the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). Empty I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Lyrics are once again from Smells Like Teen Spirit.
I'm redoing this thread to let more people join if they want, make things a little less confusing, and hopefully get some organization. If you wanna join, join. This will always remain open.

Today, the Alkson School for the Gifted and Talented has excepted you out of hundreds of candidates for their prestigeous school. On the first day of the new school year, you are showed around. Here all the dorms. Here is the cafeteria and the gym. The theater. The principal, a handsome man named Adrian Alkson greets you kindly and asks if you have anymore questions. Beging him is a plaque on the wall written in large cursive script.

Rules and Regulations of the Alkson School for the Gifted and Talented.
1.Under no circumstances will students be permitted to be about after ten o clock pm.
2.Doors will never be locked.
3.Manners are credited above all else.
4.Grades will stay at at least a 3.0. 
5.Calls taken outside of the office will not be permitted.
6.There will be no wondering off school grounds unless supervised by a teacher.
7. Cursing, back talking, and rude behavior will not be tolerated.
8. Be the best you you can be.

For some reason, the last rule echoes in your mind. The best you you can be. Its a somehwat cheesy saying, and yet you can feel droplets of cold sweat running down your forehead. The principal clears his throat. You jump as you look back at him. "Any questions?" he repeats. You slowly nod no. "Good. I hope you will enjoy your stay here at The Alkson School. Please, feel free to talk to me if anything should come up." You nod slowly and he turns around and walks back to his office.
All the while, you can't help but wonder just what exactley you've gotten yourself into.

Name:
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.):
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):
Personality: (Optional:

If you're in the original thread, I GOT YOU!!! ;D
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Lol, yea. The title's hella long, but it pretty much sums this up, no?
And I'm organizing everyone now, don't worry. You'll be up soon.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by natashangel Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Name:Avery
Appearence:blonde floppy hair, blue eyes, kinda tall, musculer
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.):geeks
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):he's kinda a genius
Personality: (Optional:smart, sweet, quiet, caring

natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Nope. Here are the populars:

Populars.

Name: Penelope Chou
Group: Cheerleader/Popular
Appearence: Wavy black hair halfway down back, upturned light brown eyes, flawless ivory skin, high cheek bones, skinny, curvy, medium height, a beauty mark under eye.
Reason here: Rich, beautiful, a great cheerleader.

Name: Joel Nison (Deceased as I'd beginning of Day 3)
Appearence: African American, caramel colored skin, muscular and tall, Shetland black hair, large brown eyes.
Reason here: Athlete- Basketball, football, track, lacrosse.
Group: Jocks/Populars.

New Populars:

Name: Anastasia Thorn (Hanging with the Outcasts now.)
Appearence: 
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Populars
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Rich
Personality: kind, loyal, dedicated, popular, rich but doesn't act better than everyone else, mysterious

Name: Damien Fields (No play yet.)
Appearence: dark black hair, bright blue eyes, athletic build
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): the best at sports 
Personality: (Optional: hates the Outcasts, arrogant, cocky, desperate to have everyone perfect.

Name: Himali Aarella (No play yet.)
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Transfer student from India. 
Appearance:

Name: Hayden Taylor (No play yet.) 
Appearence: ges?q=tbn:egh0AWASfSQSPM:https://2img.net/h/i110.photobucket.com/albums/n111/secretlover101/ist2_1693366-crouching-blonde-teen.jpg&t=1
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Jocks
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): She is a great athlete - plays lacrosse, field hockey, basketball, soccer, and she swims. She's captain for almost every team she plays on.
Personality: (Optional: Calm, cool and collected. She's rarely spoken badly of, but when she is she ignores it. Is the girl that has 'everything going for her', because she's popular, smart, and pretty. Chooses her friends wisely, and can come off as cold when you first meet her. Very competitive.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Drama Kids:

Name: Alli Greenspoon (Leader)
Appearence: Dirty blond hair, curvy build, dark eyes
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Drama leader
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Very good at what she does, is a natural leader and extremely talented actress
Personality: (Optional: Has trust issues, but very curious. Fascinated by the outcasts. Strong willed, but knows when to back down

Name: Serene Rose
Appearence: 
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Drama Geeks
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Acting
Personality: (Optional: eccentric, nonjudgemental, loving
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Nerds:

Name: George Hembrook (Leader)
Appearence: Light blonde hair, and pale brown eyes. Has a nervous look about him, and wears square, wire glasses. Pale skinned and boney.
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Nerds
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Excels at every class but P.E.
Personality: (Optional: obsessed with the outcasts

Name:Avery
Appearence:floppy blonde hair, blue eyes, fairly tall and musculer
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.):geeks
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.):very smart
Personality: (Optional:kind, quiet, smart, caring
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Kinda their own group...

Name: Jayley
Female
Appearence: Long black, curly hair. Strange, pinkish eyes
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): She's a tomboy that hangs out with the guys at the school gym
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Skilled in hand to hand combat
Personality: (Optional: Introverted extrovert. Basically, she can work a room when she has to, but prefers time alone

Name: Reece 
Male
Appearence:Black hair with blue streaks, silver eyes
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Drifter
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Very observant, reads people well. Intuitive.
Personality: (Optional: Doesn't interact with people well, and doesn't want to. Friendly when you get to know him, but cold at first

(Sorry, Ende. I didn't know where to put them.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I was thinking like, athletic for Jayley, gym kids. And Reece...er, he could probably be really popular if he tried with his charisma, but he kinda drifts

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Outcasts:

Name: Snow Henderson (leader)
Appearene: White blonde shaggy hair, very pale, light blue eyes, has scars all over back, tall and lean, looks a little delicate.
Note: Current leader

Name: Kinley Martin
Appearence: Very light brown curly hair that's always in two poofs on the sides of her head, curvy and athletic, mixed, beige skin, freckles, large gold-green eyes, several piercings in both ears, a heart shaped face with soft features, always wears black baggy clothes. Has scars all over arms, back, and legs.
Reason sent here: Was crazy athletic, a soccor player.
Group:...well...

Name: Jenks, refuses to tell anyone first name.
Appearence: Curly kind of long red hair that covers his grey eyes, freckled, androgynous looking but would be very beautiful if it weren't for the fact that half of his face was lacerated with scars, relatively tall and lean, slightly tanned, three piercings in one ear and one in the other, also wears all black.
Reason sent here: His smarts.
Group:...well...

Name: Mikey Verhime (Yes, I just can't pick a different character)
Appearence: (posting later)
Clique (Very important. Choose wisely.): Like, probably the emo clique
What got you here? (Can you play an intruments well? Are a genius? Are rich or good looking? Etc.): Strangely, he got here by luck. It probably is because his care-taker forced him here, but he actually is fairly good looking. 
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok, I don't think I've forgotten anyone...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Hello? Sad
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

Here:

Penelope: I frown as I look myself over in the mirror. I have a zit. It's tiny, hardly raised at all, and is hardly red at all. "Its nothing to worry about," I breath. "Nothing at all. I'm still perfect." Or would be if it wasn't for that. A knock sounds on my door and I hesitantly open it. A tiny little freshman stares back at me, looking unkempt and out of place in my perfect room. "Yes?" "Principal wants you and all tr other group leaders in his office immediately," she whispers.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Damien - I head to the principles office wondering what he wanted.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Alli
Crying, I clutched my leg as blood pooled on the floor below me. My cries for help were guttural screams, the gash running deep from my knee to ankle. "Help me..." I whimpered between screams, closing my eyes "anybody...please..." Clapping sounded, and I stood, taking a bow "Ok, who wants to go nex..." "Alli?" A voice called "Yes? I responded, impatient "Principal wants you and the other group leaders as soon as possible" he whispered, leaving the room. Taking a rag from a table, I wipe off the fake blood and leave the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Hayden: I did a small french braid in the front o my hair, then pulled it all, including the braid, into a ponytail ((in case I sucked at describing that, here's a picture, but Hayden's hair is much lighter, if you look at the picture I included on her bio http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7b6bXW6g_ofzmhAI_YxS4Hdfs4yWD-o1BOdCXnknYWGsEKYd0)). It was my signature hairstyle, and went well with my signature jewelry: a silver star necklace, given to me by my brother. Most people saw it as a conceited symbol, but it was really very special to me. It had many significances...I pulled on a worn pair of jeans, and an ice blue v-neck, with short sleeves. Blue was my signature color. I had lots of signatures - since they were the mark of a leader. Speaking of which, I had better head down to the office, where I was supposed to talk to the principal.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Penelope: I toss my hair over my shoulder, refusing to fully look at the bastard after he made that Outcast tape my practice. Time to let him sweat it out. As more students start to come I'm, he gestures towards the seats. "If you will all be seated please? We have a lot to discuss." I look up as te doorbopens and closes one last time. My eyes widen. "What's he doing here?" I ask as the pale Outcast leader takes a seat in the corner, further away from everyone else. Alkson frowns. "It seems he is apart if this too."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Alli
Walking in, I glance at all of the other leaders. Even the strange, Outcast leader Snow was here. Sitting down, I glance at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Jenks: Snow leaving woke me up, so I start roaming around te school while it's still pretty early. Few people would see me, and if they did, what did they matter? They considered me an ant beneath their feet when I didn't have my swords. I put my hands behind my head and start to whistle as I contemplate whether or not I can sneak a plate of food from the cafeteria.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Damien - "A part of what, if you don't mind me asking," I glare at him. I had nothing but hatred for the Outsiders.

Anastasia - I walked out of my room in my favorite blue sundress, if always brightened my day. I roamed the halls looking for something to do.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum