the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are your new pet or your slave?

+2
Bells
fallen rose
6 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 31 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Ginger:" not from police armory that might be bad if someone does catch you two there" I said. I have faith that they won't be caught but I'm still worry that might happen.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

we are your new pet or your slave? - Page 31 Empty Re: we are your new pet or your slave?

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:17 pm

David:
"Remember, I'm dead, they won't be expecting me" I say. I tear my gaze away from Rin and say, "Guns, swords, bow and arrow, it doesn't matter to me I just need a reliable weapon that can... seriously maim when needed"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Ginger;" don't forget about getting me a weapon too" I said. I didn't want to be only one who can't protect theirself.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Rin: I blinked. "This may souond obvious..... but dont most kitchens include some very large, sharp knives?" i asked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:31 pm

David:
"Right" I say nodding. I turn and walk over to James. "Ready?" I ask. Then I turn to Rin and say, "Yes, but they are primarily stainless steel, not sturdy no good for fighting"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Rin: "Oh, makes sense.... but wait, if you go, then they'll know you're alive and they'll start looking for you again." i protested, the worry coming back.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:46 pm

David:
"Not if all the witnesses are dead" I say darkly. I surprised myself with the words. Would I really kill again? If it was to protect Rin then yes, yes I would.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Rin: "Wait. Wait wait wait. Does this plan involve me missing out on another good fight? Because im REALLY not cool with that. Just saying." i said, glaring at James again. "Plus there's this wonderful new invention called a security camera. They arent always easy to disable." i pointed out.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 pm

David:
"I can hack into the the police security cam feed and run it on a loop, and yes it does mean you'll miss out on a fight. You're too valuable for me to put in harm's way" I say. I know she'll protest but I could never forgive myself if I let her get hurt.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Rin: I glared. "You're already hurt. I know you say you're fine, but fact is, you're hurt, and i dont want to have to worry about you getting hurt or dying again. I can handle myself in a fight. Fighting is my LIFE. And i got dragged out of the LAST one..." i said, shooting a brief glare in James' direction.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 pm

David:
I smile. I knew she would want to come. "Alright then, come with us. It'll be good to have someone I know personally to watch my back" I say, still smiling.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Rin: I grinned. "Wicked. My claws've been itching to meet flesh again...." i said, excited now. I was glad i hadnt had to fight him about this (much). I didnt like fighting with people i cared about.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:03 pm

(WHERE IS WOLFE! Shall we just go without him? Also, will you join my Mary Sue chat?)
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

(No, we should wait for him. And... i dont like Mary Sues. They bother me. SO much.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 pm

(Me back. ^^)

James's tail twitched ignoring her glares. "What about Ginger? We need somone to stay and protect her. I say Rin and I do this...you could get hurt again David, and it might be somthing I've never messed with before."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Ginger; I leave for the kitchen to grab myself drink. I just thought I was useless because I really can't help them stealing from police armory. So I better stay out of their way while they talk even know I heard James mention my name I didn't but in because it was only about someone staying with me to protect me.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 pm

*waits*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Rin: I nodded. "Sorry, but im agreeing with James on this one. You almost died. I really dont want your life in that much peril again." i said. "Who knows what they're going to come at us with? And we really cant leave Ginger alone." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 pm

David:
"No" I say sharply, "I am going with you". My face has a very serious expression. I refuse to let Rin go at it alone with James.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Ginger:I went back to living room where everyone is at." just all of you go don't worry about me" I said to them. They don't need to worry about someone staying here with me.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm

David:
"You see? She says she'll be fine" I say gesturing at her.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Rin: I rolled my eyes. "Yeah? You say you're fine too. But you're still injured." i pointed out. Having someone stay back as guard was more precautionary. It was a good idea.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Ginger:" actually only reason I said that is because we need to get the weapons and left town before the cops come find us. So standing here just fighting over who going steal the weapons isn't helping us." I said as I cross my arms across my chest.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:02 pm

David:
"James is injured too but he's going" I say. I look at Rin. I will not back down, I am going.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:42 pm

James huffs and stands. "It's just my shoulder, and it's already healing." My ears pin back and I start to pace.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum