the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 8 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Bells Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 am

Angela

Tryingto distract myself from the want to dance to this song I started to sing along with it, trying to ignore the actual words.

Does he love you I wanna know,
How can you tell if he loves you so?
Is it in his eyes?
Oh no that's just a gaze.
In his warm embrace?
Oh no that's not the way, and you're not listenin' to what I say.
If you wanna know if he loves you so its in his kiss.

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 8 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Alyson
"I need to try and open it...one sec." I said to Ezra, lifting the door open from the ground, I put my hand down into it and felt another room. "I think it's another room! I'll go in first!" I said, swinging my legs into the hole and dropping down. I screamed at first- it must have been a high room. I kept falling and falling and falling....it seemed to never end.

Ryan
I smiled as I heard her sing, and took a few steps closer to her, humming to the song.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Angela

I continued to sing along, trying to keep the blush from my cheeks as I matched my voice perfectly with the singers. Twirling around a little I laughed to myself and went back to singing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Ryan
I walked over to her as she twirled, taking her hands and spinning her by surprise. I laughed a bit and steadied her after her spinning.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Ezra

"Are you okay?!" I shouted down to her. Now I was getting worried, screams were never good. "Hold on! I'm comming down!" I said, holding on to Jake and jumping in after her. I'd regret this...
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Angela:

I jumped slightly as Ryan spun me, my eyes going wide as my lips twitched before turning up in a smile. When he steadied me I thought only for a moment before placing my hands in the right places and taking the first few steps to an old dance I'd learned when I was still human.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am

Ryan
I placed my hands on her waist and moved nervously along with the steps. I hadn't danced in so long....I felt like I was doing everything wrong...I took a breath and moved with her, smiling slightly as I looked down into her eyes. But I wasn't paying attention to my steps and nearly tripped. "S-Sorry..." I said, oh great, I was blushing.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:03 am

Angela:

I smiled softly, slowing a little and taking the lead as I closed my eyes and sang with the slow song that had just come on. My feet quickly remembered the steps I'd done so often as I child to teach others how to dance. I'd loved to dance.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 am

Alyson
I landed with a thud, this time the room was all white.....it hurt my eyes. "Ezra! Are you still up there?" I shouted out above me....but there was no hole....I watched as the ceiling opened up to let him through.

Ryan
I moved along with the music, why was I letting her lead? She moved along with the song and I memorized the steps, determined not to mess up again.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 am

Angela

I blushed a little, and after a certain among of time gave the lead back to him with a smile as I danced, a genuinely happy smile on my lips. That wasn't something I did very often.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Ezra

I fell through the celing, and landed on the floor with a thud. Jake was still okay, I staggered to my feet and blinked a couple times. Wow....it was bright.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 am

Alyson
"This room hurts my eyes...are you two okay?" I asked, keeping my eyes closed. It was so bright.

Ryan
I smiled as I spun her again and brought her closer. I looked right into her eyes as we danced, just wanting to stay like this forever, no worries, no trouble. Just...her. I leaned my head down, bringing my face inches from hers.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 am

Angela

My breath caught in my throat as I watched him, still dancing as I did. The thought crossed my mind, what would I do if he kissed me? I dismissed the idea immediately, Ryan wouldn't kiss me he was like my best friend. My eyes lingered on him through and I couldn't help but think I wouldn't mind I believe. But he wouldn't kiss me anyways so it doesn't matter.....right?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:55 am

Ezra

I looked at Jake, squinting because of the light. "Yeah...we're fine. Is there another door or something...it's way too bright in here."

Gh

"What next?" I asked, turning to Ale. I could come up with a lot of things that could hold Ezra back but I didn't know what could hold Alyson back.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Ryan
Angela looked so beautiful in the candlight, I couldn't take my eyes off of her....no...wait...this was what Ale and Bells wanted....for me to...to...but...maybe they were doing this for a reason. Maybe, they were helping me...but....what if Angela didn't....God this was confusing.....I finally decided. I leaned down, not hesitating, and kissed her softly on the lips.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:10 am

Angela

My eyes widened as his lips pressed against mine, and for a moment I froze, my mind covered in shock. A small gasp escaped my lips as I relaxed and kissed him back, pausing in the dance to wrap my arms around his neck so to kiss him better. Oh yes, I didn't mind if he kissed me at all. Actually I quite enjoyed it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Ale
"Hmmm....Dungeons scare her....um...Jake dying. Also....I would say Ethan but, that would just be another fight scene."

Ryan
I pulled her closer, smiling. She didn't pull away....or slap me, as I thought she might have. I listened to the song and almost laughed. Ale and Bells had planned this...but I was kind of happy they did.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 am

Gh

I appeared a door that would lead to the dungeon, I could have Ezra have a vision when they got in. He always passed out and became weak during those. Once they got in, they wouldn't be able to get out. Her having both Ezra and Jake not fully there might scare her. I quickly voiced my plan to Ale for approval.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Ale

I nodded and made a door appear in Front of them.

Alyson
I looked around the room, when a door appeared in front of me. What the what? I fulled on the handle and walked inside. Oh no.....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Ezra

Alyson looked kinda freaked out, but it was getting hard to really focus with what was going on because of my pounding headache. Come on...not now, I staggered and Jake was starting to feel heavier and heavier.

Gh

I turned to Ale gleefully, "What should I make him see?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Ale
"Something to make him scream....or cry....either would freak Alyson out."

Alyson
It was a dungeon room....Memories of being trapped overwhelmed me. The rats nibbling on my skin, the cold disgusting ground under me as my only comfort, and the darkness where shadows coiuld come and kill me. I turned toward Ezra and saw him stagger. "Y-you okay Ezra?" I asked, trying to ignore my own fear and focus on him and Jake.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Ezra: "Yeah I'm-" The vision took over and for a split second I felt myself fall. Oh..no...not this..please..anything but this!

I was thrown down by two of my cousins, my hands and feet were bound as I tried to bite back tears. I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't give them that satisfaction. I looked up at my father and brother as Demetrius (his brother) was handed a gun.

"I'm really sorry it had to come to this, Ezra. I really am. End him, Demetrius." he smirked at me.

I heard my brother whisper an apology, his hands shaking as he fired the gun. I let out a scream.

Last edited by gh3325 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Ale J. wrote:Ale
"Hmmm....Dungeons scare her....um...Jake dying. Also....I would say Ethan but, that would just be another fight scene."

Ryan
I pulled her closer, smiling. She didn't pull away....or slap me, as I thought she might have. I listened to the song and almost laughed. Ale and Bells had planned this...but I was kind of happy they did.

Angela leaned against him with a happy smile on her lips, contentment filling her body. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with all the feelings corsing through her. She tilted her head just so, her form almost trembling with surpressed emotion as her pose said it all. Kiss me again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:06 am

Alyson
I watched as Ezra fell, i gasped and dove down, trying to reach him. I hit the ground and heard him scream. Oh God....what was happening? "Ezra!" i yelled out, shaking him. I was shaking with tears running down my eyes.

Ryan
I leaned down and kissed her again, smiling as i did so. I could hardly hear the song anymore. Her lips were so soft... I closed my ees and enjoyed every moment.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:35 am

Ezra

My eyes flew open when the vision ended. Alyson was crying and shaking me but besides that I could feel myself trembling. "Alyson, I'm okay. How's Jake?" I asked weakly, crap...I hated feeling like this.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next