the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 14 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Seviah: "Yeah, you're right..." I said, looking around. "You gonna head back to your house and get ready or you gonna steal on of my glow sticks?" I asked, waving several of them towards him. I didn't really have much to do except my hair and body paint.

(BRB)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 14 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 pm

mmkay

Quinn: "Nah I'll chill here." I took her body paint and sprayed a straight line going from my neck to my crotch, then drew a line going from that point down both my legs, a circle around my face and line on my arm. I'd look like a stick figure. Then I took a glow stick and broke it apart, smearing the liquid on my cloths and making warpaint. "Done."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Seviah: "Nice." I laughed, then ran into my room, switching my shirt our of a torn bellt shirt, a pair of white short shorts and torn up leggings. I got back in the room and did my hair in two messy braids that hung over my shoulders. I started making indian designs on my face with the glowin the dark paint and then moved to line my stomach. I used a broken glowstick to make hand prints on my leggings and I smiled, too. "Done." Now for mental preperation.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Quinn: I grinned at her appearance. "Nice. We have two hours. Whaddya wanna do till then?" I looked over at Skylars house across the road and saw her silhouette watching us. Crazy stalker... I hated Skylar. I really did. For all that she did to me. But I was polite because she had my baby.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Seviah: "I dunno..." I said. "We should go and grab a bite. I really want to see a waiter's eyes, taking us in." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Quinn: "Good idea. There's a place by Boardwalk that we can go to." Boardwalk was a street, but it wasn't really called Boardwalk. It was nicknamed that because all boardwalks were held there. It was always so alive at night, party or not.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Seviah: "Coolio." I smiled. "Lemme get my backpack." I grinned, grabbing the soft monkey backpack. It was really small, more like a purse with straps.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Quinn: I rolled my eyes. "Why do carry that thing?" I asked curiosely. She looked like a 5 year old whenever she took it. But I didn't tell her that. I messed up my hair and fixed it again. "My hair is so awesome!" I shouted randomly, tilting my head back and leaning backwards in a victory shout.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Seviah: "Because." I said, sticking my bottom lip out. "I love my monkey. And on the contraire, my hair is awesome." I said, primping it up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Quinn: "Mine's better. Look how emo it is," I said, shaking my head to make it flap around. "Its funny because it contradicts my personality. Agree?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Seviah: "Yes, very contradiction-ish. Look how scene my hair is. It matches me perfectly." I smiled. I pulled a small black ring out of my back pocket and hooked it into my nose. "All ready to go." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Quinn: "Good. Let's go." We left her house and walked across the street to my car. I got in and my phone vibrated. Text from Skylar:

I'm sorry you hate me.

I sighed and tossed the phone in the backseat.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Seviah: I nodded and got in the passenger seat, glansing at him out of the corner of my eyes. "You better not get drunk tonight." I warned, but my tone stayed friendly.

(I have to go for the night.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm

((ok Smile))

Quinn: "Ill try to stay in control, but I'm not making any promises. If I do, or if you think I am, take care of me, okay?" I don't need another pregnant girl on my mind.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 pm

(where can i come in?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Seviah: I nodded. "Yeah, I'll make sure of it." I smiled a little bit. "I'm very responisble.. Especially now that I'm an adult." I grinned. My 18th had been a couple weeks ago and now it ferlt weird to call my self a grown up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm

asueu13 wrote:(where can i come in?)

I could make a new guy... I've been waiting for a chance to use him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Quinn: I smiled. "And take my car keys okay?" I already had a plan to get drunk. Not... All out of control, drunk. Maybe just... Hazy? Yeah, that's it. I just don't give a damn anymore. I won't be reprimanded for it, and I only had five months of fun before I was kicked out by my own parents.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Seviah: I nodded and pretended to check it off my invisible checklist. "Okie-dokie." I said with a smaller smile. We were close to Boardwalk when we parked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Quinn: I stepped out of the car and began walking towards the joint. "Look." I pointed to the building that was going to hold the rave. It's walls were nearly black with spraypaint.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Seviah: "Sickness." I grinned. "So, where are we gonna eat?" i asked. Some people who were walking by looked at us, their eyes wide. I wanted to laugh, but held it in, looking completely normal. I glanced back at Quinn, seeing how he was dealing.

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Quinn: "Nowhere, we're gonna stand around and inhale the fresh scent of food, and then we're leaving," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "There's a place by the bank. I cant remember what it's called. Something Italian..." I caught people's stares and glared. "What? Got a problem with me?" I said angrily. They looked at me as if they were disgusted.

Last edited by MusicIsMe7250 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Seviah: i grimaced a little. Italian food. "Yep, if you say so." i smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Quinn: I was having a glare-contest with a stranger crossing the road, I almost didn't hear the cringe in Seviah's tone. "We can go somewhere else. I really don't care. I wish these people would stop staring... What'd I do? Besides the obvious, I mean."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Seviah: I grinned and wraped my arm around a telephone pole and spun. "I don't think you did anything beside having a great rave outfit." I laughed. "How about chinese food instead?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum