the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 25 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:47 am

ginger:" you will find one might not be easy but you will find one james." i said as i set my hand back on his arm to comfort him a bit even if he doesn't need it.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 25 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 am

James sighed and nodded. He melted again under her touch, but didn't show it. His ears laid back as he watched a few humans staring.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 am

ginger: i took my hand off his arm before i reach up to touch one of his ears. i don't know why i did but i just wanted too.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 am

James didn't move, liking the feel of somone just touching him. He'd been alone for to long and he loved it when somone touched or scratched his ears.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am

Ginger: after I touch his ear and he didn't move away I start scratch behind his ear. Also as I scratch his ear I smiled at him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 am

James's lips twitch in a smile as he enjoys this. His eyes closed and he took a drink of his soda. His tail wagged slightly.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 am

Ginger: I smiled again as I watch him. " you so like this don't you?" I ask him as I kept scratching his ear
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am

James's smile widend. "I've no idea what you're talking about." But even as he said this he leaned his head against her scratching fingers.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 am

Ginger: I giggled at him as I watch him. " oh really James? If I stop this you won't care" I said as I slowly stop scratching his ear
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 am

James's hand flashed out and circeled her wrist he brought it back up behind his ears, urging her to continue. He didn't say anything though.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 am

Ginger: I smiled at him. I start scratching his ear again." I won't stop as long as you want me to continue "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:36 am

James's eyes close again and his tail wags back and forth. "Don't stop yet." He leaned more into her hands.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:40 am

Ginger: I kept smiling at him. " I won't stop James" I said as I watch him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:57 am

David:
"I try" I say bowing. I then ask, "So why did you tell her you could talk?" I look outside and see some police officers. "Uh oh!" I say, "You think they're here because you scared the employees?" I ask James and Rin.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Ginger: I stop scratching james ear when I heard David said something about the police officers. I look at the police officers as I wonder what they want.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm

James's ears pinned back and his eyes dilated as his wolf genes become more noticeable. He clamps his mouth shut to hide his sharp canines.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Ginger: I look at james. " will you be okay James?" I ask him as police officers walk in this place.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 pm

James gave a short nod and his eyes remaind on the police as they entered. His tail was straight and the hair on the back of his neck rose.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Ginger: I look at James as I hope that nothing goes wrong. Then I watch police officer come to our table and look at both rin and James but mostly James. Police officer said to James " are you half breed that's scared an employ out of here wolf?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:16 pm

David:
A police officer walks over to us and says, "We got a call about a hostile half breed here. Do you two know anything about that?" He asks gesturing at Ginger and me.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Ginger:" no sir no hostile half breeds here." I said to police officers. It pretty truth to me hostile means attacking and fighting but James didn't attack he just yell at employ.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:31 pm

David:
The officer says, "Really? Because the description is a panther and a wolf halfbreed matching these two's description exactly. Also, they are the only half breeds in the restaraunt" He reaches to grab Rin's wrist and says, "I'm going to have to take them to the pound to be put down"
"I wouldn't do that" I say menacingly. I see that five officers behind him draw ther tazers. "The panther is named Rin, she will tear your face off if you get any closer. The wolf is named James, I have no doubt that he will tear at least two officer's stomachs open. Ginger here has many sharp objects at her disposal, the silverware for example. And me, I'm David. I am a 240 pound lineman for my highschool football team. I can take at least two of you"
"But we have tazers and guns," he stammers.
"And that is assuming that you are quick enough to fire. I am sure Ginger could get a knife through an officer's eye in the time it takes James, Rin, and I to take down the rest of you. What say you? Fight and die? Or walk and leave us alone? Your choice" I was actually scared to death. I was a football player it was true but I was all muscle. I didn't know if Rin and James and I were fast enough to take them out. I didn't know anything about Ginger's skills with a throwing knife. It was a huge bluff and I was praying the cops bought it. If they didn't then we would have to see where this took us.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Ginger: I got really scared of losing James."also if you guys try to take my and David's half breeds I will call up my brother have him give them back to us all you know him. He is nick the chief of police. These half breeds didn't attack anyone so you have no right to take them." I said to them. I won't never dare to mention my brother but I don't want to lose James and hey it work. The five officers with tazers and guns slowly lower them but the main officer that was talking to us didn't stand down yet.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:49 pm

David:
"Walk away" I say.
"Chief of Police Nick has no jurisdiction over me. I am from animal control. I do not need to listen to the pol-" His sentance is cut off as a sharp knife slices through his throat. He goes down in a pool of red blood.
"I warned you" I say. He makes a gurgling sound then dies.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Ginger: I was shocked by what just happen. So shock that I didn't know what to say or do. I just stared at the scene in front of me.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum