the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 13 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 pm

James tilted his head, then nodded. He hated himself as he admitted she was actually kind of cute. He studied her then looked away.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 13 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Ginger:" okay I have meat, chicken, leftover dinner what do you want to eat "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:53 pm

James shrugged. "Chicken."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Ginger:" okay " I said before I went to grab the chicken for him after I quickly warmed it up before brought back to him " I hope you like it " I said as handed the chicken on plate I wasn't sure if he could use it but brought with me a knife and fork
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 pm

He gladly took the food and ate it happily. His wolf tail wagged silghtly and his ears weren't pinned back anymore. He finished and handed back the plate. "Thank you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Ginger:" it's no problem I won't starve you or anything" I said before I took the plate to kitchen and come back to him " by the way I'm Ginger and do you need anything else?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 pm

James shook his head. "No. The name's James."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Ginger:" okay I just want to make you comfortful here and do you want to look the place"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm

James stood. "Sure."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Ginger: I nod then I lead him around the house the kitchen, the small dineing room, the back yard, bathroom, where my room is at and the guest room which right across my room and where James could sleep at I open the door to guest room " James this will be your room if you want to sleep in here"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:30 pm

James nodded. "Thanks." He started to relax some.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Ginger:" no problem James and you don't rules just to let you I just want you to be relax and comfortful. Also if you need anything just tell me and I will get it for you"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:36 pm

James still gave her a suspicous glance. "What's the catch? I'm suppose to be your pet, or slave. Why'd you buy me then?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Ginger:" no catch i just want this place feel like your home and it because i wanted to get you out of place specially saw how your wrist and ankles are and I heard so many rumors that pound treat you halfbreeds so badly and I saw how my ex boyfriend treat his halfbreed Kelly so badly that I didn't want to see another halfbreed being treated like again" I said and while I talk a tear escape my eyes
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:48 pm

James frowned and his tail twitched. "Oh..."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Ginger: I wipe my tear away " also James people might see you as animal but your not you still part human and should be treated right and but James if really hate being here just let me so I could help you find somewhere you like to be at" I said before I left him to relax in his room and headed to backyard
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

James curled on his bed for a while then sighed feeling slightly guilty for some reason. He jumped up and went to the back yard as well. His eyes closed half way, enjoying the feel of the sun.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Ginger: I was curled in one of chairs I had out here just relax and enjoying the outside
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm

James's tail wagged as he decided to have some fun and quitely stalked towards her, trying to sneak up on her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Ginger: I kept relaxing not noticing anything I start strench and while I was stretching I notice that James was pretty close behind which surprise me and kind of jump out of the chair
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 am

James laughs then shakes his head. "You're fun to scare."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am

Ginger:" but that doesn't mean you have to scared me everytime you feel like it James"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 am

James just sat there trying to keep himself from laughing more. His tail wagged and he actually smiled.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 am

Ginger:" don't try to scared me again please James " I said then I kind of smile when James was smiling because i think it's actually the first time I saw him smiled since i brought him home from the pound
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:45 am

Ravyn wrote:
condog wrote:
Ravyn wrote:Rin: I rolled my eyes. "No, but you'd be able to eat almost anything....." i mused.

Celeste: I laughed a bit. "You were just used as a living, breathing dress up doll by hurricane Amy." i said, grinning. "Ready to go?" i asked.

Kane: I shrugged. "I dont know. Normally my day consists of sitting alone in the dark somewhere." i said, smiling a bit. "If you want to explore the backyard or whatever, go ahead. Try not to fall into the pool though, unless you're sure you can swim out." i said.

Zak:
"Um... I guess so" I say.

David:
"I already can eat almost anything!" I say grinning.

Rin: "That.... that's kind of scary, i wont lie." i said, wide eyed.

Celeste: I nodded and heading back out to the car, sticking the bag of clothes in the back seat.

Kane: I followed Veronica out to the back yard, watching her explore. Absently, i made my way over to one of the trees in the backyard and climbed up, perching in a high branch.

Zak:
I quickly follow her to the car before that Amy girl can get a hold of me again.

David:
I laugh out loud, "Watch" I say. I grab a paper napkin and eat it.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum