the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:08 pm

"Okay then," Ryan said,"Lets rip ths camera out."

Back in the control room

"Write like the wind Bells!" i yelled, Trying to place a shield around the camera.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Bells Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Angela smirked and looked at the camera again, considering the best way. Then she shrugged and leaped at the wall.

Back In the Control Room

I found my pencil and scribbled something down on paper, watching as Angela hit a shield and fell back to the ground, letting out a snarl.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Ryan watched as she fell, "Angela!" he said, helping her back up. "Are you okay?" He asked, looking up at the camera and back to her.

Back In the Control Room

I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay we have the cameras secure for now....what were you saying before? Something about an evil charrie."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Angela growled as she let him pull her to her feet. "Idiotic Authors!" She screamed at the camera. "Yeah," She told Ryan a little calmer. "I'm fine."

Back In the Control Room

"Oh," I said trying to remember my thoughts. "I thought we could bring in one or two evil charrie's to see how hard that made their escape plans. In the books they always have an evil charrie trying to stop them."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Ryan nodded, "Lets find somewhere without a camera..." He glared at the camera and started walking down the hall.

Back In the Control Room

"That sounds perfect...you send in someone evil, and ill send in my evil character. We'll tell them whats going on and then send them in." I said, writing in who i was going to bring in.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Angela sighed and followed him, rubbing her sore bottom from where it had smacked the floor when she fell.

Back In the Control Room

I searched for the pencil I had lost once again and started writing, deciding to bring in a charried I haven't brought outside a book before. Angela would freak when she saw him considering she doesn't even know he's alive, let alone evil...
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

Ryan walked through the hallway and slowed down so he was walking beside Angela. "I wonder what they'll do to us next...i hate these authors."

Back In the Control Room

I looked up at the Evil characters who walked into the room. "They're here." I said to Bells, and i explained what was going on to the charries.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Angela growled under her breath, "So do I. I almost got married once you know, she killed my almost husband the week before the wedding. She's evil I've decided."

Back in The Control Room

Mikahail looked from me to the screens. "And you're saying she thinks I'm dead?" He smirked and gave a little chuckle before walking to the control room door. "Oh, this will be good..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Ryan nodded, "Thats terrible...." He said, wondering what the heck was going on in the authors minds....

Back in the control room

Milena nodded and walked out of the room, Ryan was now helping her experiments...he was going to pay. Big time.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 pm

Angela growled under her breath one more time then started tugging on door knobs, trying to open one of them.

Back in the Control Room

"This will be good." I told Ale with a smirk on my lips. I felt kinda bad for this but not really.

Evil Charries

Mikhail looked to the women(Milena). "Which of us first?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Evil Charries

Milena looked up at him, her face expressionless, "Ill go first, Freak out the guy, then you come in. They'll be shocked." She smiled coldly and walked toward the hallway Ryan was in.

Back in the Hallway

Ryan looked up as someone entered the hallway. "No..." he said and took a step back. It was her.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Mikhail shrugged and waited.

Angela looked from Ryan to the women. "Who are you?" She asked, not very politely I might add.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Milena laughed and stayed in her spot.
"Miss me Ryan?" She said, and turned to Angela, then back to him, "You helped them escape....im very disappointed.." She said. Ryan took a step forward.

"Go away Milena" He said. She could hear the fear in his voice.

"Trying to be brave...i admire that, but i will never go away Ryan...ever." Ryan blinked, she was using the spell again...he took another step back.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Mikhail couldn't wait any longer and walked out into the hallway. Angela's jaw dropped and she stared at him for a moment before rushing forward.
"Mikhail!" She almost had tears in her eyes, which was strange. Angela never cried. Mikhail smirked and held out his arms, that was when she saw his eyes. Angela froze an inch from his arms. His eyes were black.
"M-Mikhail?" She managed and he stepped forward. She went to step back and tripped, falling onto her bottom. "Y-You're a Soulless." She managed and he smirked.
"So? Aren't you glad to see your almost hubby?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Ryan glanced over at Angela and the guy who just came. He wanted to help her, but Milena had cornered him.

"Ryan..." She said, her voice echoed inside his head. Time slowed down.

She laughed and looked at him, increasing the power of the spell. "Ryan..." She put a sharp fingernail under his chin so he would look into her eyes. Its a spell He thought to himself, You have to resist

"Ryan..." She whispered. He couldnt take it anymore. He gave in. I love her... He thought, I love her more than anything in the world. I would do anything for her. I would even kill myself for her...

"There you go Ryan. What do you think of me?" Milena asked. She still had her nail on Ryans chin and it was cutting into his skin. But he didnt feel anything.

"I love you Milena..." He said, his eyes were glazed over. Her spell had worked.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Angela barely heard what was going on with Ryan, her eyes stuck on Mikhail's black eyes. She shook her head and looked again as if that would change it. He smirked and stepped forward, pulling her to her feet. "Come on now, is that any way to say hello to an old friend?"

Angela shook her head again, he thoughts getting a little mixed up as she looked into his eyes. Instead of running she stepped forward and gave him a hug. He smirked, and wrapped his arms around her. A moment later he let his fangs decend and he bit into her neck. She stiffened then relaxed, caught in the spell that was a soulless's bite.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:33 am

Milena let Ryan walk freely, his mind still under her control. Ryan turned and saw a girl being bitten. He blinked, Whats going on? He thought, but couldnt remember.

"Come on Ryan...we dont have much time. We need to get out of here." Milena said. Ryan listened to her enchanting voice.

"Whatever you say Milena" He said, but he stopped and tooked at the girl being bit by the guy. He vaguely remembered that girl...who was she again? Was she one of his assignments maybe? No... Then who was she?

"Ryan...come now" Milena said, her voice growing hard. She could tell something was holding Ryan back. Ryan didnt even glance at her, he only focused on the girl...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:41 am

Angela was lost in Mikhail's control, and he happily kept her there. She was his, his in life and now his in death. By her choice or not. When he finally pulled back he flashed a fanged smile at her, his eyes flashing a deep ruby red, darker than Angela's would go, before turning back to the black color.
"Do you still love me Angela?" He asked her and she gave him a dazed look.
"Of course I still love you," She gave a hazy smile. "My knight in shining armor."
He smirked, how in the world did she remember what she used to call him? "Let's go honey," He murmured, locking eyes with her as she blinked confused for a moment, pulling out of the control. Her eyes looked into his and she nodded. Mikhail smirked again and leaned down to kiss her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Milena grabbed Ryan's arm and pulled him through the hallway.
"Wait!" Ryan yelled out. Milena could feel the spell slipping away from him.
"No!" She shouted and threw a force that made him hit the back wall. He hurt his head and he couldnt think. His emotions were everywhere. Milena walked over and slapped him hard across the face, leaving scratches where her nails had skimmed(sp?) across his face. She increased the spell and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You love me Ryan, you would do anything for me, kill anyone for me. Right?" She asked, her voice making chills go up his back. But he couldnt resist her.

"I love you Milena, i would do anything for you, kill anyone for you, even myself." Ryan had said these words so many times before. For years he had them stuck in his head. They lead him through all those times he had killed his neighbors, his friends, even his family....

And it was all because of those words....

The words were because of Milena.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:37 am

Jake dragged Alyson through the hallway. Alyson tugged on his arm.

"Calm down!" She said laughing, "Your acting like we're being chased." Jake sighed and gave her a serious look.

"We're always being chased Aly...I just...I dont feel very safe here. We have no idea where we are...and I just..." His voice trailed off. Alyson smiled and gave him a hug.

"Its okay...we'll get out of this place and have some ice cream or something!" Jake smiled as Alyson took his arm and led him down the hallway. Jake came up beside her, they both were'nt paying attention and Jake ran into someone.

"Sorry, I-" As Jake looked up he saw a guy kissing a girl. This was awkward...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 am

Angela and Mikhail broke off, Angela's face was a dazed expression while Mikhail just looked ticked. Trying to clear her mind Angela blinked and stepped back, a confused look coming into her eyes. "What.....?" She blinked again and looked at Mikhail who was staring at Jake with his fangs bared. His attention snapped back to Angela as he locked eyes with her, his pupils flashing that deep ruby color again.
"Why don't you go sit over there Angela while I take care of some business, these two are bad people okay?" He told her, his voice soothing and hypnotic. Angela blinked, the blank look coming back to her eyes.
She looked at Alyson for a moment, with confusion. "Alyson? She isn't bad...." Her voice trailed off as Mikhail made her look at him again. "She is, now go sit in the corner love, I'll take care of it."
Angela slowly nodded and walked over to the corner of the room and slid to the floor looking at Mikhail with loving eyes, her fingers playing with the bite mark on her neck.

"Now." he growled turning back to Alyson and Jake. "Who are you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Alyson looked over at the girl. She realized who it was almost immediately.

"Angela? What.." Her voice trailed off. Who was this guy? Why was Angela listening to him? Angela knew her...

Alyson looked up to the guy. But the second she saw his fangs, she backed up a little bit. She hated vampires...Angela was an exception, and she had forgiven Ryan, but she was still afraid. Alyson knew what they could do. She was so lost in her thoughts that she jumped when Jake spoke.

"I dont see why that matters...who are you?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Mikhail glared at him and opened his mouth to reply when Angela spoke up hesitantly. "No, Mikhail. Alyson is good." She said firmly. With a glare at Alyson Mikhail turned his back to them and walked over to Angela.

"Are you calling me a lier love?" He asked pulling her up, his eyes flashing. "Thats not nice."

Angela shook her head, the confusion setting in again. "No, no I wouldn't do that." She whispered looking up at him.

Mikhail grinned, a cold smile. "Good," He leaned over and brushed his fangs against her skin lightly where he'd already bitten her. "Cause that wouldn't be good." He bit in lightly before letting go and stepping back. "Now sit and be quiet." He ordered and with her eyes blank Angela nodded and dropped to her bottom in the corner.

"Now," Mikhail said and turned back to the others. "Tell me who you are, and why you're here and I might not hurt you."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow, "A threat...i see how it is." He smiled and continued, "I dont think telling you my name would be too bad...not like im giving away a secret. Im Jake Riley, and i have no idea why im here. That help?"

Alyson glanced at Jake and pulled on his arm. "Jake..." she said in a quiet whisper. She knew he should just shut up before he got into trouble. Alyson tried getting into Jakes mind, but he was blocking her from the link. She wanted to get out of here...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Mikahail smirked, "Ah, yes it does. So, your one of them I was told about by the authors." He looked at Alyson and his eyes narrowed, "You stay away from Angela got it? I don't like how she acts around you."

Angela - in lala land....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next