the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 32 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Ginger:" didn't you guys hear me? I said all of you just go specially since all want to go. Beside talking about who going steal weapons isn't helping since more time you guys talk about it give more times for cops to find us" I said as I look at all of them
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 32 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Rin: I wanted to protest,say that he had been injured worse than James, but Ginger had a point. "Fine. Let's get this over with then." i said, glaring. "Biut i think robbing a gun store is probably better than trying to break into an armory crawling with cops." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

James rubbed his head. "I'm not leaving Ginger alone." My eyes darkend and my ears pinned back, tortured by the thought of her getting hurt.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Rin: I sighed. "So why dont David and i go and get weapons,a nd you can guard Ginger?" i suggested.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:46 pm

James glared. "Or we could take her with us." He crossed his arms, not willing to be left behind.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Ginger:" then what's point of that James. I'm pretty much useless I just get in your guys way." I said to James.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:03 am

Rin: I shrugged. "You can drive. Easier getaway. Besides, that way, we dont have to come back for you. We can just run." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Ginger:" okay rin. before we go let's get the tents i have into the car so we don't forget them." I said to them.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 am

David:
"The armory will have better weapons though. Hang on they do suck but they may be useful for the short term" I say. I walk into the kitchen and return holding knives of various sizes. I drop them on the table. "Take your pick"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Rin: "Ive got ten of 'em stuck to the ends of my fingers. Im good. We should get the car packed up with whatever we're taking and move out as soon as we can." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Ginger: I grab a knife from david." I will pull those tents." I said as I just something." wait I just remember have something better then a knife." I said as I went the hall closet. I search deep in the closet before pulling out a black case and bring it back to the others." my brother got me this from protection but I don't see why he did. I really can't used it sound of it kind of freak me out if I used but you can David" I said as open the case to show him a strand hand gun.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 pm

David:
"Alright then. When should we go?" I ask. I start hiding all of the various knives all over my body. I look over at the gun, "Wow" I say, "That's a nice gun. I can really use it?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:11 pm

Ginger:" yeah it be better if you used it then me. There's a reason why I forgot that I hided in one of my closet" i said to him. I'm was never good with guns.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 pm

David:
"Wow, thanks" I say. I take the gun and hold it in my right hand. I grin and aim down the sight. "Nice" I say, "This will do very nicely. How much ammo do we have or is it one of those new models that is like a little foundary?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Ginger:" to tell you the truth I don't know. after my brother gave it to me I just hided it. But I remember he told me that everything I need to shoot it was in this case" I told him. I pull out what the gun was resting on it was like a false bottom which hide the rest of what David needed it for gun
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm

David:
"OH! WOW! It is the new type!" I say. I grab the oddly shaped clip and slam it into the gun. I then put it in my waist line. "Let's go!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 pm

ginger: i nod and went to pull the tents out so we could them into the car. after i pull them out i ran to my room real quickly to gave something i might need. so i stick in my pocket and go back to packing the car with those tents.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:59 pm

David:
I twirl the gun and look over at Rin. I grin. "This thing will be very useful" I say holding up the big pistol.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Rin: "Most likely." i remarked. I didnt like guns much though. Id had them pointed at me far too many times for comfort. "Anyways, we should head out and get this over with." i said. "The sooner we're in and out the better."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 pm

David:
"Right!" I say. I start towards the door. I am bristling with various knives. The gun in my hand. I turn and say, "You guys coming?"

(Now we need Rose and Wolfe)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 pm

ginger:" yeah of course" i said as grab james arm. i pull james along towards the door so we could get in the car.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:44 pm

David:
I walk out to the car and hop in the back. My blood is still all over the seat. "Sorry about the car" I mutter.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 pm

ginger; i just got into the car driver seat. i look at the back seat that has all of david blood. " we can clean that up once we are safe" i said i didn't really care much about the blood right now. i waited for everyone to get in the car before i start the car and took off.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 pm

(Waits for Ravyn and Wolfe)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Rin: I climbed in the back of the car next to David, excited about being able to fight again. Things had gone from wierd to wierder over the course of the day, and id experienced a lot of strange emotions i hadnt felt before and had no idea how to deal wtih, but fighting.... fighting was something i could do.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum