the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 15 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 pm

(sure, ill have her wandering. probably somewhere in a tree)

Ember: Quinn and Seviah had left so i decided to wander around a bit. I threw my bag over my shoulder and left a note on the bed:

Quinn, going out to see the city a bit.
~Ember

I slid out the window and over the south fense, going strait for the downtown area.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 15 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

(Okie-dokie! I'll have the character up in just a minute!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 pm

(ugh, g2g)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Name: Allister C. Dracoli
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, emo hair style, eyebrow pierced, green eyes, pale, sinewy, 5'11"
Personality: Quiet, loyal, empathetic
Other: His father went to jail for murder, keeps that in the dark. Had a good upbringing with a single mom and his grandmother. Has the ghost of an english accent. Father was Hungarian, mother was English.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Looks: Sandy blonde hair, emo hair style, eyebrow pierced, green eyes, pale, sinewy, 5'11"
Other: His father went to jail for murder, keeps that in the dark. Had a good upbringing with a single mom and his grandmother. Has the ghost of an english accent. Father was Hungarian, mother was English.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Whyd you enter that thrice??

Quinn: "Oh.. right..." i forgot i had been neon-ified. For a moment I thought my secret got out... But i guess not. "Yeah, Chinese is good. Any places in mind?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:56 am

Avery.The.Cannibal wrote:Name: Allister C. Dracoli

Ember: I walked down the streets, bag over my shoulder. I started singing 'What you Own' from rent softly under my breath.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:40 pm

(Rawr, again with the musicals?)

Allister: Someone was singing. Worse, someone was singing a musical song. I shoved my hands into my pockets. Today won't be my day. i can already feel it. Then, guilt hit. What if she was singing to keep calm? I had my own faults, so I probably shouldn't judge.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:11 pm

(lol, what you own doesnt even sound like a musical song...but do you want them to already know each other? or just meet randomly on the street?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:24 pm

(They can know each other... He actually knows musicals, like songs from them and what not.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Ember: I saw a familiar someone walking towards me and broke into a run. "Allister!!!" I called before half tackling him into a hug.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Allister: I sighed, stumbling back, and looked down at her, my eyes half lidded, my lashes casting shadows on my cheeks. "Hey." I said with a dimpled smile. "What's up?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm

Ember: "i missed you man!" I told him. "life has been dull without you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Allister: "I'm sure it has." I nodded. "Mines been... The same-ish. 'Cept the fact that you aren't at my window at night anymore." I smiled, remembering when we used to talk at night.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Ember: "A girl needed someone to talk to." i laughed lightly. He was one of the only people who knew about my dad and the whole 'abusive rockstar' situation. I had just now noticed that i hadnt let go of him from the hug. I blushed lightly and let go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Allister: "Yep, that just happens to me, the guy no one can break, except a little, snappy girl. How'd you manage?" I laughed, patting her head lightly. I wasn't one for showing emotions and I guess it took a lot to break her. I cringed thinking about the beginning of your... er, friendship, if you could call it that.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Ember: "aww, you know you love me." I smiled up at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Allister: "I seemed to have forgotten this 'love', I'm said to have for you." I joked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Ember: I stuck my tongue out at him. "If you didnt you wouldnt have tolerated those late night talks." I pointed out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Allister: "That and i seemed to remember that there was a love that I was pretty sure you were trying to hide from me. I totally knew you liked me." I laughed. "That and you threw rocks at my window. I mean, how can I sleep with tapping?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Ember: "in your dreams buddy." I laughed, "and it wasnt rocks, i sat on the branch outside and tapped against the window." i clarified.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Allister: "Oh, please. Don't deny it. All that blushing and avoiding me in the halls. That was a crush." I laughed. "So you were sitting outside of my window... Kinda weird in a cool monkey way."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Ember: "more cat like then monkey like." I laughed. "But i did not blush, my cheeks were always taht color." If not scarred or bruised.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Allister: "Okay, but you know you actually did. I won't bother you about it anymore." I shrugged. "And cat, okay." I nodded. "You live around here?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum