the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Sorry :)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Sorry :) Empty NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Sorry :)

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Milo <3 Sparrow
Sorry guys, but this is exclusively for Toxic Miracle and BeautifulOutcast.
Posts from other people will be kindly ignored Smile
Just for us. Cause we're cool :]

Milo pulled a black bandanna from his pocket and tied it around Sparrows eyes, the knot making a satisfying /swiff/ noise as he tightened it. Reaching forward he tenderly tangled his fingers in her hair, trailing down her arms, and then around her fingers. Quiet smooth jazz drifted up from down a set of basement steps to the street where they stood underneath a flickering lamp. Laying a swift kiss on her lips he lead her forward towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Just...listen..." he murmured faintly in her ear as he began to sway back and forth to the music.

Blinded and confused I let my breathing slow, making an effort to take in my surroundings. I could hear light Jazz music floating from somewhere far off. There was the grinding of bike tires against the asphalt of Main Street. I could smell Italian food a few doors down.
I could hear the smile in his voice when he spoke to me. I could feel the raising and lowering of his breathing. I listened for the feint /swell-click-whoosh/ of his heart piece. I smiled. "Is there something I should be looking for?" I asked.

Taking a moment to answer Milo finally said "Yes, but I think it can only be found if you close your eyes." his voice rose and fell as if what he had just disclosed was a secret amongst only the two of them. Glad that Sparrow had the blind-fold on he hesitated before leaning down and placing his lips on hers. Closing his eyes he focused on pouring everything that he felt for her in this one action.

I was starled for the 3 seconds it took my mind to register what was happening. His lips were warm against my wind-chilled ones. I kissed back, surprised by the unsual amount of passion he poured into it. My arms found their way around his neck, moving closer, still unsure of what was happening.

Milo deepened the kiss, letting it last a few seconds longer than he had meant it to. With effort he pulled back, removing his hands away from Sparrow and taking a step back from her. Chuckling under his breath at her disappointed expression he said just loud enough so that she could hear him "Follow me."

"But- how...?" I let out a breathy laugh, a little light headed from the kiss. I was suddenly alone. I reached out my arms "Milo?"

"I'm right here." He said stepping back in towards her and wrapping his hands around hers. After a seconds worth of pondering Milo lifted his hand up and placed Sparrow's hand so that their palms lay face to face. He took a step back once again, smiling when Sparrow stepped towards him. He led her like this until they reached her apartment. Here he reached behind her head to untie the cloth. Warmth filled him when she rested her fore-head against his chest.

I pushed my cheek against his chest, comfortable to stand like this for the rest of forever. I could feel the ridge of where metal met skin against my cheek. It was an odd sensation, not bad just new. I lifted my head so he could remove the blindfold. I looked around and giggled. "Did I really need to be blind folded to find my appartment?"

"Is that where we are?" He asked pretending to be surprised and completely innocent before he put on a straight-face. "You needed to be blind folded to find that you trusted me." he said meaningfully before reaching up and placing his hand on the brown haired girls creamy cheek.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

http://inanutshell210.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Sorry :) Empty Re: NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Sorry :)

Post by Toxic Miracle Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I smiled and covered his hand with mine.
"I trust you. Maybe more than I should, considering the trouble you get me into," I laughed and bumped him as I pulled out my keys.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Letting Sparrow climb the steps in front of him he chirped "True." and slapped her elbow upwards so that her keys were sent flying into the air. In one fell swoop he snatched them up and held them above her head.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:54 pm

"Hey thats mine!" I chirped and leaped for them but missed. "Damn you, give me my keys you jerkface," I groweled with a grin, lunging again, pushing against his face to distract him.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Milo laughed as he twisted his face away from Sparrow's hand, still somehow managing to keep her keys an inch from her grasp. "Thas nawt fighting fair." He said through the hand that Sparrow was squishing against his mouth.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 pm

