the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... Empty Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Goodness...us authors are evil...or so the characters say.

So really, doing this would'nt do much harm. Right?

The idea, is to place your characters in a building. All the authors characters will be in there. We will test our characters, trying to find their limits, their strengths, their weakness's. The characters will plan and plot their way out of this building...but we wont let them escape. We, the authors, will be observing them. If our characters try to escape, we will make them fail epicly. They might choose to make alliances, maybe go on their own. They might go mad...or if they are insane already...sane. You can put any characters in here.

Character sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio(Optional):
Other(Optional):

Think thats it^^
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Bells Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm

OK I'm here now! Umm, on my phone. You know the two charries, can I do the sheet tomorrow morning before I go to class?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Sure
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Thankx, just to be clear, Angela and Blake. *thinks evilly. * it would be cool if we could talk to the charries and they knew what was going on. I just now thought of this, should've earlier when we were planning...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 am

Well all of us authors are going to control whats going on in there. We can do anything we want to do to them to test them....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 am

Name: Angela
Appearance:Shoulder length auburn hair, eyes - Green with a ring of black, ruby color when she is mad, thin and porslin colored skin. Tends to wear jeans and darker colored tanks.
Personality: Sarcastic, can be a real @#$@ when she's thirsty (But you already know that...) Kind-hearted though, she can't leave someone alone whose in trouble. She was originality a shy charrie but somehow with in a CC she became very outgoing.
Other(Optional): The only thing that really is needed down here is that she is a vampire. But its not your normal stick in the sun and she dies vamp. She can go out in the sun when she isn't thirsty or injured in anyway to make her weak. Stakes can kill her but garlic and crosses won't do a thing.

Name: Blake
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, gray eyes. Very sculpted body, muscles and everything....lolz. Usually wears jeans, some kinda button up shirt and a pair of cowboy boots.
Personality: Hot-tempered, pessimistic, kinda shy, quiet, good intentions when ever he goes to do something but it doesn't always work out that way....
Bio(Optional): Well, I guess I should mention that in my book his family was killed by vampires and he hates Angela....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:20 am

Please ignore anything I said last night that didn't make sense, I've been so tired recently that all everything I say should be doubted for being meant for what I meant if for if that makes any sense lolz...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 pm

lol if it makes sense in your brain then...

Name: Ryan
Age: i keep changing the age because he is a new charrie and all, but i have decided at 17(It makes sense in the book and it has my favorite number in it so...)
Appearance: He has blond hair(Not short, not long, you know how the cute guys wear it nowadays!) And dark colored eyes with a ring of red around it when he is pissed off. Thin, tall, yeah...
Personality: He is very hard to figure out. I mean he doesnt show how he feels. He can be mean, stubborn, nice, really he seems to have many sides....one minute he tries to kill you, the next he is showing you around the zoo!(Angela...) Haha
Bio(Optional): I dont have much of a bio for him yet...i know he wasworking for Milena and her family, his job was being sent out to kill people, Alyson was one of his assignments. He failed to kill her because Jake stopped him, Jake now hates his guts. Ryan also was sent to the Goverment Facility to make sure Alyson stayed there.(Milena actually set up the whole government facility thing...her dad has alot of money and information that the goverment can use) And now im sending him here....
Other(Optional): He is a vampire...and no! Not some Edward! Ryan does not *sparkle*

Name: Alyson
Appearance: Long brown hair past her shoulders. Brown eyes(Sometimes purple) She is thin, kind of tall. She always has her necklace on...if she doesnt then RUN
Personality: Nice and always helping. She forgives some..hates others. But her necklace keeps her with the good side. When its off she turns to Dark Magic and is just as bad as Milena...
Bio(Optional): Best friends with Lyla and Jamie. Her partner for fighting Milena is Jake. But her and Jake are alot closer, even though she knew Lyla and Jamie her whole life. Her and Jake have the same powers, besides a few special ones they each have.
Other(Optional): She is a sorceress. She has some special abilities. She can sense when something bad is about to happen and her and Jake are able to communicate with their minds...

Name: Jake
Appearance: Black hair, shaggy(<--i love to use that word) Piercing Blue eyes, Sometimes Gold.
Personality: He can actually control his powers, unlike Alyson. He is sweet and shy, but as Alyson sees him, Silly and Annoying. Of course, they are best friends, so she knows him better than anyone else.
Bio(Optional): He lives with his Aunt, his parents got killed...not sure how yet but im working on it.
Other(Optional): Sorcerer. He can also have visions...that and he can communicate with Alyson through his mind.

Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Let's start!!!!

Angela glanced around the cell and sighed, "Are we really in some kinda prison, again?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 pm

(Okay, and while we are starting, lets get some people in here!)

Alyson looked around. "Ugh this cannot be real! Why dont they just kill me now?" Ryan rolled his eyes and walked over to Angela. "Looks like it." He said to Angela.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Angela growled under her breath. "This is starting to form a pattern. Ow we have to escape. Again."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Ryan looked around the room,"Why dont we explore this place...maybe then we can figure out how to get the hell out of here."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Angela glanced around the room. "There. I explored it." She said rolling her eyes.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Ryan cracked a smile, "Okay....you can stay here while i escape. Or you can come with me." he shrugged, "Your choice"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Angela smirked, "Hm, hard choice......"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Ryan laughed, "How would that be a hard choice?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 pm

"Well, I would love to escape but I am wondering how long it would be until one of us wantes to kill the other." She smiled to take the sting out of her words.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Ryan laughed, "I think i could handle you."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Angela flashed her fangs playfully and rose a brow. "Oh yeah?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Ryan smirked, "There's only one way to find out..."

(Hey bells, idk how to jump into This is War...any ideas?)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Angela grinned, "And hows that?"

((Um, Alyson and Amber could be friends and Ryan got hurt minorly somehow like a sprain or something so Alyson came with him to see mum.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 pm

...you are brilliant! Lol my brain isnt working very well today Razz)

"You come with me, we escape, and I'll show you that i can handle you." Ryan said, smiling.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Okay i got it, Alyson is going to accidently shoot him with an arrow in the leg because she thought he was one of those...creatures. But Alyson already knows him and stuff then she helps him to the place and BAM im in)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Angela grinned, "Good plan, except you're missing the part where.I prove that I am stronger and you can't handle me."

(Lolz, thankx. My brain don't work most of the time so its okay.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Ryan smiled, "One, im stronger than you. Two, i can most definitely handle you."

(What kind of weapons do they use? I was guessing swords and spears and bow and arrows and stuff, but i wasnt sure(in War))
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next