the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 14 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Artemis hesitated and gathered his hands in hers, forcing him to look up at her "please" she begged "ask anything but that of me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Mark sighed and looked at her, watching her carefully. He set the keys in her hand, curling her fingers around them. "I just want to know you'll always be safe. That you won't be hurt ever again." His voice was quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 pm

"then don't ask me to leave you" she whispered "you promised you'd never leave my side, don't make me leave yours"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Mark watched her carefully, his eyes searching her face. What if Nellie found them? He couldn't bare the thought of Nellie getting her hands on Artemis. Or even Jack. What if Jack came back? Mark didn't say anything. He couldn't. He leaned foreward carefully, his lips gently pressing to hers before pulling away. "You will always be safe." He said determindly. No matter the cost he added in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Artemis frowned part of her wishing he never pulled away. She shook away the silly thought and handed back the keys. "you drive, seriously. I'd rather site see anyway"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Mark sighed and nodded, getting out and getting into the drivers seat and starting the car. He was quiet, his mind elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Artemis climbed up to the front, slipping her hand in his before staring elsewhere out the window

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Mark backed out of the hotel and made his way to the mall. He found a parking spot, and got out, running around to her side and helping her out. "We're going to get you some clothes." He locked the doors and gave a small smirk, wishing he could see the stupid kid that would try and break into his car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Artemis sighed "that's really not necessary" she insisted as he led her in

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Grace let the frown fade as her eyes searched his. "Would you rather you knew where I were or would you rather not? Cause if you try and get me to go through the gate, I wont. I'll go back to wondering. I would rather stay here with you."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Brendon watched her carefully, his eyes searching her face. He had fallen in love with a dead girl. Fantastic. At least he could touch her. At least she was tangible. He didn't know how to answer the question, or what to say to her last comment, so he just kissed her again and pulled back onto the highway.

"Yes, it is necessary." Mark said, his hand in hers as he ushered her towards the mall. "What stores do you normally go to? I'm not so great at the whole shopping for girls clothes thing.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Artemis shurgged, "old navy, sears, where ever" she found one and lead him into it. selecting an outfit and giving him a look that said 'can we go now?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Mark grabbed a small douffle bag then looked at her. "Go pick some more. Don't forget under clothes. And a jacket."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Artemis scowled but complied, feeling rather guilty about having him spend money on her. She finally gathered what he considered to be a reasonable stock pile and brought it to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Grace sighed and leaned against him. At least he didn't say she couldn't stay, that was something. Smiling slightly she imagined she could still feel his lips touching hers.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Brendon sighed, his arm coming up and over her shoulders as they continued down the road, a sign that said WELCOME TO ALABAMA passing them by.

Mark looked over the clothes then looked at her and gave a small nod. "Alright. Hair things. And other...toiletries." He checked out, then walked with her to the store next door that carried those types of things. He grabbed a cart and then motioned for her to lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Artemis sighed and grumbled grabbing whatever and heading to the counter "you sure about this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

Grace sat up when she saw the sign, happy the car ride was almost over."how much further? " she asked him completely awake. Soon she would get outta the car.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am

"Ah, yes." Mark looked over a small list and glanced at the handful of things she had. "I don't think that's going to be enough. You have shampoo? Conditioner? Body wash? Deoderant? Toothbrush? Toothpaste? Uh..feminine uh...stuff?"

Brendon looked at her and gave a small smile. "One more hour."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 am

Artemis's eyes widened at his attentiveness and she stalked away, grumbling up a storm. "you really don't have to do this" she called, grabbing the cheapest thing of each an placing them in a basket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 am

Mark frowned and sighed, taking everything she had put in the basket and replacing it with good quality stuff. "It's fine. I'm not making you go without. That's just...wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:13 am

Artemis grumbled some more "are you sure?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 am

"Yes." Mark looked down at the basket then grabbed her a razor and some hair ties and head bands, trying his best to pick stuff that looked...good. He took a deep breath and then grabbed a bag to put it all in. "Do you wear make-up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 am

Artemis crinkled her nose "not usually"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 am

Mark watched her and chuckled. "Alright, we won't get any then." He took her hand again and walked to the cashier and paid for it all, then walked out to the Bugatti, smiling as he saw some guy passed out by the car. He chuckled as he unlocked the car and stuffed the bags in the back seat and then opened the door for Artemis to climb in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next