I stopped long enough to dramatically roll my eyes at him.
"Life isnt fair. OOO! You know what's really not fair? The fact that you're, like, twelve feet tall you buttwipe," I leaped up and hooked onto his arm, dragging it back down to my level.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Milo let Sparrow slide the keys out of his grip, and watched her with a smile as she stuck the key into the lock upside-down. She pulled it out angrily and stuck it back in with force all while grumbling full-heartedly to herself. With a click the door swung open and they both stepped inside the air-conditioned hall with a sigh. The source of the cool air was a dusty and dripping machine in a far corner that rumbled and spat like a piece of trash old-man who snored obnoxiously after drinking one too many in his saggy whitie-tighties. "Hey Chuck." Milo said to the clerk reading a dirty magazine behind the counter of the lobbey in a mild tone.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I tipped my head to Chuck and he tipped his head to me. It was just our typical greetings. I took Milo's hand and lead him to the stairs before jogging up. "Sorry the elevators broke," I apologized between pants.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:52 pm

Sparrow jogged ahead of him up the stairs until they reached her floor. Her room was at the end of the shabbily carpeted hall, the apartment next to hers had a worn welcome mat thrown in front of the door. "Welcome home."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:57 pm

I caught Milo eyeing Mr. Fredrickson's welcome mat.
I grinned, "Wanna see something?" I pulled up the mat to reveal a spare key, 15 dollars cash, and a short list of emergancy numbers. Milo quirked a brow.
"Some times the old man gets confused. Has an episode. Some times hurts himself. His grandaughter left this for me 'case he ever went bonkers."
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Milo frowned "Awh man." he said running his hand through his hair. He nodded to her door. "Do you want me to stay, or...?"
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:34 pm

"Yeah! Come in, come in, its no problem," I laughed and led him in, locking the door behind us.
"So tell me about life," I said as I plopped down on my tiny couch.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:33 am

Milo sat down next to Sparrow and laid his arms across the top of the couch.
"Well-" he started as someone banged on Sparrow's door.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:39 am

"Uhhhgggg. Who is it?" I groaned, annoyance just dripping from my tone.
"It's Ross, Ross Fletcher? Sparrow I've got-"
"Nobodys home!" I called and threw my shoe at the door.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 am

Milo got up and opened the door swiftly and smiled at Ross "Hi."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 am

"SHIT!" I quickly ducked down behind the couch. "Milo, what the hell did you do that for?"
"Er, hi. I'd like to speak to Sparrow, so if you'll just..." Ross trailed off and moved to push past Milo.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 am

Milo chuckled and shook his head as he put a sturdy hand on Ross's chest. "Listen..."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Hey Ver, lets do the bar thread instead. :/ way more interesting. pweeassee?

btw, I still have your mints -.-
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm

I know!!! I forgot to take them back after the movie :[
and yea, sure, we never finished that anyway. Lemme post it
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Yeah, so we need to do this over again. For sure.

A tall white-haired 18 year old boy swiped the inside of a glass clean and set it aside before taking a tip from a curvy young woman, along with her order. It was Saturday night at Mosleys, a local hotspot known to sell sea breezes and lagers along with a heaping shit load of trouble. The teen unbuttoned his top button and blew his hair out of his face. The bar was packed tonight, which meant he would be dealing with a ton of black-out drunk douches and their sloppy girlfriends. Can’t wait… he thought sarcastically to himself before stepping out a moment to sneak a cigarette. Outside, he could hear the commotion of a couple of loud mouth girls. He tagged ‘em as the girls-night-out types. Great, just what we were missing tonight.
“-Enjoy it, baby! You’re champ for the week, so shut the fuck up and let us buy you a drink,” Marie chirped and gave me an enthusiastic slap on the back. I grumbled and made a face. Marie rolled her eyes, silently encouraging our posse to usher me inside before I could say no.
“Marie, I really can’t, I have things-“
“Shut up.”
“But I-
“Shut up.” She shut me down for the third time. I let loose an aggravated sigh, brushing some stray hair off my cheeks. Marie flashed the bouncer a fake ID and a flirty smile, and we got past. This place smelled like sweat and rubber. I grimaced again. What a shithole.
Milo ground his cigarette into the butt covered side-walk with the ball of his foot and headed back inside to where the air was smokier and mustier. Sighing he slipped back in behind the sticky bar. A couple of wild girls filed in through the door and immediately started bopping along with the beat. He grinned slyly to himself as they stumbled happily through the crowd towards him. On the way, they winked at guys who drooled after their bodies after they had past. When they reached the counter he purposely ignored them, and he made sure they knew it.
I reluctantly sat on the farthest barstool, not gossiping and giggling like the other girls. I took a swizzle stick and chewed on it while listening to Krista blab about her date with Ryan last Tuesday. I rolled my eyes and looked away. I could not be less interested in how “down and dirty he was!!” GAG ME. I rubbed my temple. This bar smells like ass. Why isn’t there a drink in my hand?
I kicked Marie’s chair and she turned to me. “Huh?”
“A drink would be really nice right now,” I begged. She perked up, like she had forgotten why we even came.
“Oh yeah! Sure, um. Hey you? Excuse me?” She called to the tall, white haired guy by the tap.
Milo turned his head without stopping the tap and quirked his eye-brow, releasing a forceful ‘what the fuck do you want’ attitude.
Marie was shocked for a moment. “Can we order drinks, please?” She called, leaning up so she could be seen.
“Actually, yes. Whether or not you can have them is another question.” Looking at them knowingly he said, “A sweet smile isn’t going to get you into the bar and a drink. I’m not as nice as Joe.” Milo said narrowing his eyes and nodding his head to the bouncer.
Marie and I exchanged glances. What the fuck, dude?
“Excuse me,” I called, but he had gone back to his tap. “Hey you,” I yelled. Still nothing.
“Hey dipshit!” I yelled as I chucked the box of swizzle sticks at his head. They exploded on contact with his skull, little straws spilling out and skittering everywhere. I couldn’t help but smirk a little.
Milo finished off the beer, handed it to the middle-aged man, and walked back over to where the girls sat. Milo smiled, a dimple appearing on one side as he slammed a glass down in front of them. He bent down, and retrieved four straws from the ground. While down behind the counter he pulled out a jug of milk from a mini-cooler, and poured a glass into the chipped cup. “There,” he said as he tossed in the filthy straws “an age appropriate drink for the kiddies.”
“Oh go fuck yourself asshole, what are you? 15? And you’re gonna pick a fight with us? Please. Can I have one fucking alcoholic drink, or what?” I demanded, slamming my palms against the counter and leaning over the bar. I narrowed my eyes at him. I hate stupid people. I knew this was a retarded idea.
“No.” Milo said standing his ground, his smile widened as a determinedly angry look crossed over the girls face.
Daggers shot across the counter as the glares continued. The girls looked over at me, the asshole kept his smug grin trained on me. No pressure, right?
I smiled sweetly and daintily picked up the milk, tossing it in his face. Then I reached over the bar and let go of the glass, smiling brighter as it fell to his feet and smashed into a million pieces.
“That’s all. You can leave now,” I informed him.
Milo wiped his face roughly with his sleeve and jumped gracefully up over the wooden surface that separated him from the moody pain in the ass. A shocked expression filled up the girls faces as he grabbed the girl who had covered his face in calf-baby formula by her over-sized belt. “You’re going to clean that up.” chuckling out a husky laugh he added “And yeah, let me guess ‘who’s gunna make me’ right?” pulling her closer he cockily said “I am.”
“Ha,” I laughed, a mischievous grin covering my face. I leaned in closer, which entailed pushing up on my tippy toes. “Do it.” I challenged.
“If you insist.” Milo said in a hot-shot tone, as he lifted Sparrow up over his shoulder. She kicked and flailed, beating his back with her fists. He just carried her over to the mess and thought briefly if this is how cave-men felt as they carried off their mates before sitting her down in the puddle of spilt milk. “No use crying over it.” He said as a distressed tinge took hold of her eyes.
“Do you wanna go, kid?” I shouted, jumping up and shoving him. “Cause I got all night, bitch.”
“Why don’t you go spend it with one of them then?” Milo spat shoving his arm out and pointing to the multiple pieces of white-trash guys who had eyed her up when she had walked in. “They look like they meet your standards.”
I chuckled, taking his hand and leading him out towards the dance floor as evil ideas started blooming in my head.
“But baby, I only have eyes for you,” I cooed in a whiney tone and winked.
Milo scoffed and rolled his eyes, a curtain of bangs falling down into his face as he shook his head skeptically. “What the hell are you doing?”
“What? You don’t want to dance with me?” We were right on the edge of a large group of writhing partiers.
“Tell me why I should even begin to consider it.” He said stiffly as he searched her chocolate eyes.
I smiled, swaying to the bass that was rocking the floor. Closing the distance between us, I pulled him close and whispered in his ear, “I can give you a reason why you shouldn’t,” and swung my knee up, getting him where the sun don’t shine. I then shoved him so he’d crumple to the floor and shook my head as partygoers gasped and catcalled. I began to walk back to the bar, where my girls were cheering me on.
Milo went down on one knee, and sucked in a breath. You’re killing me, he swore angrily to himself and got back up on his feet. Calling loudly he said “I guess that’s what I get for asking for my money back…I’ll be sure not to seek after your ‘services’ again.” He smiled brashly as gasps and giggles rose up around the chestnut haired girl.
I winked and smacked my ass, waving him off. “Freak,” I muttered as I joined Marie who sat with a hand over her lips, failing to hold in her laughter.
“Holy shit! That was awesome! I knew you were the champ for a reason,” She elbowed me admiringly and I couldn’t help but feel a little better. I never wanted to be here in the first place, and that jerk didn’t help, but now I just kind of felt mellower.
Milo laughed to himself and walked up to a couple of the slob fellows he had pointed out before. “A drink on me if one of you at a time walk over there and offer to take her out…before…well.” He implied winking peevishly. They each nodded eagerly and got up clumsily from their seats to do his bidding. Milo walked back over to the bar innocently in order to become an audience member to the spectacle he had set up. Action!
Before long, some ugly lug lumbered up to us. I rolled my eyes, what now?! He smiled drunkenly before asking Marie, and I quote, “’An I take ya ow -t?” Marie stole us side glances with worried eyes and stuttered.
“Uh-um.. I, uh, I don’t think so,” She smiled politely; tilting her head that said, kay… you can go now.
Milo turned the blender on and laughed under the cover of the obnoxious noise. Well, it wasn’t who the drunken offer was supposed be delivered to, but the look of annoyance on the bitch’s face was still worth watching. He sobered up when he saw her glare suspiciously at him. Awh, he thought as she got up and knocked her stool over, she does have a brain. When she reached him he shrugged, smiling at her cherubically.
“You think you’re slick huh?” she asked with a hand on her hip.
“Yep.” He quipped back, calmly twirling an empty shot glass and looking her in the eyes.
“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” I asked, annoyance tingeing my inflection.
“That’s what I did in the first place. Since you threw a cup of straws at the back of my head I figured it didn’t suit you.” A sly expression came over his face “Customers first yah know.”
“Look, just go away, freak. I don’t like you, get the hell over it and leave me alone. I don’t care how many times you come over and bother me, okay? It’s not happening. Leave. Me. Alone.” I sighed angrily and turned to stomp away.
“What’s not happening?” he asked a confused tone as he grabbed her hand.
I tried to yank away but his grip was better than expected. I glared and held up our hands.
“This. This is what’s not happening. I don’t like you, I don’t want you to buy me a drink, or take me on a date, or whatever. Just go away.”
Milo dropped her hand so quickly it was as if it had turned into a sweltering hot octopus tentacle. “I wasn’t planning on doing any of those things.” He moved back from her slightly and said in a smoothly quiet tone “Go have fun with your friends. I’ll bring you your drinks…like I said, customers first.”
“Ha. Hypocritical fool,” I grumbled, pushing off the bar and gritting my teeth while I walked back to a very distressed Marie and a very confused idiot.
Milo followed shortly after mixing four short glasses of rum and cokes. “Listen man, you can leave them alone now. Here’s a coupon for the free drink I promised you.” He said sternly as he set the drinks down in front of the girls.
Every girl but Sparrow exchanged looks, unsure of whether or not to take the drinks. I nodded and they shrugged, hesitantly taking turns trying the Cokes. But as promised, the drinks were legit.
I searched for the barkeep and didn’t find him right away. But I soon spotted him filling a shot glass for different girl with wispy blonde hair and pink lipstick. He didn’t see me right away, so I didn’t realize I was staring until he looked up and caught me. My cheeks tinged pink and I looked away for a second, but I wasn’t even sure why. When I looked back up he was still watching me, dishtowel in hand. I held up my glass and gave him a tight smile, unsure of what else was appropriate.
The boy nodded to the drink in her hand, then he questionably made a thumbs up, thumbs side-ways and thumbs down motion.
Oh. Um. I should probably try the drink, huh. I rested the glass on my lower lip and tilted it back. Bitter, carbonated, and cold. Perfect. I gave another half-smile and did a thumbs up motion.
He smiled and went back to his work, conscious of the constant feeling of her eyes on his back. By the end of his shift she was still sitting there. He had served them two more rounds, along with one a shot of whisky throughout the night. Wiping his eyes tiredly he untied his black apron and unbuttoned his shirt further. By this time the bar was always filled with moving dancers, their body heat suffocated him. Hair damp with heat he glanced up at the four girls who seemed to be whispering something behind their hands, their eyes trailing up towards him every other word. Raising his eyebrow at them he poured himself two shots of the strongest stuff he could find and downed them both to their obvious surprise.
Whoa. Big drinker huh? That was gonna add some definite points for Krista. So far Kim had him at a 4, Krista bumped him up to an 8, and Marie had him at a 12. Marie was a bit boy crazy though, and Kim only liked tall, dark, and handsome types. Krista was just… Krista. Shit, here he comes…
“Are you all set then?” He asked, his voice husky from the liquor.
The group bust into alcohol induced giggles.
“Uh, yeah. I’d say they’re smashed enough.” I grinned, as Krista almost fell off her bench. I set some money on the table but Marie snatched it up and chastised me, trying to pay him herself. Except that she was trying to pay him in stray change. I sighed and shook my head, sliding off the stool.
“I’m gonna go to the bathroom,” I smiled at Marie who smiled back. As I walked around the bar, I purposely made eye contact with the barkeep and motioned for him to follow me.
Milo collected the spare change and threw it in the cash-register’s drawer, not caring if it landed in the wrong compartments. Slamming it shut he followed the path the girl had taken, looking around for a sweep of her hair, or a glimpse of her proud posture amongst the crowd.
Leaning against the bathroom door, I rolled my eyes. Stupid boy doesn’t even see me. I whistled loudly and he finally saw me and came over.
He walked over to her and stuck his hands in his pockets, not saying anything but he gave her a look that basically communicated a ‘so-what-exactly-do-you-want-from-me-cause-I-wanna-get-out-of-here’ kind of vibe.
I gave him a face. “Don’t look so happy, I might need a restraining order.”
“Why’d you motion me over here?” He asked, not unkindly, “You’re friends kind of need a girl like you, a kind of girl who can hold her own.” The stranger girl’s friends were steadily becoming louder and rougher with the crowd around them.
“Yeah I can’t be gone for long or you’ll get to see what a wonderful lunch they all had,” I noted, peering around the corner at them. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cash from earlier.
“Look I just wanted to pay off our drinks, I know Marie can’t cover it with her change purse,” I said, holding out the money.
The white-haired boy pushed her money back into her hand, folding her hands back over the wrinkled bill. “I got it, for being a jerk.” He said bluntly.
I was taken aback. “Um.. thank you.” I wasn’t sure what else to say. He stood there. I stood there. Okay?
“So…I guess I’ll…uhm.” Milo said gesturing behind him awkwardly.
“…What’s your name?” I asked.
“Milo.” Said the boy, sticking his hand out, somehow managing to not make it a cheesy gesture.
“Sparrow,” I replied, taking his hand and shaking lightly. His hands were larger than mine, slightly calloused and slightly sweaty from being in his pocket.
Milo twisted her wrist slightly to get a look at a tattoo of a sparrow in an inky jet black. “Nice.” He said, his straight white teeth flashing as he smiled at her genuinely.
“Yeah, I like it. I got it to piss off my sister,” I smirked, admiring it.
Suddenly a resounding crash echoed through the room as Sparrow’s friends climbed up onto the bar counter and swung on an overhead wooden structure ment for holding margarita glasses. “Shit…” Milo muttered under his breath.
“Holy fucking- What are you doing?!” I screamed as I ran to pull them from the counter.
Milo strode over and coaxed the girls down by reaching up his hand to them. “I have something more fun to do.” He said confidently. With that the girls hopped down off the counter and took his hands. As if he had done it a thousand times he walked them over to a bench outside, motioning to Sparrow that she should come along.
CooooOOOOOOOoooonnnnfused. So I followed. Unsure of what was about to happen, I kept my guard up. Who knows what this kid is capable of?
“Here is thirty-bucks I made in tips tonight, get them a cab and tell them that its to a castle, or it’s a scavenger hunt or something of the likes.” He said lowly to Sparrow trying to keep his voice down so that the other three couldn’t hear him.
I could hear the rain outside pounding away at the building as he ushered me outside.
“But wait- I-I can’t take your money! Not after all the shit I caused, and you paid for our drinks and-“
“I know you’ll pay me back, go.” Milo said ushering her outside before pulling her back inside to hand her an umbrella and his jacket. “Better return that.” He said before stepping back and lifting his hand in a farewell gesture.
“That’s not-“
“Sparrow, come on!” Marie already had a cab and Kim and Krista were inside making kissy faces at me.
“Milo-“ I started, but he wasn’t there anymore. What the hell? I walked slowly to the cab and got in, Marie bitching the whole way.
“Who’s jacket is that?” she demanded.
“Milo’s…” I replied quietly, staring after the bar as it shrank in the distance. How weird. What is the world coming to?

Couple of long, really fucking long, days later.

Milo rested his head on the edge of the bar, swirling a glass full of clear liquid around on the condensation cover counter. He was a little smashed, which by his standards took a lot of hard drinking. Today was one of those days where he just didn’t give a damn about anything.
Sparrow ran a hand through her hair, trying to fix what the wind had undone as she closed the door to the bar.
“Hello?”
Milo turned his cheek on the bar, looking over at the door and the girl who had closed it without lifting his head. “Hey.”
I shook out my hair. “Dude you look like shit, what happened?” I asked out of habit. I sat down at the bar, reaching for a napkin to sop up his drool on the counter.
“I don’t remember.” He said a twinkle in his eyes.
I quirked my brow, “Kay then. You smell like straight ass. You know that right?”
“No, I don’t.” Milo says lifting his head and wincing as he pulled his shirt up to his nose and took a sniff. No B.O. just a clean laundry and detergent smell.
I sniffed around. “Maybe it’s just the bar. How often do you wash this place?”
I placed his jacket on the counter and pushed it towards him.
“It’s not my job so I wouldn’t know, but I guess not often enough.” He said as he dragged his jacket over to himself “Thanks.”
I placed thirty bucks on the counter and pushed it over to him as well. “Least I could do,” I answered.
Milo slid the money around with him as he walked over to the cash register and popped open the drawer. “So, where’re you off to next?”
“I have a fight in half an hour, so I thought I’d just come over and chill or something…” I trailed off. “What’re you doing today? Besides getting shitfaced.”
Milo smiled at her last comment “Nothing else…a fight…?”
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:06 pm

btw I wrote back last so you need to respond
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

I shook my head knowingly. "At least we're still kind of a secret. Seriously, do you know how many people I gotta threaten to shut their fucking fat mouths and stop telling people? Where is the trust these days..." I laughed at myself. I sound like a whiney ho- oh god I'm becoming Sara.
"I fight for money." I finally explained with a polite smile and shifty eyes.
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm

"Hunh." Milo said plainly as he finished off the last of his drink.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Miracle Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

"Riiiiight..." I checked my phone. It was 7:07. I looked around, why was this place so empty?
"Are you guys even open today?"
Toxic Miracle
Toxic Miracle

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 am

"Today we're having a secret opening. Well...more like tomorrow. We open at 2:00 a.m." Milo smiled at Sparrow "Gives me enough time to see your ass kicked."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next