the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Daycare--

+6
Sweet
Echo
Ale J.
Invisimort
ßøn∑z
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

--Daycare-- - Page 25 Empty Re: --Daycare--

Post by Sweet Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Castle: I wandered around, glancing up at all the doors. Damn, maybe I could read, but those words were so long! Suddenly I saw one that said Charcoal Bread Roof. Frowning, I stepped up to it. "Ohh....Charrie Break Room." Shaking my head, I opened the door and stepped in.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Finn
Shit. This was...this was bad. I stuck close to Ticket and Cricket. "If you would listen once in a while rather than shoot everyone willing t' talk..." I said to the tall man, half wanting him to not hear me.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm

Mr. Face:

I heard myself say " I seriously doubt it. You aren't being prevented from attaining Immortality by a bunch of future sacrifices."

Oh crap. I Was a monster. "oh... Yeah... My uhh... parents... Long story." I Told Nike.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Nike

"True, I'm not," the winged girl said. "I'm being prevented from protecting humans by a crazy faceless man!" She turned towards the Mr. Face next to me. "No offense, Mr. Face! He's creepy, but you're good!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Mr. Face:

"Why protect them?" he asked all... Heinously. "They will never return your courtesy. It's not worth the trouble."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Jamie
I walked closer to the tall man. I started looking for some way to get the girl out of there. This was really, really bad.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm

Nike

"I protect them because it is my duty to protect humans!" she told him firmly. "Now back away from the child before you find a sword sticking out of your stomach."

She'd gone from raging furious to deadly cool very quickly...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 am

Tommy looked at Leslie. 'What do you want me to do? Find the older versions?' he mouthed silently to her.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 am

Mr.Face:

Wait. She was threatning to kill...er...Older Me. "I would really prefer if you didn't kill me..." I told the girl with wings

"She's not talking to you." Older me spat in my direction.

"It's really the same difference isn't it? ...because you're me. " I said logically.

"How...I'm you? I don't believe you. At all. You are blatantly lying to me." He said. I wished I knew what he was doing, but I wasn't that good at echolocating yet.

"Come touch my face then and sort it out for yourself." I said calmly. "I promise to refrain from biting." I grinned...and then realised that he couldn't see it.

"Permission to do that...girl with sword?" He asked as though this were no more important than the weather.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:28 am

I'm gonna take that as a yes.... Tommy thought to himself. He quickly disapeared.

Tommy ran from room to room. Shouting names he had heard being used. He peaked his head into one room to find a boy with an owl that looked a lot like one boy. Others who resembled children in the room were also there. "I need your help!" he said, walking into the room.

A tall boy with black hair was leaning against the wall. He was the brat from before. "Why should we help you?" he smirked.

"You're the brute from before!"

"From before? I've never met you."

"Well your mini-me is running around!"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Marley
I moaned, rolling onto my back and trying to ajust my eyes to the sudden light. I felt like one did when they're woken up, even with a larger amount of sleep that usual: pretty rested, but PO'd. Then I saw two kids: one that I didn't recognize, and one that looked like a mini of Copper's character Castle. "This better be important" I said, sitting up and blinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Cricket
"This better be something t' do," I said, still on the couch. I'd been awake and boredly staring into nothing for quite some time now.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:06 pm

T.Mor:

I looked up at the tiny persons in the doorway. "Er...Hi." I said...articulately.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Peter

"Does anyone know who these kids actually are?" I asked the room. I'd say that one of them looked like he could be Castle's son if I didn't know Castle as a person. He really didn't seem like the father type...unless the kid was an accident. Now that I could probably see.

Teeny!Leslie

"Yeah, go ahead," I told him. "But don't try anything funny, or you'll find sharp things lodged in your vital organs.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Marley
I shook my head "Not a clue. Could read their minds... but... that's sort of rude"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Mr.Face:

"You act as though I would intentionally decieve you... Or as though I am a comedian. Neither apply." The older me said, I could hear him walking. And then he was right infront of me. He was terribly tall...And that's saying something considering that I'm already 5 feet. "I warn you...My hands are very cold." He warned me...And I remembered telling Nike the same thing earlier.
Then he was touching my face. That was wierd. I did actually have to repress the urge to bite his hand, as last time someone had been touching my face...Well...It had involved being slapped.
"This is...uncanny. Have you given yourself the pseudonym yet?" He asked me, and that was a scary comment.
"Erm...Yes..." I replied uneasily.
"Good luck devising a first name to go with that..."I thought I could hear a grin in his voice.
"Erm...Are you smiling? I cannot say for sure." I asked.
"Somone needs practice then..." He said somewhat condescendingly. "I am not 100% certain you are me though. You could just be..."
"Genetically similar?" I suggested.
"Precisely. Tell me...How far is it from your bed to the bathroom?" He asked out of nowhere.
"Er...15 feet. And 3 inches." I replied.
"Your only book in braille?"
"Setting Parameters: a guide to complex sacrificial demands" I was working on memorising that one. It was really...Informative.
"This...This is Some kind of temporal loop or something isn't it?" He asked. "What happens if I kill you?"
"Er...Logic dictates that you would cease to exist." I said, hoping he wasn't going to try it.
"Fascinating."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Finn
So he was...and he was...what? That was amazing! And disturbing and confusing at once...if Mr. Face was meeting Mr. Face...where were the others? Were there others?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Nike

I tried not to cringe as the bigger Mr. Face towered over the two of us...since I was still standing next to the smaller-but-still-very-tall Mr. Face.

"This is..." the winged girl started. "Now that you're all talking to...each other? Yourself? it reminds me...that Andrew ghost kid mentioned something about older versions and younger versions. Something seriously messed-up is going on here..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Castle: I rolled my eyes. "First, I want a juicy juice. Second, you're younger selves are being..." I chewed on the inside of my lip, trying to find the word.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Cricket
"Our younger selves?" I asked, looking at the kid for the first time. Oi my my. He looked like Castle.

"Did I 'ear that right?" Finn asked.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Peter

"That's what I heard," I said. Younger selves? Then... "Hey, kid, your name wouldn't happen to be Castle, would it?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Marley
"Younger... aww crap, this is what we get for hanging out in Nobody's mansion. Something freaky is always going on here. Well... you guys have fun with that" I said, laying back down and covering my head with the pillow. I do NOT want to meet younger me, danger or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Finn
"Waitwait. But what 'appens if a younger us gets 'urt, or...?" Worse? An alarm went off in my brain. That wasn't good. "Are they in that big of trouble, or just...scraping their knees on some playground somewhere?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm

T.Mor:

"Hold on...How much younger?" I asked...Hoping that things hadn't gone down hill for him yet.

Mr.Face:

"So...Can you stop being violent for a bit? While we sort this all out?" I asked myself hopefully.
"That...That is not how it works, unfortunately. Inefficient, you see." He replied.
"Ah. I understand." I nodded. Silly. He couldn't see me nod.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Castle: I frowned. "Well of course my name is Castle. Who the hell do ya think I am?" I looked around for a snack machine. "And if a creepy guy with no face touching little children is danger, then yes. Yes they are."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum