank you for not ripping my face" I said to her. I still stay near James
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am

James cleared his throat and patted Ginger's shoulder. "I wouldn't have let her." He chuckled and looked over at the other half breed. "Hiya there."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:31 am

Ginger: I look at up him and nod. I smiled a bit at him " thanks James"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 am

Rin: I sighed. Why did no one seem to accept the fact that ripping faces was just so much fun? Always spoiling my fun..... i glanced over at the other half-breed when addressed. "Hello." i said evenly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 am

David:
"Sup" I say. Then I turn to Rin and say, "You can't just go ripping faces off, you know that Rin!" Even though I had tried to stifle my laughter when she had said that she had almost torn the girl's face off.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:50 am

Rin: I glared at David. "I can, you just dont want me to." i said calmly. There was nothing physically restraining me from just going around injuring people. So technically i COULD, it just woudlnt be socially acceptable and would probably have bad consequences.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Ginger: I just watch the guy and his halfbreed talk to each about ripping faces. It was kind of strange to watch so I said " so by what are your names?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Rin:I glanced over at the girl who was now talking again. "My name's Rin." i said coolly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Ginger: I look at she-halfbreed and nod. Then I said " nice meet you rin i'm ginger"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Rin: "Nice to meet you too, i guess....." i said absently, sighing. I wasnt good at socializing. Most of my encounters with people.... involved hurting people.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Ginger: I nod I wasn't sure what to say now. Luckily mine and james' food was ready and same employ that try to throw James out brought it to me. After he handed me the food the employ left quickly almost running specially when he saw rin.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Rin: I sniggered slightly at the terrified employee. It was funny watching people run like that.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Ginger: after the employ ran away I start eating my fries. While eating my fries I held one to rin " want one rin?" i said to her

Veronica: after get bored of just laying down the grass I decide to see what Kane doing. So I climb up the tree to the branch he was on " what are doing Kane?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Rin: I blinked, surprised. "Er, no thanks..... but, uh, thanks for offering." i said. I was SO not used to this.... awkward, very very awkward.... things were so much simpler when all i did was put people in the hospital....

Kane: I glanced up. "Hmm? Oh, nothing really. Just thinking, i guess." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Ginger:" okay rin" I said to her and smiled a bit. I went back to eat my fries. I knew she wasn't used to this but I'm just trying to be nice to her seem she might be a cool half breed to talk if she wasn't ripping faces.

Veronica:" what are you thinking about? Also sorry if I'm being too nosey but I'm can help from being curious" I said smiling. I got comfort on the branch I was on.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:05 pm

David:
I sit down across from James and Ginger, "I'm David" I say. I look around, "Damn Rin, did you have to scare him off before we could get our food?" Then I jump over the counter walk into the kitchen and grab some food for me and Rin. "That was easier than expected, you scared off the kitchen staff too!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 33 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum