the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 18 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 am

Grace crossed her arms and pouted for a moment as he didn't do anything. She then decided to really get out of bed and started making a stack of things to pack, lets see how well he took that.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:34 am

Alice looked at him, her eyes fogged over and her mind totally detatched from her body. Her limbs felt like led, but it was a good feeling. She liked feeling this way. When she was alone that is. When she is alone, then she knows no one will take advantage of her. Now, it was just terribley inconveinent(sp?) but at least he was cute so that if he did, she wouldn't mind it nearly as much as if it was some strange creeper looking guy. She frowned, glaring at the bottle that just seemed to keep coming back. "I was helping their digestive systems." she muttered, using a good bit of energy to take a drink of the cider.

Brendon still didn't move, letting himself just lay there and relax, enjoying the pleasure that still burned in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 am

Jame's lips twitched "we're you now?" he appraised her "you look like crap"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 am

"Wow, you know how to make a girl feel great about herself." Alice muttered, not really caring exactly how blunt she was. She brought her hand up, running it through her golden locks and shaking them out out of habit, the small movement taking alot of energy. "Do you need something? Or are you just here to try and make my life more miserable with jeers and blows to my selfesteem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 am

Grace growled under her breath and adbandoned the stack of items. Crawling back onto the bed she straddled him and kissed him fiercely.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:40 am

James sat down across from her and took a swig of her bottle "you intrigue me" he picked up the book and shook it "vicodin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:42 am

Brendon smiled slightly as he kissed her back, unable to help the small chuckle that escaped him, his arms wrapping around her.

Alice looked at the bottle. "No, that's Oxycotton. I think the vicadin is right there." She pointed to another bottle laying beside her. "The sulpha and morphine went that way." She point to random directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 am

james grinned "even better" he popped open the lid and downed some. he tilted his head, studying her "you do this often?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 am

"No, I shake it up with a few bottles of brandy and asprin in between the days." Alice smiled. "It dies my hair a pretty burgendy when it spills." She was so out of it. She found herself leaning against his shoulder to keep from falling over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:48 am

Grace growled again kissing him desperate as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself close to him. "Meanie." She grumbled kissing him again.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:49 am

Brendon chuckled as he kissed her back, moving her hips into position, and sliding her down onto him to make her feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:50 am

James chuckled, still pretty in control of himself at the moment, still waiting for the meds to kick in. "what sucks so much you must do this?" he asked, finishing off the bottle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:52 am

"My life in general." Alice said as she leaned against him. "I am a pathetic excuse for a human being, I might as well act like one." She took a few more pills, happy to have someone with her during her pitty party. "You're going to think I'm nuts, but I see dead people. All the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:54 am

Grave clung to him, moving slowly on him a few moments before wrapping her legs around his hips and rolling them.over, her lips meeting him in a very passionate kiss.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:55 am

James stiffened then shook it off, that was the meds talking, there was no way..
he probbed her mind gently, but it was too riddled with alchemy and drugs to gleam much info.
"oh ya?" he asked, snatching the bottle and downing the rest "me to" he threw it over the ridge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:57 am

"Really? You're a mediator too?" Alice gave him a small smile. "Well that's convient isn't it? Bet you don't live forever though now do ya?" She frowned, sad that the bottle was gone. She snatched up one of the other bottles that surrounded her and dumped a few of the multi-colored pills into her hand and took them. Another type of pain killer. She'd scored big this time.

Bendon kissed her back as he moved, stopping only during the roll, then continuing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 am

James eyed her, snapping open another bottle and taking another swig "don't know about forever, I am 236 years old though"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:02 am

Grace continued to kiss him, pleasure rolling
Through her and soon she found herself lost in its feel.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:03 am

"wow, I feel old." Alice popped a few more pills, her vision starting to blur and fill with strange images. "I'm 237. I was one of the first." She wondered why he hadn't taken advantage of her, only her drugs and her alcohol. She was probably more upset about the last part because that ment less for her. "Do you do this often?"

Brendon didn't let go of her, and didn't stop. His kisses got deeper, fiercer, more passionate along with his movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:06 am

"often enough" he admitted "one of the first, eh?" he stared at her, blinking a few times as the medicine entered her system and loosened his tongue "you're... hot" he popped a few more. they weren't working fast enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:09 am

Grace groaned and clung to him, moving as he did. She couldn't imagine anything that had ever made her feel so alive as being here with him. Her mind gripped that tightly, unable to think past the pleasure he was causing her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:12 am

"Yup. Came right after The Brothers." Alice said. She blinked a few times as she watched him for a moment. "What? I am not hot you just want to have sex." Her mind was a clouded little haven.

Brendon continued until he had lost all energy. He held her, not removing himself from her as he kissed her tiredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:14 am

James snorted, chugging more alchol and quickly catching up to her "yes, I do. the hot thing is just a perk." he admitted, "you know the brothers?" dude, they were legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:15 am

Grace continued to cling to him, kissing him back even as he pleasure clouded mind began to drift off exhausted.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:17 am

Alice thought about it for a minute and then shrugged. "Ok." She said, to out of it to really care. Besides, he was hot, so it was all good. "Yes, I do. I grew up with them."

Brendon kissed down her neck, laying his head on her shoulder, not moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next