the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 29 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Rin: "Moron. The cops didnt scare me at all. The thought of you dying scared me. The thought of losing you scared me." i admitted. "And yes, please, get rest. Rest is good." i said. Now that he was out of the woods, sleep was definately necessary.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 29 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm

James sighed but felt a warm feeling. He wasn't use to being told thank you or having any kind of kind treatment. The last owner he had had used him to collect money for some drug deals...James closed his eyes and laid his head back. He didn't fall asleep, but he allowed his mind to wonder.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm

David:
I smile. "Losing you scared me more than the cops did" I mutter as I drift off to sleep. I dream a strange dream. I dream of a place I had heard of as a child. A place where both humans and half breeds lived together in harmony. It was one of my favorite stories as a child. I also realized that it was the only way Rin and I could be together. The same went for James and Ginger. I had also killed two cops, I was a wanted fugitive.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Ginger: I let James rest he need it. So I decide to grab my laptop because I wanted to look something up that been on my mind.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:38 pm

David:
In my dream I see Rin and me and Ginger and James happy. We don't have to run from persecution. I try to determine where it is. I can't figure it out. Then I awake.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 pm

James's eyes went open, but he wasn't really paying attention to anything. His mind was drifting in pretty much the same direction as David's. He would be wanted to for resisting arrest and all the things he'd done in the past. He silently wondered what the others would think of his old self.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Rin: David's words hit me hard. I hadnt expected that at all. I knew i should probably rest too, but i was still too fidgity and restless from the adrenaline that the fear and anxiety had brought on. So i simply contented myself with sitting patiently, watching David rest. I was stillreluctant to move away from him. Despite only knowing him for a short period of time, he'd had a huge impact on my life. Something told me id never look at people the same way again.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Ginger; I was sitting on the floor with laptop near James. I look up from my laptop and I saw James eyes open. " okay James?" I ask him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:48 pm

James clared his throat and sat up straighter. "I'm fine. Just lost in thought." His tail twitched back and forth and his gold eyes were their normal honey color.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Ginger:" okay just making sure you are alright" I said to him. I set my laptop down and I got up. I went to James to scratch his ear again.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Jame's tail continued to sway back and forth and James closed his eyes, not use to such attention. He allowed his mind to wonder.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Ginger: I smiled as I continue to scratch his ear." thank you James" I said softly to him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

David:
My eyes snap open. I look around the room. I relax as I remember where I am. I search for Rin. When I spot her I smile. I am still weak from blood loss but I feel a lot better.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

James's eyes slit open and he looks at her curiosly. "No....thank you." He'd never been this relaxed or comfortable in his life. It was thanks to her buying him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Ginger:" I didn't do anything to deserve a thank you James. Unlike you who help David and before that you protected me from those cops" I said him. I continue to scratch his ear still.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Rin: I glanced up at David, noticing he was awake. "How're you feeling?" i asked, concerned.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 pm

James leaned into her hand. "You're the reason my life isn't always dangerous anymore." His eyes closed again.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:44 pm

Ginger:" I never want your life to be filled with danger James" I said him. I smiled as I watch him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Ginger: I look at james." I just wanted you to be safe and comfortable James " I told him as I smiled at him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

James gave a half-hearted smile. "I know, but sadly that seems to never happen. We'll have to keep on the move before the police track us here. I use to be a killer....but the thought that some of these officers have familys....loved ones." He shook his head.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:36 pm

Ginger: I hugged him tightly." okay james and being safe and comfortable will happen to us but it just will be awhile before it happens" I said to him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm

James wrapped his own arms around her and held her close. "Oh how I hope so. At least before I die....I wish to have some peace for a while."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Ginger;" hopely you will get that peace you deserve" I said to him. I actually like being this close to him.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 pm

David:
"Better, thanks for asking" I say. Then I throw my head over the side of the table and vomit. "Sorry, I just realized that I just killed two people" I shudder. I start to sit up. It hurts really badly but I manage. "Sorry bout the floor Ginger" I say apologetically. I look over at James and say, "Thanks for saving me".
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Rin: "That's good..." i said quietly. I winced a bit as he vomited. "We should try to move soon. The police'll probably come here eventually. The sooner we're gone, the better." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum