the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 5 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Emery: I twirled around, so his arm was holding my back. I saw the penguin and grinned. "So, who's your friend?" I laughed.

Arlo: I blushed and squeezed her hand. "It's fine." I grinned and brought her hand up, kissing it lightly.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 5 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm

dima: "Your friend you mean." I laughed, holding the plushie out to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Emery: I grinned and hugged the plushie between us. "Thanks, Dima." I said, talking down into the pengiuns head. I pulled back and looked around and saw a group of girls wearing shorts and a bikini top. I grinned. "Hold him for a sec." I said, putting the plushie in his hands. I pulled of my tanktop, wearing the same bikini top as last night. I took my pengiun back and smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Dima: I laughed lightly, and kissed her cheek. "Dont worry, I'm yours for tonight." I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Emery: "Mine." I grinned and lead him through groups of people. I had named my pengiun Sir Fluffingham and I tucked him under one arm. I started toward the parking lot. "Gonna put Sir Fluff in my car." I said, towing him along.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm

Dima: I chuckled lightly, but followed along with her.

Xoe: We finally got back to the ground and i let go of Arlo's arm, which i hadnt even noticed that i was holding in a death grip until i let go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Emery: I put the plushie in the car and twisted Dima around so his back was to the car. I looked up at him and then laughed.

Arlo: I shook out my arm and looked at her. "Was it the heights or the going backwards?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Dima: i laughed lightly with her and kissed the top of her head. "We should go back soon. Fire works are going to start."

Xoe: "I dont mind hights...it was the backwards that got me." I sighed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Emery: I nodded. They started in a little bit, but we needed good seats. I laced my fingers wth his and walked along, a perpetual smile on my face.

Arlo: "I see." I said. "Well, it's ove now, so how 'bout we do something more mellow?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Dima: I smiled at her as we walked.

Xoe: I laughed lightly and smiled at him. "What did you have in mind?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 pm

Arlo: "Food?" I asked, seeing a stand a few yards away.

Emery: We got to the spot where the fireworks would be and I found an empty spot. I laid down in the setting sun and grinned up at Dima.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Dima: I laid down next to her, and pulled her against me, smiling down at her.

Xoe: "Sure." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Arlo: "Cool." I said, ordering fries and a veggie burger. "What can i get you?" I asked Xoe.

Emery: I pushed myself up and kissed him, still smiling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Xoe: "You dont have to get me anything." I told him, shrugging. I didnt really like fair food anyway. "But if you really want to, I'll take a lemonade."

Dima: I kissed her back gently wrapping my arms around her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Arlo: "And a lemonade." I said to the person at the register. "Yeah, I really wanted to." I smile. The food was done quickly and I handed her the drink. "Where to eat? Wanna find Diman and Em or sit at a table?"

Emery: My mind was going a million miles an hour and I kissed him. This was our first real kiss. I had already stolen one, but it didn't count.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Xoe: "We can find them if you want." I told him, shrugging.

Dima: I pulled away and smiled up at her. "Happy now?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Can i join?

Name: Quinton 'Quinn' Toll
Looks: Black straight emo hair, fair skinned, hazel eyes, great smile.
[img]
Personality: Cute, funny, loving, kind of... irresponsible... as you will find out when you read 'other.'
Other: Got his girlfriend (now ex-) pregnant. Tried to keep the relationship for the baby's sake, but she got all mean and started hitting him, so he left but is still going to help out when the baby arrives because he at least wants to be a good dad since he thinks the baby's life will be messed up as it is.

Name: Skylar Weager
Looks: Super straight medium hair that's blonde on top and brown on the bottom, skinny (well, she used to be, but... she's pregnant...), tall and tan, technically beautiful but her nose is kind of hooked. But not really.
Personality: Kind of a dumb blonde, likes to party, flirty, dancer
Other: Preggers. Very Happy But her parents dont know, and she wants to hide it since she got lucky and she's one of those people who's stomachs dont explode when they get pregnant. Just a little bump that can easily be mistaken for a little extra pounds.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 am

(OH Em Gee... HE is sooooo Hot!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:32 pm

(i knooow! dude, whatever girl gets him is luucky)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:03 pm

hahaha thanks, I guess?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:04 pm

lol, he is really hot though....
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: Amber (Ember) light
Looks: red hair, pale skin, freckles, blue-silver eyes
Personality: outgoing, smart, witty, will prove herself right but doesnt let anyone into her life
Other: Ran away from home. You'll find out why later (if you havent met this character yet)

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:13 pm

AHAHAHA I KNOW EMBER!!!! I mean... Jude knows ember...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

lol, good. I am really tired and done with explaining her back ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:18 pm

ha. Ok then. I guess Quinn can meet up with her Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum